Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 4. (Read 1076342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/upbit/
What's the word on upbit withdraw issues?

Also who are the custodians of the premine Wink

No premine
Activity: 195
Merit: 17
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/upbit/
What's the word on upbit withdraw issues?

Also who are the custodians of the premine Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Team Emc2 where are you missing?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
While Einsteinium Foundation is preparing more official updates, I am willing to post a 'soft update' and to provide some insights, as interest in this coin is constant.

First important thing is that Foundation as organization is committed to continue support and work on ideas released back in 2014, along with EMC2 coin.
Second is that all members of the team are active and the team as whole is compact and even looking to extend.

Now we all have to admit that general conditions have changed. In addition to that the core team faced some technical difficulties in finalizing MIL coin designed to cover Foundation operational and future development costs as well as to represent the new set of products/platforms/tools to be heavily used by scientific community in their routines.

These two resulted in postponing MIL release. We are aware that this disappointed some community members.  But we also know that true supporters are around and looking for opportunities not only to trade but to help the project in the best way they can.

It is not easy to onboard person to blockchain organization, same way it is not easy to train and get the pilot. It is actually very expensive and time consuming process. But now that we are at the new beginning I think it will be very beneficial for the foundation to go through restructuring and for the current team members to make an extra effort and steps to recruit and to train more people. And they are willing to do so!

On our last meeting that happened a week ago, I personally expressed interest in working more with scientific community directly. I believe that time has come where the thing we are building has to be real, so the presence of real users is essential. On the same meeting I also recommended to the team that two titles that I was holding should be transferred to other teammates that are with EMC2 since day one. My focus will be pure business development and focus on scientists.

On the same meeting we discussed the idea of releasing MIL ERC20 as a place holder while we are fixing MIL main net. The current status on MIL development is next:
- After deploying first MIL pool, it got stuck at the block 29999. This issue is still not resolved, but after extensive diagnosing we nailed down what is causing the bug, and most likely it is DAG structure from ETHash algo, that needs to be changed after certain time.  Vlada is actively working on that. I really hope that after that will be no other major bumpers.

So MIL coin is under construction and we are looking to fully release the main-net and to complete mapping to EMC2 in 3 to 1 ratio, as originally planned. All of that does not prevent us from making ERC 20 place holder, but also MIL-ERC20 to MIL 1:1 converter. The reason is easy integration into existing trading systems.  

More on this can be discussed on current EMC2 communication channels. I encourage all, the team, the old members, the new members etc. to openly talk about what would be the best and fastest way to bring what we have so far and whats coming into usable state that represents the real value.

At the end I am happy to share with you that few promising exchanges initiate conversation with EMC2

To summarize this update:
- Mil coins is being worked on, the development is active
- Foundation is looking for restructuring
- Foundation is welcoming more people in, especially ones that come directly from scientific community
- Foundation is prioritizing work with scientific community
- MIL ERC20 as place-holder discussion is going on
- Keeping percentage of MIL in ERC20 format for easy integration cons and proms discussion going on
- Some marketing strategies to fit Asians markets are going on
- Exchanges are expressing more interest in EMC2

I am really hoping to see year 2020 prosperous, and wish you all the best!

Malden Trifunovic

2020 EMC2 ===> we demand you release the premine "foundation" coins to a proper custodian. :\ thanks - Weeee
Tell investors when you plan to launch a new project.  Your silence shakes.  Stop driving people by the nose.  A year has passed, and the MIL project has not been launched.  What exactly is the problem?  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry They said that there will be an event in March 2019, then they postponed it to June 2019, then the plans changed and it is generally not clear when the project will be ready.  The price has fallen, which is incomprehensible.  We must approach the matter responsibly, set a date and go to the goal, and not fool investors.
I welcome the Emc2 team, tell us when you plan to launch the MIL project, approximate dates Huh
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
~snipped~

- Foundation is welcoming more people in, especially ones that come directly from scientific community
- Keeping percentage of MIL in ERC20 format for easy integration cons and proms discussion going on

Malden Trifunovic

These are all great and much appreciated but the big questions is, do they any specific timeline on when these things are expected to happen? I mean, like Q1 or Q3 of 2020? A little more information will not hurt the public. My buddies are currently looking closely at these developments as we are also invested to this coin since the beginning.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
While Einsteinium Foundation is preparing more official updates, I am willing to post a 'soft update' and to provide some insights, as interest in this coin is constant.

First important thing is that Foundation as organization is committed to continue support and work on ideas released back in 2014, along with EMC2 coin.
Second is that all members of the team are active and the team as whole is compact and even looking to extend.

Now we all have to admit that general conditions have changed. In addition to that the core team faced some technical difficulties in finalizing MIL coin designed to cover Foundation operational and future development costs as well as to represent the new set of products/platforms/tools to be heavily used by scientific community in their routines.

These two resulted in postponing MIL release. We are aware that this disappointed some community members.  But we also know that true supporters are around and looking for opportunities not only to trade but to help the project in the best way they can.

It is not easy to onboard person to blockchain organization, same way it is not easy to train and get the pilot. It is actually very expensive and time consuming process. But now that we are at the new beginning I think it will be very beneficial for the foundation to go through restructuring and for the current team members to make an extra effort and steps to recruit and to train more people. And they are willing to do so!

On our last meeting that happened a week ago, I personally expressed interest in working more with scientific community directly. I believe that time has come where the thing we are building has to be real, so the presence of real users is essential. On the same meeting I also recommended to the team that two titles that I was holding should be transferred to other teammates that are with EMC2 since day one. My focus will be pure business development and focus on scientists.

On the same meeting we discussed the idea of releasing MIL ERC20 as a place holder while we are fixing MIL main net. The current status on MIL development is next:
- After deploying first MIL pool, it got stuck at the block 29999. This issue is still not resolved, but after extensive diagnosing we nailed down what is causing the bug, and most likely it is DAG structure from ETHash algo, that needs to be changed after certain time.  Vlada is actively working on that. I really hope that after that will be no other major bumpers.

So MIL coin is under construction and we are looking to fully release the main-net and to complete mapping to EMC2 in 3 to 1 ratio, as originally planned. All of that does not prevent us from making ERC 20 place holder, but also MIL-ERC20 to MIL 1:1 converter. The reason is easy integration into existing trading systems.  

More on this can be discussed on current EMC2 communication channels. I encourage all, the team, the old members, the new members etc. to openly talk about what would be the best and fastest way to bring what we have so far and whats coming into usable state that represents the real value.

At the end I am happy to share with you that few promising exchanges initiate conversation with EMC2

Malden Trifunovic
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Einstein : we must travel faster than the speed of light to reach the future of crypto currency? Smiley lolzzz

"something, something...time seems to move slower when travelling at speed of light"

Progress on MIL?

We had MIL Pool on staging let running for a while.
It got stuck at block 29999. We are able to replicate the issue on our local environment and are looking into it.
Will post update as soon as we pass that.
Thanks!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Einstein : we must travel faster than the speed of light to reach the future of crypto currency? Smiley lolzzz

"something, something...time seems to move slower when travelling at speed of light"

Progress on MIL?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
legendary
Where is the news?  Tell us something

LOL x2 ya post deleting mod.
The developers at the party probably
Where is the news?  Tell us something
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
@djnocide: Through your official web contact form I placed inquiry about snapshot located at https://www.emc2.foundation/wallets since doesn't work, this was maybe 3 weeks ago and still no response from anyone?
Anything to add on this?

Should be working now
Activity: 3
@djnocide: Through your official web contact form I placed inquiry about snapshot located at https://www.emc2.foundation/wallets since doesn't work, this was maybe 3 weeks ago and still no response from anyone?
Anything to add on this?
legendary
It's bad that there is no clarity when there will be events at Emc2, in which year in general

I hate to troll but yeah, it's bad.

The crypto ecosystem is always evolving and currently trying to legitimize itself before the next wave of interest and subsequent bull market.
This project is either dead, being worked on "very" part-time, or the current team is just immature knuckleheads that refuse to "get with the program" and will unfortunately probably squander this opportunity they currently have to seize upon something.

I hope they pull it together, but it's all good either way really.

The best of luck to you.

It's bad that there is no clarity when there will be events at Emc2, in which year in general
legendary
Emc2 team how are you doing?

Hey bro, thanks for supporting EMC2.
The last report was the team is doing great, they are well rested although a bit distant...no news on MIL but you know.... Undecided

Oh, and monkeys took the troll bait and showed their true colors.

How are you doing?

Pages:
Jump to: