Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 30. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Its great to be a hodler here! Just wish there would be further hodler programs with some kind of rewards, will there be? :-) Go ELITE, looking forward to the new website.
Activity: 56
It is not only a hype. ELITE is a solid coin that has ingredients to grow steadily. I think we can see 50$ in a matter of weeks. 3 digits next spring?

$50 wtf?? I think you're over reaching there.

Absolutely Not. Hodling till 100$ by the way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
That feeling when you sold your airdrop for like $30 and now its around $600 Sad Sad Sad
I did exactly the same mistake!

I got influenced by all the people calling this project a scam.  Its hard to know who to believe on these forums.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
It is not only a hype. ELITE is a solid coin that has ingredients to grow steadily. I think we can see 50$ in a matter of weeks. 3 digits next spring?

$50 wtf?? I think you're over reaching there.
Bought 10 000 ELITE. Never knew about airdrop. Hodling until 1 ELITE= 100$
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
That feeling when you sold your airdrop for like $30 and now its around $600 Sad Sad Sad
I did exactly the same mistake!
Activity: 61
so this Hodler prgram is only for people that won the first airdrop?

that seems fair lol, I didn't even know about this coin until the 2nd airdrop which I didn't get aswell... But I still invested and have over 600 coins.

What about the people like me?
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
are you organising bounties for social media as well?

do you need portuguese trnaslation of ann / whitepaper?
reserving if so

Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Looks like one of the best performing "E" tokens. Steady increasing price. If it lands a legit exchange other than Yobit, it can really moon.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Why everyone is asking for airdrop. Why dont you invest your money? Get some dignity!! ELITE will be three digits in few months so it worth some investment from your side. Don't put everything on the team Roll Eyes

what is so special about Ethereum Lite? Huh

Let's begin by very low supply and high demand (while more exchanges are to come). I think with these two elements we have price mooning naturally. It's about mooning here.

Basically this is the reason for the specialness. Not sure if devs are going to add something else to the mix but this was enough to get me involved. Silly me though I already sold my coins and although I did profit it feels

like I made a mistake here Undecided. Life goes on, and tonight is a halloween party so I make sure I wont remember by nights end  Cheesy

It is special for me because it is my first airdrop received.  Grin
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
The abbreviation is great Smiley ELITE, love it. I hope it will grow in the future, best of luck!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I am a hodler... only my bad i transfered my ELITE to etherdelta 5 days before the 2nd airdrop... and still there..is there another airdrop coming?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Why everyone is asking for airdrop. Why dont you invest your money? Get some dignity!! ELITE will be three digits in few months so it worth some investment from your side. Don't put everything on the team Roll Eyes

Let's begin by very low supply and high demand (while more exchanges are to come). I think with these two elements we have price mooning naturally. It's about mooning here.

Basically this is the reason for the specialness. Not sure if devs are going to add something else to the mix but this was enough to get me involved. Silly me though I already sold my coins and although I did profit it feels

like I made a mistake here Undecided. Life goes on, and tonight is a halloween party so I make sure I wont remember by nights end  Cheesy

Merit: 152

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Hello, when is the distribution planned for AIRDROP #2 FINISHED?
very good work, I think this is just the beginning with such a total number of tokens, soon we'll fly to the moon Smiley

Merit: 152
why u open an airdrop for 2000+ people and afterwards u reward only 1500 participants.... Huh........thx dev for wasting my time.........no logic at all.............
Pages:
Jump to: