Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 29. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 13
whats so special about this coin?

its ELITE !!! Duhhhhhhhhhh . .

e·lite

noun

1. a select part of a group that is superior to the rest in terms of ability or qualities.

Activity: 1386
Merit: 116
Bittrex loves adding tokens these days, they hardly ever add good old POW coins anymore. The developers should aim to get ELITE added to Bittrex. That's the play right now for prospective investors..... it's an easy 3x once Bittrex adds it.

Good luck with the project!

We're trying to contact all sorts of exchanges. Bittrex is actually our long-term goal to get listed there, I believe we have a better chance than other coins because we were airdropped, which makes regulation-part of the listing easy.

Hi dev,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1iZvxtcUCDA_giKTRKZBoDc2FNLgxY_HbjUXGuerOtig/htmlview

I'm listed on 4441.

but I didn't get any tokens
Would you please check?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Feeling lucky that I joined the airdrop of ELITE. Still holding my 600 ELITE. Hope this project will go well.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
are you organising bounties for social media as well?

do you need portuguese trnaslation of ann / whitepaper?
reserving if so

Wink

Pinned in the Telegram is said an announcement is coming in these days for bounty's.

Join the telegram if you want to stay up to date.
Activity: 84
whats so special about this coin?
Activity: 87
With 1 000 000 of total supply I expect 1 ELITE = 10$ comfortably in few weeks. Believe in this awesome jewellery and let's make some money together.
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
Wow. I knew this one would be a winner but damn, airdrop currently worth $800 USD.
I am not selling though.
I am holding strong and not going anywhere. Hope I don't regret that, lol.
Man, I hope I get lucky again and hit one of the Hodler program prizes.
I still have 600 ELITE safe and sound in my wallet.
We can do it guys. Stay strong.
DON'T BE WEAK AND SELL. Total Supply 1,000,000 ELITE
Thanks dev, keep up the great work!!!!
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Man this coin is awsome, do not make mistake, development has just starting so price will just raise from here
Activity: 61
so this Hodler prgram is only for people that won the first airdrop?

that seems fair lol, I didn't even know about this coin until the 2nd airdrop which I didn't get aswell... But I still invested and have over 600 coins.

What about the people like me?
Activity: 175
This one is pretty crazy.    It's always hard to tell (for me anyway)  what is a pump/dump and what is a legit project.   I've started just selling off when it pumps,  but this one hasn't really been a sharp pump.   It's a steady climb since listing on CMC.

I sold off 1/3 at 65 cents just to take some initial profit on the off chance that it dumped.   I'm really debating the next move.  Each time I check it is up a little bit more.    I might hold off and see if it can crack 2 dollars before selling off another third.     I'll save the last 200 coins for when/if it hits 5 bucks.

Too bad tss, you're not a real hodler haha !
I'm kidding, this coin is pretty inbelievable, i'm pretty excited how it goes !
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
This one is pretty crazy.    It's always hard to tell (for me anyway)  what is a pump/dump and what is a legit project.   I've started just selling off when it pumps,  but this one hasn't really been a sharp pump.   It's a steady climb since listing on CMC.

I sold off 1/3 at 65 cents just to take some initial profit on the off chance that it dumped.   I'm really debating the next move.  Each time I check it is up a little bit more.    I might hold off and see if it can crack 2 dollars before selling off another third.     I'll save the last 200 coins for when/if it hits 5 bucks.
Activity: 84
so what exactly is so special about this coin? Im new to this coin, please enlighten me. Thanks
Activity: 42
Bittrex loves adding tokens these days, they hardly ever add good old POW coins anymore. The developers should aim to get ELITE added to Bittrex. That's the play right now for prospective investors..... it's an easy 3x once Bittrex adds it.

We're trying to contact all sorts of exchanges. Bittrex is actually our long-term goal to get listed there, I believe we have a better chance than other coins because we were airdropped, which makes regulation-part of the listing easy.
Activity: 36

Activity: 267
Merit: 255
Great to still have my 600 ELITE coins, i will hold this a long time !

Airdroppers really got lucky with this one, congrats! Hold tight, because from the look of the chart, $3 is a reasonable target in the short/medium term. I dunno about the $50 call above (maybe in a year or two), but based on technicals and low supply alone, I believe this can go to $3 easily in the next few weeks. Higher if the devs can really show some results.
Activity: 51
Great to still have my 600 ELITE coins, i will hold this a long time !
Activity: 226
That feeling when you sold your airdrop for like $30 and now its around $600 Sad Sad Sad
Airdrops...always hold 'em for a few months Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: