Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 15. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
So what is the plan like will Ethereum lite will be banned and ether lite will come or token name will be changed with different idea.....

Also is the whitepaper of yours is the one which Ethereum lite is having or different one..

I felt like I was having a stroke reading this.    I am so confused right now.   

All you need to know is that this is a scam,  the dev cut and ran, it is over.  Move on to the next coin.

So you feel this is done? It may be listed on mercatox which may pump the price. Selling it makes a huge loss now all thanks to yobit
Activity: 33
It will be $ 3-5 when listed at coinexchange.io I think DEV will soon do this. advantage of the amount of coin is quite modest
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
So what is the plan like will Ethereum lite will be banned and ether lite will come or token name will be changed with different idea.....

Also is the whitepaper of yours is the one which Ethereum lite is having or different one..

I felt like I was having a stroke reading this.    I am so confused right now.   

All you need to know is that this is a scam,  the dev cut and ran, it is over.  Move on to the next coin.
Activity: 36

Activity: 19
Yeah yobit sent out withdraw but too late. Now not getting what to do :/ Hold or sell? Selling makes me a loss of 70%
Activity: 105
anybody else having problems transfering elite coins from yobit to wallet ?

I tried sending some coins using parity and myetherwallet, two days no change in progress

Join the club, mine has been pending for two days too, smh.

That's what I get for messing with these Russian sites.

I've sent them a ticket two hours ago, they just replied that my withdrawall was sent,

I've checked myetherwallet and it is there
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
now it is over. all sell. etherdelta is red. could just sell everything
the scam is over

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

I tried sending some coins using parity and myetherwallet, two days no change in progress

Join the club, mine has been pending for two days too, smh.

That's what I get for messing with these Russian sites.
Activity: 105

Activity: 84
Hardly any trading on ED...
Activity: 448
Merit: 257
Guys, lets support Devs! We have already good community what is up to support development!  Smiley
Activity: 69
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
Done
I've made a video on Youtube
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Ethereum's Lite performance is really impressive! I have just applied fro the Twitter bounty BTW Smiley
Activity: 78
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
Is the Twitter Bounty still on going?
Activity: 35
At 500,000$ total marketcap and 1,000,000 supply it's a joke and bargain. I've seen coins that are 10 times lower in value compared to Ethereum Elite that sit at 30-400 mil.
It will never be lower than this again. We are talking about ethereum coin here.
Plus the devs seem very interested and concerned about the well being of the coin. Hacking is so common in this realm that is strange that people haven't been accustomed to this yet. If a small part of the project is scammed that proves nothing about the value of the coin.
STATUS NETWORK has been scammed for instance and that is an awesome project, so did ENIGMA and many others.
Activity: 448
Merit: 257
Guys, only bounty wallet was stolen. Do not listen to those FUDders. They want to dump the price and buy back at low level. Devs ve just started their marketing! Hodl this till rebranding at least.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
The telegram closed?
can't find the channel anymore and when I try to join, I've got a technical error message.

i'm getting the same error. i think we might be banned. haha! i think i mentioned something about the ebtc coin swap within the next 24 hours. oops! i'm sorry. basically my point was that any coin can come back with a great dev team. Smiley
Telgram is still open.
Activity: 70
The telegram closed?
can't find the channel anymore and when I try to join, I've got a technical error message.

i'm getting the same error. i think we might be banned. haha! i think i mentioned something about the ebtc coin swap within the next 24 hours. oops! i'm sorry. basically my point was that any coin can come back with a great dev team. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Dev is just polite Smiley

Name calling doesn't make anything better ... However I'd be happy for any scammer to get rough justice... Karma is a bitch

I wonder what is responsibility of exchanges that listed ETHEREUM XXX scam coins: Etherdelta, Yobit, coinexchange... They do zeros diligence. This scammer made roughly 500 000$ in a wk end just with ETHEREUM LITE; ETHEREUM DARK opened his appetite to scam more and ETHEREUM BLUE is an other SCAM from that same person that is ongoing.

If only I were immoral I would start a similar business...

Etherdelta is a descentralized exchange, anyone can list a token there.
Yobit is like YOLO. you know...
Pages:
Jump to: