Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Electric] scrypt - Electric Updated! *HARDFORK 3/4/2014* *EXCHANGE ONLINE* - page 45. (Read 89802 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Just confirming that Hackshard.com is indeed paying out

Also confirmed from my side.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You know those batteries you get in watches? That'd make for a cool unit of ELE.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Just confirming that Hackshard.com is indeed paying out
Activity: 28
How much time on hackshard.com to transfer coins to wallet ?
Have send a resquest 25 minutes ago

Scroll up about half a page.

requested about 30 mins ago, received

http://i.imgur.com/RAW2tRu.jpg

new logo option...blue  lol

QRZ39mGmVZp5YKmvSx7TsPdoHs9pYkY6JZ

http://i.imgur.com/VX2EsV0.jpg
Activity: 126
Pushing Matrices
It'd be nice to have 1,000.000 Electric when I check my wallet tomorrow. I like being a millionare. The thrill wears off after a millisecond, but still, it's always nice to get your first million of any coin.

Receiving 1,000.000 ELE isn't going to make you a millionaire though.
Activity: 140

Yep, sorry.
It'd be nice to have 1,000.000 Electric when I check my wallet tomorrow. I like being a millionare. The thrill wears off after a millisecond, but still, it's always nice to get your first million of any coin.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 140
We have a new coin layout and are working on it. give us time folks.
Is pool being sluggish on withdrawals too? 15 mins and nothing yet.

Nullu Please read pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 etcetcetcetc. I posted on every single page. Around 21 posts now. CRONJOBS are delayed because its still catching up from the first blocks.  Just hang on for the ride. your getting blocks its just not showing them.

Right. Right. Sorry. I did read. Maybe you should put it in your sig?  Cheesy
Activity: 16
this logo needs to be redone.... electricity => ..blue lightings or something Wink marketing is everything
Activity: 126
Pushing Matrices
can you make the logo in the wallet transparent? looks a bit ugly with grey background + white backgroundpicture and then logo  Grin
No offence but doesn't the logo look ugly in the first place?

Nullu Please read pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 etcetcetcetc. I posted on every single page. Around 21 posts now. CRONJOBS are delayed because its still catching up from the first blocks.  Just hang on for the ride. your getting blocks its just not showing them.
can you make the logo in the wallet transparent? looks a bit ugly with grey background + white backgroundpicture and then logo  Grin

We are working on it as we speak.
Activity: 238
Updated wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!OdhyETxa!PnqTUhZwyKKIhPwptzTNImDDnLNws_NPlA5LVI1_JKo
Don't forget: QawgVvyTDh3rXo1nQxi4sf6niYj6h4SWnB

Already paid someone else but I'll send you the money to since yours actually has the right logos.  Except on the .exe itself. can you figure out why the exe has a moon icon? Thanks!

Yeah, that would have nagged at me too. Once that's fixed I'll replace my wallet.  Smiley

there's also rocket icons and fuel in wallet, and ir=t says mooncoin at top

Once I fix the other file I'll have him remake this again.  I fixed it in the last git push but his was a push old.
Updated wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!OdhyETxa!PnqTUhZwyKKIhPwptzTNImDDnLNws_NPlA5LVI1_JKo
Don't forget: QawgVvyTDh3rXo1nQxi4sf6niYj6h4SWnB

Already paid someone else but I'll send you the money to since yours actually has the right logos.  Except on the .exe itself. can you figure out why the exe has a moon icon? Thanks!
That "someone else" was me, it's ok.
Sorry, I'm not really into programming for fixing icons, I just know how to compile.

Found the issue. I'm gonna have a friend look into fixing.  Its toolbar.png.
Pages:
Jump to: