Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 78. (Read 136212 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
any bounty or just for mining? its so expensive hoping that the project will worth with his price in terms of using it in any function good luck sir.

I’d appreciate your input on this.
As a matter of fact,
We are going to use a huge amount of developer share in numerical analysis. The amount of resources which will be consumed by numerical analysis is projected to be huge.
This numerical analysis contract code can be changed into other useful things, too.
Similar numerical functions are available for `Matlab`.

Designing and implementing Numerical analysis contract code can be complicated, expensive and very-long-time consuming.
This would be designed to consume a developer ELE. I can’t tell you any more right now, but watch this space.
Thank you sir.

need gpu miner (-U) ASAP LOL .....My CPU is stress LOL
Activity: 214
Merit: 108
any bounty or just for mining? its so expensive hoping that the project will worth with his price in terms of using it in any function good luck sir.

I’d appreciate your input on this.
As a matter of fact,
We are going to use a huge amount of developer share in numerical analysis. The amount of resources which will be consumed by numerical analysis is projected to be huge.
This numerical analysis contract code can be changed into other useful things, too.
Similar numerical functions are available for `Matlab`.

Designing and implementing Numerical analysis contract code can be complicated, expensive and very-long-time consuming.
This would be designed to consume a developer ELE. I can’t tell you any more right now, but watch this space.
Thank you sir.
so expensive...

As we said, It is very expensive. We strongly recommend that you do the mining Element instead of buying the Developers Sales.
Thank you for your interest. Grin
hope this projects grows

I'm really grateful to you. Thank you for cheering me up. It was a real shot in the arm.
We will continue to make every effort to exceed your expectations.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
hope this projects grows

Thank you for your interest in Elementrem.
We will always do our effort to meet your expectations and will appreciate your continued attention.
wallet sync,
any news dev

We're processing mist upgrade.

-------------------

Due to  demand on the GPU, Our dev need as a first priority here is a development GPU mining.
Please wait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
is this proect doing very good?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
nope , i like this
this good coin

Thank you sir.
For now, We are focused on better function, penetrating more function segments and becoming the brand of choice in more people.
development speed might be slower than your expected.

But As long as I'm alive, By the time I die, It will be constantly developed.
nope , i like this
this good coin
any news mining gpu dev

The development plan is `solidity -> New blockExplorer -> GPU mining`.
But there are some who request a GPU mining. like you.
...Would it be better to develop a GPU mining, or to solidity?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Expanse, Krypton, Uther, Rethereum, now this. Clonedycloneclone. Meanwhile, http://dapps.ethercasts.com/ is pretty much utter rubbish.

Showing the full amount of the last block were added to the Elementrem Block Explorer
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
1 BTC is very expensive to take part into this crowd-sale, I'll avoid to buy these units it can risky from my point of view.
Pages:
Jump to: