Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 40. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Nice how i missed the train because of a rig called " ██900Mh/s --smooth operation--24hours maintenance██ " on miningrigrentals.

Really guys don't touch at this rig omg... i don't know who own this rig but you are a fucker.

miningrentals rigs sometimes have problems conecting to dedicated...
yeah bro . irented that last night than put a ticket in straight away and got my money back.it has been causing alot of miners trouble.they need to ban him
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Nice how i missed the train because of a rig called " ██900Mh/s --smooth operation--24hours maintenance██ " on miningrigrentals.

Really guys don't touch at this rig omg... i don't know who own this rig but you are a fucker.
I was using that rig as well. The one I rented for 12 hours.

What a turd owner.

Sure, one of his rig have 3 stars, the other 1 stars.  Cheesy Cheesy

Anyway i will get my refund, i hope.

of course, i will make no one profit with elitecoin now, because of this stupid owner who have no skill.
I got mine 10 minutes ago. 90% of what I paid
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
xHash.net Pools

nothing to see here, move along guise
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I've added a new p2pool.
Here are the parameters:

sgminer --kernel x11mod -o next.awiki.org:8193 -u yourELCaddress/0.4 -p . --queue 0 -s 1

statistics available here: http://next.awiki.org:8193. This pool uses a PPLNS payout scheme, and is stratum enabled. The PPLNS window is set to only to 4 hours.

/0.4 set a minimal share difficulty, and lower useless network traffic.

----
This one is up, and fully reliable.

I like p2pool they are the most reliable and scalable. Have you the sources, I may add an other node.

I'm sure a p2pool to get the true hashrate - Not fake one like we see on standard stratum pools.

Here is the source code for your node:
git clone git://github.com/repojohnray/p2pool-one.git

Thanks - I don't want anymore these pools that display false hashrate. And without a p2pool the DOA is so high, I lost a lot of hashrate power...

p2pools are reliable and scalable. This is the one I prefer too..
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

What a turd owner.

Sure, one of his rig have 3 stars, the other 1 stars.  Cheesy Cheesy

Anyway i will get my refund, i hope.

of course, i will make get no profit with elitecoin now, because of this stupid owner who have no skill.
Activity: 98
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

What a turd owner.
Activity: 574
guys i know its too late but what is the parameters for solo mining?

its this correct?

ccminer35-50.exe -q -a x11 -o 127.0.0.1:14800 -u imsonub -p atthis

Seems to be.

Check your conf. Login, pass, port must be the same in there.
Also, run wallet with -server key
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
WTS 2 Elitecoins for 0.2 BTC , only waiting for confirmations  Cheesy
Activity: 83
I've added a new p2pool.
Here are the parameters:

sgminer --kernel x11mod -o next.awiki.org:8193 -u yourELCaddress/0.4 -p . --queue 0 -s 1

statistics available here: http://next.awiki.org:8193. This pool uses a PPLNS payout scheme, and is stratum enabled. The PPLNS window is set to only to 4 hours.

/0.4 set a minimal share difficulty, and lower useless network traffic.

----
This one is up, and fully reliable.

I like p2pool they are the most reliable and scalable. Have you the sources, I may add an other node.

I'm sure a p2pool to get the true hashrate - Not fake one like we see on standard stratum pools.

Here is the source code for your node:
git clone git://github.com/repojohnray/p2pool-one.git

Thanks - I don't want anymore these pools that display false hashrate. And without a p2pool the DOA is so high, I lost a lot of hashrate power...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/4jpZbUV.png

We're up and mining on www.flash-mine.com! Come join us and spread the hash!

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
guys i know its too late but what is the parameters for solo mining?

its this correct?

ccminer35-50.exe -q -a x11 -o 127.0.0.1:14800 -u imsonub -p atthis

Seems to be.

http://s8.postimg.org/aa4gf9wlt/for_shadow_runner.jpg

No, all work fine with my other rigs, only this rig suck... like his owner.

That guy sell 900mh/s, first hour on vastcoin was ok, since elitecoin is launched the rig seem to be used by his owner too, because i got only 10mh/s instead 900.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Ocv miner youre a complete dick!

thanks for fucking up like the retard you seem to be!
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
250 Mh/s - 0.4 coins on dedicated for now
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: