Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 26. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ELITECOIN IS NOW BEING TRADED AT C-CEX!

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Yes exactly what I'm saying. So despite the fact I rented, I'm going to lose a lot of my investment because of the scammy amount per block. .3 btc and im going to have 3 at the end of rental. And its the second cheapest miner for rent there.

Lol most retarded community ever... Everyone involved in elite want more coins... So less value. Watch the difficulty drop, and thus popularity. I'll be dumping this hard on you guys =D can't wait to feast on those tears

I'm sure your 3 coin dump will leave the economy in shambles bro.

if you're being honest bit thick to dissuade people from buying everything you mined
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

panic? you know what to do....
Activity: 28
@hardroad Really nice!! The first one is GREAT! Cheesy

@AnonymousEconomist STOP INSULTING.

I think I will start deleting some posts. Everyone complains about EVERYTHING.
It's really simple. We want to hear the community, and make a good coin. Of course it's impossible to make everyone happy. But we care about your opinion.

From now on, I will delete any post that insult us or any other member.

Keep tweeting Bittrex! Cheesy
Activity: 39
Yes exactly what I'm saying. So despite the fact I rented, I'm going to lose a lot of my investment because of the scammy amount per block. .3 btc and im going to have 3 at the end of rental. And its the second cheapest miner for rent there.

Lol most retarded community ever... Everyone involved in elite want more coins... So less value. Watch the difficulty drop, and thus popularity. I'll be dumping this hard on you guys =D can't wait to feast on those tears

I'm sure your 3 coin dump will leave the economy in shambles bro.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
in this crypto world, miners should not always fuck up buyers and they should learn to make loss like this time. thank you elite bye bye miners. you always fuck up buyer investors but this time not!!!! wtb 1 elite for 1 satoshi. ahahahah
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

so you rent and coin needs to adjust for you to make money, renting is a gamble just like trading and people should learn the hard way.if coins were adjusted to make miners profit who the fuck would buy those coins?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
cut off supply and the word will spread and nobody with half a brain will buy this coin(so around 67% will buy  Grin )
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7989435

Voted about PoW cutoff. I guess most people who've been renting jiggahashes will agree, partly.
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 70
lol so much FUD right from the get go (less than 24h in).  Alright devs, bring out the troll beatin' sticks.  You better have something good.

+1 serious

Dev is going to need to be Buford Pusser with a Walking Tall stick.
This is one of the funniest threads for long time.

- People are complaining mining this coin costs more than the coin is worth

Well this is just the way Altcoins are :-) You mine them when it makes sense and you stop and sell them when they lose worth :-)

- Change the block reward so that mining makes sense again

Wait .. If they change block reward - how long will it last ? Until the first blocks are paid out and the people are dumping again ...
What then ? Again higher reward ??! :-)

Guys.. seriously.. Get over it Smiley

loool

Amen, stick with the original plan, dont change the rule of the game once it's started.  let early adopters be what they are, if they mined at first at a very high cost and now the rental price is declining, then its their problem to deal with.  You must think and act in consequence.   If you made bad decisions learn to live with them!

+1

Thats life..

This was a X11 coin, it was doomed for people with "money to rent lots of hash" right from the start..

If you want something to mine, look for Fresh, Qubit, X15 (partly) or Whirlpool.

i rent/mine new shitcoins all the time and on a lot of them i lose initial investement, that's the way it supposed to be and  not a sure win for miners, keep the original plan , guys that rented and want blocks cut want to dump anyway, they don't care about long term ..it's just damage control
Activity: 84
lol so much FUD right from the get go (less than 24h in).  Alright devs, bring out the troll beatin' sticks.  You better have something good.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
If you want something to mine, look for Fresh, Qubit, X15 (partly) or Whirlpool.
I swear I saw a FRSH profitability calculator around but can't find it anymore. Any idea where it is?
Activity: 207
scam coin because they didn't hit bittrex yet ? rotfl, dev is still active...
Activity: 397
spread the hash and send some miners over to www.GameOfCoins.net
Activity: 112
Another day, another scam coin.

Who will profit from this?  The pools, exchanges, and scam devs.

No end in site either.  Guess I'm done with new altcoins until something changes.
Activity: 672
Wtf did people think was gonna happen? Remember sync launch? Low coin count, high diff. That's the way it goes ffs. Keep with the original plan.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Wts 9.175882 ELITE. ( minus sending fees )

BTC0.4, PM if interested.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: