Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 5. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
i fell confusing with elite , all my money to buy ELITE but price down too much , what happen , should i sell or still store  ?

If you have ELITE then you can still keep them and claim your ELYTE as well.

New thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-ethereum-lyte-elyte-bounties-available-website-wp-released-2376458

How to claim ELYTE:

1. Fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfuq3vjE4NSDm5I8baIiuxYu22xgeVxzyJbII-9HR5mr2jS4g/viewform

2. Philicibine will then manually check addresses to make sure everything is legitimate and will send the coins once he is happy.

3. You will need to add the following contract details to MyEtherWallet to list the coin in your account before you can recieve it.

Contract Address: 0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225
Token Name:        Ethereum Lyte
Symbol:               ELYTE
Decimals:             18
Supply:                1,000,000

Deadline: Wednesday 15th November at 22:00 GMT
I think ELITE can be the best token crypto, so buy now and hodl...

SUPPLY 1,000,000

Price $3 or $5 cooming soon  Cool  Cool

I think you mean ELYTE but yes, I agree.

The ATH of the previous coin was around 22k sats before the dev ran off so I'm confident that ELYTE can go a lot higher with a strong community to back it this time.

NO, i mean ELITE not ELYTE...

I'm still hodl my ELITE on YOBIT,and i believe ELITE ready to the moon soon...

How do you think it will go to the moon?

The dev has pulled a scam and dumped a lot of ELITE. He is probably waiting for gullible people to buy more so the price rises slightly and he can dump more.

Or maybe you are the dev, creating a bunch of new accounts to try and pump ELITE so you can sell off what you have left.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i fell confusing with elite , all my money to buy ELITE but price down too much , what happen , should i sell or still store  ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Newbies got no chance.. Nice project by the way
Activity: 3
Hi .i have more than 1000 ELITE but price down too much , who can explain for me  ? should i sell or hold  ? Angry
Activity: 6

SUPPLY 1,000,000

The ATH of the previous coin was around 22k sats before the dev ran off so I'm confident that ELYTE can go a lot higher with a strong community to back it this time.

NO, i mean ELITE not ELYTE...

I'm still hodl my ELITE on YOBIT,and i believe ELITE ready to the moon soon...
Activity: 8
I keeped my ELITE on yobit, where I byed it about two weeks ago. When I read what is necessary for svap I registered here (for profile link) and on myetherwallet (for add ELYTE by instructions and get it without problems). Then I send my ELITE from yobit to myetherwallet and filled form.

BTW I have only 60 ELITE, so it is a bit funny, that I'm a suspect in something... Sorry for my English:)

Hm, if my yobit adress is adress of scammer it means that yobit is scammer. Interesting food for thought...
Activity: 58
^^ Sounds good! I'm in! I have relatively small amount of ELITE, but still HODL Also hello to community, that's my first post:)

You applied for the ELYTE drop, and the ELITE you hold were transferred from the scammer's address less than an hour ago.  Care to explain how you're not the scammer?  Because it sure looks like you are from here!

tx for proof -> https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0fde813a7b85bb3b5b669bf515c16330aba8c6246bf8c971562276ad8991e942

Activity: 8
^^ Sounds good! I'm in! I have relatively small amount of ELITE, but still HODL Also hello to community, that's my first post:)
Philicibine has just confirmed that there will be a change to the process of claiming your ELYTE coins to make it easier for everyone to join the new project. You no longer need to burn your ELITE. Please follow these steps:

1. Fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfuq3vjE4NSDm5I8baIiuxYu22xgeVxzyJbII-9HR5mr2jS4g/viewform

2. Philicibine will then manually check addresses to make sure everything is legitimate and will send the coins once he is happy.

3. You will need to add the following contract details to MyEtherWallet to list the coin in your account before you can recieve it.

Contract Address: 0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225
Token Name:        Ethereum Lyte
Symbol:               ELYTE
Decimals:             18
Supply:                1,000,000
Activity: 53
Hope can join your third airdrop.. Good luck guys..

SUPPLY 1,000,000

Activity: 6

SUPPLY 1,000,000

Hi Everyone,

I've created a new ANN thread for Ethereum Lyte (ELYTE) which can be accessed here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-ethereum-lyte-elyte-bounties-available-website-wp-released-2376458

If anyone has any questions or suggestions then please bring them to the new thread.

And with the first response on the form... The airdrop commences!

here is the tx https://etherscan.io/tx/0x03ddcfca4bc315b0be4cf822ec927f50c190f75a312cef27186e84746abf47ba

he got double because the first transaction looked like it was going to fail.
OK, might be a better idea to distribute to every address that still has ELITE, and then distribute more to the people that are prepared to burn their ELITE.

Now making a google form so OG hodlers can apply.....  Airdrop will have to be manual so will take a while.  Unless someone can help me do it with a script.

Edit:  Its here
we do need to distribute them.  maybe people that burn coins should get more ELYTE?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Joined!  And bounty will be paid when you forward your address.  Thankyou for the support.

You going to do an airdrop too? I don't know if I want to part with my 133 ELITE tokens....
Joined!  And bounty will be paid when you forward your address.  Thankyou for the support.
Pages:
Jump to: