Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELS]| Elysium| Global Digital Currency for Governments & Citizen ⛏POW⛏ - page 20. (Read 63885 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

Hi dev. I would like to reserve the Filipino version if available. Thanks and more power to the Elysium.

Reserved
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Elysium is now added to Mercatox Voting List!

https://mercatox.com/coins/list&page=3

Chances are there to be soon listed in Cryptxc.com also.
Voted! But is too low votes - 5 :-( Where miners?
p.s.: mined 1 day with 5Mh/s on the pool and not receive reward - it's normal? :-(
go to other pool
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Elysium is now added to Mercatox Voting List!

https://mercatox.com/coins/list&page=3

Chances are there to be soon listed in Cryptxc.com also.
Voted! But is too low votes - 5 :-( Where miners?
p.s.: mined 1 day with 5Mh/s on the pool and not receive reward - it's normal? :-(
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
PUMPPPPPPPP IT TO THE MOON

Buy orders total 1 BTC and the 24 hr trade volume is 10 BTC.  What are you pumping, your milk money??
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
PUMPPPPPPPP IT TO THE MOON
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
fudders gonna fud, as always, just ignore them.. and hodl, according to what i talked with the dev about the coming plans, els gonna moon...hodl and buy more on dips

There is no other plan than to sell the entire huge premine.

I honestly can't believe people are actually support this crap, it's a damn clone from 2014 lol.

I truly hope people cheerleading this shit get hit with the dump and bag hold this shit for eternity...keep on cheer leading, Dev selling water to fish...

crap? looks like someone missed a low buy entry yesterday, guess what. it's cheap again. buy now or cry later

The presence of one does not necessarily imply the existence of other idiots. Save the wise advice for yourself. Smiley
fudders gonna fud, as always, just ignore them.. and hodl, according to what i talked with the dev about the coming plans, els gonna moon...hodl and buy more on dips

I honestly can't believe people are actually support this crap, it's a damn clone from 2014 lol.

I truly hope people cheerleading this shit get hit with the dump and bag hold this shit for eternity...keep on cheer leading, Dev selling water to fish...

crap? looks like someone missed a low buy entry yesterday, guess what. it's cheap again. buy now or cry later
Activity: 952

Activity: 606
how much supply available now??
http://els.lolitachain.com/ about 3,8 milions

"blocks" : 4358,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 5267.04564101,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 61575144382,
"pooledtx" : 9,
"testnet" : false

Hashrate still growing, 61,5GH/s now and diff 5267. Current mining cost is about 15k sat for one ELS Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Hi dev. I would like to reserve the Filipino version if available. Thanks and more power to the Elysium.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
how much supply available now??
legendary

legendary
#Elysium $ELS/BTC
Market should be live on yobit anytime within few days-1week
2017 is going to be a great year for #ELYSIUM $ELS investors !
best of luck everyone

I dont think so , terms of yobit clearly written

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

No walletbuilders :-)

Means , you out of the Game.

you are funny, you were fudding it at 1000 sat and below, still doing it? lol.. you should be hiddeng in the corner dude with face down...
anyway, good luck ELS team and ignore these fudders, if im not wrong i saw him fudding a lot more coins before... please come back to fud when we are at yobit and X100 from current price, thank you and stop being emotional for missing the train. there is still room for everyone

Similar crap out of the mouth of a user with status like yours do not speak well for crypto itself.
Your try to provoke some reaction in the market is pitiful and not worth even a comment. Smiley
Code:
01:10:43

{
"blocks" : 1903,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"difficulty" : 0.06712561,
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -8,
"hashespersec" : 5613,
"networkhashps" : 19475611,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

MISSING THESE DAYS
LOL HOW THE HELL YOU RIGHT, YOU SAID DONT BUY AT 1000 SAT I REMEMBER, GUESS WHAT PRICE IS NOW 10K SAT AND HAS A HUGE POTNEITAL ONCE GO TO YOBIT...YOU ARE DEAD WRONG MY FRIEND
Hi!

NEW Pool for ELYSIUM Coin [ELS]!

http://theminingpool.thruhere.net

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for ELYSIUM

stratum+tcp://theminingpool.thruhere.net:3410 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 3400 -- Diff 8
Port: 3410 -- VarDiff: 8-512 (use as default)
Port: 3420 -- Diff:18192 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Fees 1.5%
Email: [email protected]
tweeter: https://twitter.com/The_MiningPool

Smiley Smiley  HAPPY MINNING !!  Smiley Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
#Elysium $ELS/BTC
Market should be live on yobit anytime within few days-1week
2017 is going to be a great year for #ELYSIUM $ELS investors !
best of luck everyone

I dont think so , terms of yobit clearly written

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

No walletbuilders :-)

Means , you out of the Game.

you are funny, you were fudding it at 1000 sat and below, still doing it? lol.. you should be hiddeng in the corner dude with face down...
anyway, good luck ELS team and ignore these fudders, if im not wrong i saw him fudding a lot more coins before... please come back to fud when we are at yobit and X100 from current price, thank you and stop being emotional for missing the train. there is still room for everyone

Aehm ,did you ever read what i wrote above ?
Its a FACT that stated from Yobit.

But it seems that Greedness kills the Brain Smiley

have a nice Day

Edit: and yes i was fudding some coins. But this coins are ALL abadoned,broken, no connections or has whiped from exchanges. Mostly PD Coins and the 1sat with no buysupport

And guess what ? I was ALWAYS right. Let us talk in one or two months again
{
"blocks" : 4343,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"difficulty" : 551.19679947,
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,