Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 17. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
The price is causing a panic, but it is obvious that it is not a fraud. DEV is showing up here.

They are? Where?
Seems like they took off a few hours ago.

Who has that 10,000.00 buy order @ .00005302 on yobit?
I mean WTF?!

Key question: Is the THE HODLER PROGRAM over now?

I'll probably keep my airdrop. I'm a sucker for these new tokens with the great tickers (Elite, EBTC...).
I'm going down with the ship or to the moon, whichever comes first.
I take the HODL to heart, LOL.

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Meh, I went ahead and sold off.     Bird in the hand and all.       With the other side of the country waking up and finding out about this / dumping now -  the price is going lower and lower.      Maybe come morning it'll be stable and start pumping again,  but I'll take my profit and not stress.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The price is causing a panic, but it is obvious that it is not a fraud. DEV is showing up here.
Activity: 56
It's too bad that such a scammy coin took up such a badass ticker.. the "ELITE" ticker is badass. If only an actual good coin was using that ticker...
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
BUY BUY BUY TRAIN WILL START SOON AGAIN  Cool
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
ELITE IS A CONFIRMED SCAM. 
Please read my thread and do NOT fall for these E coin scams!
You are making them RICH!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313634.80

One person is making all these E coins and doing the EXACT same thingwith EVERY e coin project.  STAY WOKE! !!
Activity: 7
Such a shame what happened to this coin. So much loss potential now the fud has killed the price.
Activity: 47
dev where are you,, come and give us some good news!!!  Grin
Activity: 245
Merit: 13
Such hack, Much tokened

Many price

the come back is REAL!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Seems to me a dev of this project would be an obvious target for a hacker..

Anyways, whatever is going on - there are 1,000,000 tokens only with the ticker ELITE already on CMM and EtherDelta.

Screw you guys, I'm hodling.
Activity: 20
Gotta take good and bad with Wild West of crypto but if devs really were hacked that's  unfortunate
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Someone is trying to pump the price back up.    At least on ED anyway.      Maybe we can get back to a buck over the week?   Maybe it dumps even further?   Not really sure at this point.  So much manipulation going on.
Activity: 20
The trust is gone but there will still be people that will buy because it's on cmc and they're lookin for "moon" coin
the chances that he was hacked is slim to none. theres no way. wake up guys.
Told you, Einstein read this thread and made his conclusion Cheesy
Omg. Man, you are such a weird one. Come off it
Just blessed I could dump my 10 000 scam coins enough early to cut loss. Hopefully I was online and refreshed this thread few seconds the Scammer comes here with his hacking story. I admit I am strongly tempted by this business although it's scam and immoral. 500 000$ in a week end in 3 different projects, 1 500 000$. Easy retirement but anxiety all the time... so no thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
quarkchain.io
Activity: 448
Merit: 257
Omg. Man, you are such a weird one. Come off it
Activity: 84
Activity: 38
Elite hodl program still running right ?

that's a very good question!?  Cheesy

If you think back, Ethereum had also a big scandal in the early days when Ether got stolen ant Ethereum Calssic was created. It still made its way to the top 2 coin in crypto space.
We will see.
Activity: 448
Merit: 257
How Einstein could guess that human stupidity has No limits. Did he travel to the future to see this thread and these morons still believing this is not SCAM? Although I lost a small % of my money but that makes my night Cheesy
Stop fudding here without any proofs. Einstein ... what is the point of that? Dev are good guys and here there is community what defends their bags from guys like you!
Pages:
Jump to: