Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 23. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Don't forget the more efficient; the p2pool: sgminer --kernel x11mod -o next.awiki.org:8193 -u yourELCaddress/0.4 -p . --queue 0 -s 1
and the source code to setup a new node: git clone git://github.com/repojohnray/p2pool-one.git

The p2pool nodes operate perfectly; Nowaday the network hashrate is huge; a little more hashrate will be better. Indeed mining requires patience.

Patience - And the results are there.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Relax people. Its only been less than 24 hours. Bittrex adds coins based off of community interest. They will add this coin no doubt, just give it a little time for christs sake.

BS, Bittrex will only add flash scam coins like Conceal and Vast instantly but not others, makes you wonder.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
so you rent and coin needs to adjust for you to make money, renting is a gamble just like trading and people should learn the hard way.if coins were adjusted to make miners profit who the fuck would buy those coins?
well the idea is to have them buy after the mining period is over, which is why 2 week pow is dumb idea

Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys!

We have just added ELITE to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Activity: 906
Merit: 500
WTS 25 elite for 1 btc, i have trust pm me!
Activity: 84
I feel like the .045 I spent on hire to gain nearly 2 Elite yesterday might pay off ? might as well stay positive (until that fat lady sings)

I think so, Those complaining I think ended up purchasing a lot of hashes up at .07-8 after the mad rush at launch.  I looked, a lot of low priced rentals were out at .04-6 an hour before launch.
Activity: 23
I feel like the .045 I spent on hire to gain nearly 2 Elite yesterday might pay off ? might as well stay positive (until that fat lady sings)
If you are thinking of renting a miner.  I am a first time miner renter and have had a pretty good experience at xhash.net

Not affiliated with the place, just my personal experience.  Losing some rented hash power so would like to get some more out this way Cheesy

and difficulty is nice and low right now.
Activity: 672
Should be just "20K" in large letters.
Activity: 70

I like what you're doing.  But it kinda reminds me more of 20 than 20k

Some countries use the point to separate thousands.

Most use a space.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19455-01/806-0169/overview-9/index.html

I like what you're doing.  But it kinda reminds me more of 20 than 20k
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
A hidden team from china wants pump the coin tonight !
Let's see what will happened

You mean you need a bigger exchange to add ELITE so you can dump, correct? Grin
Activity: 28
so you rent and coin needs to adjust for you to make money, renting is a gamble just like trading and people should learn the hard way.if coins were adjusted to make miners profit who the fuck would buy those coins?
well the idea is to have them buy after the mining period is over, which is why 2 week pow is dumb idea

So I guess Bitcoin was and is a dumb idea too.
A hidden team from china wants pump the coin community tonight !

There, FTFY
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
A hidden team from china wants pump the coin tonight !

pls pump MACD  pls pls pls Grin

Too much still.

The fee should be whatever the network charges for a transfer.

Why do you need to profit from transfers?

No problem. Elite withdrawal fee is now 0.0001

Muito Bom!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
yep, and if you withdraw in BTC it cost you 50 K sat  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

0.0005 is normal withdraw fee for Bitcoin. Some other's has bigger.

some others have it smaller lol, you should set it to 30k satoshi

or a lot less  less charges + trading remember small miners
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Small miners try your luck with P2pool hashing.in
Pages:
Jump to: