Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELS]| Elysium| Global Digital Currency for Governments & Citizen ⛏POW⛏ - page 18. (Read 63885 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Hello Everyone .

Quick Update

The aim of Elysium is to connect digital currency with governmental sectors .

Elysium would be working with the Govt. Of India in promoting Cashless transactions in the state of Gujarat and Maharashtra .

We are now working with the Govt.Of.India and have secured a tender to promote digital literacy in India .

Our delegate would also meet Hon.Vainkaih Naidu Minister of Information & Broadcasting , Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation .

Elysium would work on the ground level and promote digital literacy in India as the government is promoting cashless transactions .

We have sent two of our team members to Gujarat to work at Rural and Urban level with the Govt.of.Gujurat .

Regards,

aha.....indian scam coin....

any documents proving this "tender"....

Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Hello Everyone .

Quick Update

The aim of Elysium is to connect digital currency with governmental sectors .

Elysium would be working with the Govt. Of India in promoting Cashless transactions in the state of Gujarat and Maharashtra .

We are now working with the Govt.Of.India and have secured a tender to promote digital literacy in India .

Our delegate would also meet Hon.Vainkaih Naidu Minister of Information & Broadcasting , Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation .

Elysium would work on the ground level and promote digital literacy in India as the government is promoting cashless transactions .

We have sent two of our team members to Gujarat to work at Rural and Urban level with the Govt.of.Gujurat .

Regards,

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
This coin is here to stay .
So lets contribute to it as Money makes Money .
Have u sent request to Cryptomarketcap ?
nice

I am mining this coin . I have 20 gh/s of mining power on this .
It would be nice if more miners come to mine this coin .

Is this a scam? Price crashed hard

Smart people bought the coin !! See ELS now plus I think it was the biggest mining pool that was selling the coin
The price came to 200 sat for some time but it bounced as many people bought the coin on the exchange as it was cheap .

NetworkHash is13746440197 for Elysium .
So big money here something is interesting .

Not a scam and every time people say something is scam it turns the other way round .

13746440197 = ~13 GH/s , previously you wrote that 20GH/s is yours  Grin You lost hope?  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

Smart people bought the coin !! See ELS now plus I think it was the biggest mining pool that was selling the coin
The price came to 200 sat for some time but it bounced as many people bought the coin on the exchange as it was cheap .

Not a scam and every time people say something is scam it turns the other way round .

Price will go easily to 1 sat, just matter of time! Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
quickly died coin !!

It never lived, only a shadow of another stolen project.  Grin
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

mainly because people were in panic, els is a long term investment, for at least 3-6 months,  till we see some developments kicking in, dev is active and very serious.
like for real, the coin is less than 1 week old, you want to reach bitcoin with few days? give it some time

Lol this is a scam. All these newbie accounts, no way it's being added to Poloniex. The only thing here is a clone with a windows and linux wallet.

mainly because people were in panic, els is a long term investment, for at least 3-6 months,  till we see some developments kicking in, dev is active and very serious.
like for real, the coin is less than 1 week old, you want to reach bitcoin with few days? give it some time
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Activity: 867
legendary
nice

Only idiots are mining at loss. Move your farm to more profitable coin and with your profit you will buy more coins than if you mine ELS directly.
But anyway these 20 Gh/s exist only in your imagination.  Grin
nice

legendary
Activity: 1386
Send someone already a request to being added on coinmarketcap?

btw. how long is the POW phase? and what is about the rumor that Elysium is beeing added on yobit?
Because the yobit rules say, that they dont add a wallet builder coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.

wow.

releasing a fucking roadmap.

massive news.

fuck off you scamming sock puppet cunt.

you fucks got called out by poloniex for using their name to try and pump your shitcoin.

Kiss

its great, poloniex requested them not to announce it, so polo will announce it by themselves.
polo add what they want. requests do not influence on something.
legendary
Let ELS rest in peace. Amen!  Grin
I am just here eating popcorn and watching this .
But good dev comes clean about it .
To Clarify .
The twitter account is not controlled by the Dev as the core team is busy with developments .
The tweet was irresponsible and unethical and was tweeted by one of our other members who is only controlling the twitter account .

We apologies for such conduct and assure that this wont be repeated .

To clarify the question about Premine , as we have already stated it would be used for developments as this is a NO ICO coin .

Elysium is a very new project and we request everyone to help in fulfilling the objective of Elysium together .

In peace and Eternity .

Regards,

There is only 1 of you.......

But you have many sock puppets

Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
To Clarify .
The twitter account is not controlled by the Dev as the core team is busy with developments .
The tweet was irresponsible and unethical and was tweeted by one of our other members who is only controlling the twitter account .

We apologies for such conduct and assure that this wont be repeated .

To clarify the question about Premine , as we have already stated it would be used for developments as this is a NO ICO coin .

Elysium is a very new project and we request everyone to help in fulfilling the objective of Elysium together .

In peace and Eternity .

Regards,

wow.

releasing a fucking roadmap.

massive news.

fuck off you scamming sock puppet cunt.

you fucks got called out by poloniex for using their name to try and pump your shitcoin.

Kiss

its great, poloniex requested them not to announce it, so polo will announce it by themselves.

ROFL...

ICONOMI is not yet on Poloniex.

and your wallet builder coin will get on Poloniex.

sure.......
Pages:
Jump to: