Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 11. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good news. we managed to recover all lost accounts! Including lost wallets and our google account.

Let fly to the moon community!

Greets dev
And the little scammer shows up with his account number 3. I think I am not gonna use a kinfe to cut your balls off only my hands...
Activity: 220
Merit: 14
Good news. we managed to recover all lost accounts! Including lost wallets and our google account.

Greets dev
Wait a sec! This is not the DEV! This is a newbie account with 1 comment!!!!
The Dev is a Jr. Member and the name is Ethereumlite, not Ethereum-lite....

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Now let's see what the course is doing. is he going upstairs? have all bought cheap? or wait for big news
Now watch ehterdelta what happens
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Greets dev

When dev says word moon it instantly becomes less legit
Activity: 448
Merit: 257

Greets dev

Great job! Will pass good news to russian community!
Activity: 1

Greets dev
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
If the dev don't show up today it's seems what it's seems
I'm sorry for the ones that got caught in this shambles, scammers have no shame.
Someone who just woke up. Wow.
Activity: 15
I'm sorry for the ones that got caught in this shambles, scammers have no shame.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
sorry matey i wanted to quote cmyers27 not you. Sorry!
Activity: 644
I am on the AIRDROP # 2 SPREADSHEET list. I am registered as number 2858. Has the payment of this airdrop already begun? Because I did not get anything. Thank you.

because i didnt say house number, thats why i say there. now go fud your mommy
Mainly calm down. How old are you? I'm just asking whether pay has started. Nothing more, nothing less. Could you forgive this insolent speech.
I am on the AIRDROP # 2 SPREADSHEET list. I am registered as number 2858. Has the payment of this airdrop already begun? Because I did not get anything. Thank you.

So far I think of cutting off your balls. Continue so I add more fantasy...

copper member
Activity: 378
When the Zico starts? do you have a hard cap?
Activity: 644
i have nothing to do with ethereum lite. even tho i bought some now in the dip. if you want me i live in the netherlands Cambuursterpad, Leeuwarden. let me know when youŕe there Wink

You live in a place you mentiom using "there". Scammer is shitting in his pean... Someday I am gonna tell you Hi.
cmyers go suck some balls dude.
Arnew1.. I know that is you little scammer. You start freaking out. Hide well boy.

i have nothing to do with ethereum lite. even tho i bought some now in the dip. if you want me i live in the netherlands Cambuursterpad, Leeuwarden. let me know when youŕe there Wink

cmyers27 watch out because Arnew is a Fries

Thats fucking right Grin Grin
Activity: 61
cmyers go suck some balls dude.
Arnew1.. I know that is you little scammer. You start freaking out. Hide well boy.

cmyers27 watch out because Arnew is a Fries
Pages:
Jump to: