Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 8. (Read 1076342 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Come on up to $ 2 growth ✌️ Smiley
EEM
Activity: 194
Merit: 32
Hello, help me with synchronizing, please.
I have Einsteinium Core wallet v0.13.5.0 lighsaber 64-bit. I've downloaded nodelist for my version, made einsteinium.conf and added nodes.
After launching the wallet isn't synchronizing: "No block source available..." and I have 7 active connections to the network.
What should I do? Thanks.
Activity: 199
Merit: 11

Decentralized mining pool - p2p-spb.xyz
Coins matured in generated transactions

Chicago - http://p2p-usa.xyz:3039/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-usa.xyz:3039", USER - "Your_EMC2_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Saint-Petersburg - http://p2p-spb.xyz:3039/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-spb.xyz:3039", USER - "Your_EMC2_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Rostov-On-Don - http://p2p-south.xyz:3039/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-south.xyz:3039", USER - "Your_EMC2_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Ekaterinburg - http://p2p-ekb.xyz:3039/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-ekb.xyz:3039", USER - "Your_EMC2_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Pool supports ALL types addresses
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
Are there any news if Bittrex will support this hard fork? Where are you with this?
When you get to know whether Bittrex supports the fork or not, it will be late for you to buy.
Activity: 39
Are there any news if Bittrex will support this hard fork? Where are you with this?
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
While we are going to use this thread for official announcements we encourage you to start using a newly custom build emc2 forum www.emc2.cafe

EMC2 is getting bigger and we should keep track of nice conversations nicely separated by topics.

Activity: 3
Is there already news if Bittrex wil support this hard fork?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Emc2 >1$ soon to the moon

Hopefully the EMC2 price will soon reach $ 1 before August.
I have a plan to mine some new coins, is there a complete guide to how to EMC2 mining?
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
0.00028 is a good goal I agree.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
Emc2 has a relatively large community, the coin has existed for a long time, a small amount of coins, remember the fork of 2017.  Developers choose the right event dates, remember December 2017 when the coin has grown twenty times.  Three coins will be given for free, in short there are all prospects to rise to 0.00028000 satosh, there is a line of resistance

So your previous post was real, not a joke? Smiley

Late 2017 was specific moment in time, even bitconnect thrived Smiley
Emc2 has a relatively large community, the coin has existed for a long time, a small amount of coins, remember the fork of 2017.  Developers choose the right event dates, remember December 2017 when the coin has grown twenty times.  Three coins will be given for free, in short there are all prospects to rise to 0.00028000 satosh, there is a line of resistance
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
In this scientific field, is any research or scientific project already receiving support or sponsorship from the Einsteinium Foundation?

Why do you think EMC2 can achieve this price?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
For now no action price with the fork ahead. I am surprised. This should move in the coming weeks.

[insert apple]  Wink  lel
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
For now no action price with the fork ahead. I am surprised. This should move in the coming weeks.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
To our emc2 community: We’ve gotten some reports of inaccurate rumors regarding our upcoming fork which we would like to officially clear up. The fork will occur at block 2402717, NOT JUNE 1ST as some have been stating. You can track the block progress at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/emc2/ Second, while we have been conversing with Bittrex regarding their support of the fork, they first need to test the code before making a determination. Therefore, it is still in process. We will make an annoucement  as soon as we know more firm details. Regardless, anyone who stores EMC2 using the desktop wallet, coinomi, or Weeee app will be receive their MIL as scheduled. Overall, please make sure to get all of your information directly from the source, either on our website, telegram channel, twitter, reddit or bitcoin talk. Thanks to all those who support us!

bittrex are scam artists ... they will steal your coins without notice or just cause. :\  grrrr
Pages:
Jump to: