Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 48. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
1st of May
I joined airdrop
Good luck your project
Success
Activity: 296
I added wrong profile link!
Correct: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vigens-974800

Can team make a change please?
Activity: 938
joined the airdrop
hope to be listed in this 2nd airdrop, because i miss the 1st airdrop
thanks
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
finally i could catch up!
best of luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
EhtereumLite is simply awesome. More power dev!

/captain_blood
Activity: 126
I've joined your airdrop 2.
hope this airdrop will be successful
Activity: 131
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
 2nd airdrop is only 50k ELITE.
Winner is picked by random ?
Activity: 14
yes finally im in, thanks sir dev...more airdrops to come.

Activity: 112
Falied to apply for 1st airdrop.Finally applied for 2nd airdrop.
Thanks team for 2 nd airdrop.
Activity: 8
NOTE: I was asked to make this post on behalf of EthereumLite since they can't post images yet, please send all questions and PMs to them.

INTRODUCTION

Ethereum Lite is an Ethereum-based ERC-20 Token that focuses on being a faster and cheaper currency than Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies, while being distributed equally between all users that signed up for the airdrop. It is the first Ethereum token intended for use as a currency and acceptance by merchants. We care about our community, and we will work hard to make Ethereum Lite's community the best and strongest it can be, which will eventually lead to acceptance of Ethereum Lite by shop merchants as a currency. We have a clear goal in mind and a long road ahead and we will describe everything in the upcoming whitepaper and roadmap.

WHY NOT JUST USE ETHER?

Ether itself is not meant to be used as currency, but rather to pay for smart contract execution and the Ethereum community is not trying to work with merchants in any way, resulting in almost zero acceptance of ether as an actual currency. Ethereum Lite will focus on being the best coin for payments and will try to work with merchants directly to accept it as a currency. Being based on Ethereum gives us big advantages, such as lightning fast transaction speed, low transaction cost and integration with Ethereum Smart Contracts.

PROJECT ATLANTIS

Project Atlantis is a codename of our project scheduled to be released in 2018. Project Atlantis will be a decentralized marketplace of cryptocurrencies, goods and services that will accept ELITE and ETH for payments. We will describe it in more detail in our upcoming whitepaper.

WHITEPAPER

Our whitepaper is scheduled to be released in the next couple of days. In it, we will describe our long-term plans as well as the release of Project Atlantis, a decentralized marketplace of cryptocurrencies, goods and services.

ROADMAP

TOKEN DETAILS

CONTRACT ADDRESS: 0x0a76aad21948ea1ef447d26dee91a54370e151e0
TOKEN SYMBOL: ELITE
DECIMAL POINTS: 18
TOTAL SUPPLY: 1,000,000 ELITE

AIRDROP

We will airdrop 900,000 ELITE to the community through an airdrop to max 1500 users. We believe that airdrops are the most fair type of token distribution out there that allows everyone to get coins and participate in Ethereum Lite's mission. There will be no pre-sale or ICO. 100,000 ELITE will be reserved for the developer team, stored in 2 different wallets. We will use these coins for future bounties and for exchange applications and we will be completely transparent with the use of our coins and will show and describe exactly where and why we sent the coins if we're going to do that. For example: if we will have a logo bounty, we will notify the community here on bitcointalk and on twitter when and where we sent the coins, alongside with transaction IDs.

AIRDROP FINISHED

EXCHANGES

THE HODLER PROGRAM

Our airdrop has been a great success and the cap of 1500 people was reached in less than 5 hours. We would like to thank everyone that participated. However there were some invalid entries as you can see marked red on our spreadsheet and about 100,000 ELITE stayed undistributed. To show our graditute to people that hold our coins and don't immediately dump them into exchanges, we would like to announce "The Hodler Program". Every week we will select 25 people from the spreadsheet and distribute 1000 ELITE to each of them, provided that they are not market red on the spreadsheet and that they still have at least 600 ELITE in their spreadsheet wallet. This program will run until all 100,000 ELITE are distributed. Everyone will be able to only receive 1000 ELITE once.

Winners of Round #1 were selected and ELITE was successfully distributed to them.

BOUNTIES

We will be announcing bounties at a later date.
You can find finished bounties in the second post below.

CONTACT US

PM US ON BITCOINTALK - HERE
EMAIL ADDRESS - [email protected]
TWITTER - @EthereumLite

Scam website and scam project ! be caful , thi is the real and only EthereumLite : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoetherlite-100-bonus-24h-5-reward-each-month-yobit-etherdelta-2234600

joined airdrop thanks admin Smiley
Activity: 196
Couldn`t be part of the HODLER Program. Hope i didn`t miss this one though.
Nice project and iam very bullish on those ELITE`s.

greetings
zero
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Joined airdrop.

Nice project
Activity: 273
Joined the second airdrop, thank you!
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
WE ARE ANNOUNCING OUR SECOND AIRDROP!

Airdrop #2 will run for couple of days. The amount of people that can sign up for airdrop #2 to receive ELITE is unlimited, but limited amount of people will receive ELITE due to smaller supply for this airdrop. All airdrops will total to 50,000 ELITE distributed to airdrop participants. In order to apply for the second airdrop, you must join our Telegram channel, follow us on Twitter and be at least Jr.Member on Bitcointalk. You can create, collaborate, contact your favorite exchanges about listing Ethereum Lite and be active in the community.

I am looking for luck through this airdrop project ..
hopefully I am one of them ..
Activity: 392
joined the airdrop. goodluck
Activity: 48

I definetely need to become a jr member  Sad Sad
Activity: 154
I want to Joinend airdrop+Twitter
Good project ,
Activity: 308