Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 52. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Ethereum Lite copy our project, we have send request for deleting of YoBit and we have pay 5 BTC for delisting Ethereum Lite from Yobit and EtherDelta.
Original ANN is here check all date of project creation :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoetherlite-100-bonus-24h-5-reward-each-month-yobit-etherdelta-2234600

Why are you people lying. you are trying to lower prices
Activity: 82

the aim was to reduce the price. he is a liar (etherlite)
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
Great project and also great to see a bounty for who's holding ELITE.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Ethereum Lite copy our project, we have send request for deleting of YoBit and we have pay 5 BTC for delisting Ethereum Lite from Yobit and EtherDelta.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoetherlite-100-bonus-24h-5-reward-each-month-yobit-etherdelta-2234600
This is original Elite is the first, we had a huge thread before but it got shut down.

Uhp, time to pack our bags, guise. We have to move to EtherLite just because his account is TWO DAYS OLDER. He's a better dev because he spends his developer time posting in other Bitcointalk threads saying "we wuz first." Having LESS activity as an OLDER account is a plus, too. Not being active for the entire month is a great selling point. We have to join them.

LMAO.
Just shut the f up already.
Activity: 42
When are we gonna be listed on coinmarketcap? It's important!

We have made an application couple of days ago and we expect to get listed soon since our daily volume is way over $10,000.
Activity: 80
This is original Elite is the first, we had a huge thread before but it got shut down.

Get a life you scamming peace of sh¤t

Yes, but Ethereum Lite I posted Smiley
Activity: 296
Merit: 100

Get a life you scamming peace of sh¤t
When are we gonna be listed on coinmarketcap? It's important!

Activity: 296

Ignore this puppet. Just bought some more ELITE from YoBit! Strong HODL, hoping for big payday next year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Activity: 37
Where did this rogue (EtherLite) come from? A pathetic attempt to confuse users! Do not listen and do not take his message seriously! There is only one real project - it's Ethereum Lite and the ELITE token!
[/size]
KYS. ELITE is the original Ethereum Lite, and everyone knows that.
By the way, the first ANN ELITE thread was knocked down due to idiots posting their Ethereum addresses. This thread is a replacement to the original.
Sad that you have to FUD a legit project with ACTIVE devs & community to gain recognition. Your project is shit, and it shows.
Once again, KYS.

Will ask this to ZACK of EtherDelta he don’t like copy of projet.
Yobit will also delisting because we have édit Yobicode of 5BTC for pay all futur trading fee.

Once again, ETHERLITE
Literally pajeet writing. Obvious scammer.
SAD.
Activity: 140
Hei etherlite stupid. From the name already different and you still complaint. ethereum lite )( etherlite very2 different can't you read etherlite?
By the way, the first ANN ELITE thread was knocked down due to idiots posting their Ethereum addresses. This thread is a replacement to the original.
Sad that you have to FUD a legit project with ACTIVE devs & community to gain recognition. Your project is shit, and it shows.
Once again, KYS.

Yobit will also delisting because we have édit Yobicode of 5BTC for pay all futur trading fee.

Once again, ETHERLITE

Again, very low FUD attempt at trying to drive the price of ELITE down. Yobit is not delisting anything, neither is Etherdelta. I hate wasting my time even writing these responses to you, but thanks for bumping our thread on Bitcointalk, we appreciate it.
Once again, KYS.

Once again, ETHERLITE
Quote from: ethereumlite

I'm not going to give you any attention from now since that's obviously what you want, so this is my last reply to you. People can make up their own mind about which project is legitimate and which one is not and has to call others scam, and we all know the answer Smiley

And may i ask about Telegram ...i can not joint because : user "ethereumlite" not found

You should be able to join the Telegram channel with the link below if you have a valid telegram account. I am able to see it even with VPN without an account so you should be able to see and join the channel.

http://t.me/ethereumlite
Once again, KYS.
Activity: 102
Quote from: ethereumlite

I'm not going to give you any attention from now since that's obviously what you want, so this is my last reply to you. People can make up their own mind about which project is legitimate and which one is not and has to call others scam, and we all know the answer Smiley

And may i ask about Telegram ...i can not joint because : user "ethereumlite" not found
Pages:
Jump to: