Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 444. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

http://emc2.lifeforce.info

System: Prop Stratum VarDiff
Pay Interval: Every 5 Minutes (for confirmed blocks)
Fee: 0%
Current Pool Hashrate: ~160MH/s
Current Pool Workers: 129

We will be offering another block reward bonus in a few hours. A bonus that pays everyone who contributes to the block not just the block finder. If you already with us, prepare to get some more free EMC2 in your payouts, if you still havent signed up, you're missing out on free EMC2 handouts. To confirm that we're actually paying you, everyone will see 'bonus' transactions in their accounts. Enjoy.

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Spread the hash rate and mine with the Crunch Harder Einsteinium Pool for security, redundancy and stability.

https://emc2.crunchharder.net

Peace of mind mining with:

*High End Dedicated Servers
*Fully Redundant, Fault-Tolerant Architecture
*Automatic Backup of Wallets and Databases
*Technical Support from Experienced CoinDevs and Pool Owners
*Dedicated Support Ticketing System
*4096 Bit SSL Security with SHA256

https://emc2.crunchharder.net

p2pool also now available for Einsteinium

View stats at: http://p2pool.crunchharder.net:9002

Point your miner at stratum+tcp://p2pool.crunchharder.net:9002using your Einsteinium address as your username, and any password

Example command line:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.crunchharder.net:9002 -u EVf9PbCXPbHN7VB1Mt7SywMxe5m5z1gHRo -p x

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hey what happened with "the power of ocean waves" in the nominations?

I can explain this, their crowdfunding ends before our voting ends.

Oh I see, Thanks... going to take a time to read in detail the other ones and vote.  Everybody don't forget to vote, we can make a difference in Real and Crypto world!.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11

Their crowdfunding also ends before our voting ends, it is a great project though.
Activity: 196

It didn't make the final vote for public determination, this is not to say it couldn't be revisited in the next epoch.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Debrause let me know when everything is up and running.
HwM
Activity: 119
Nothing amazing about it.  This coin has legs because the team behind it is well organized and has a vision for what they want the currency to become.

The team is pretty much what makes a coin. ur just sorry you missed it early on.
Activity: 95
Another win for science, and cryptocurrency! I wanted to thank all of the support everyone has shown while our team gets Einsteinium through the first epoch. I don't have to tell you how rare it is to have such positive energy in a thread on this forum.

I would like to have a stronger presence on our Reddit to attract people to EMC2. I am currently moderating the subreddit and I am seeking someone who has high karma and a good reputation to help us grab attention there and mod. CSS skills are a huge plus, but creativity, good positive nature, and a willingness to help are key.

Currently the reddit at this stage is very easy to manage, I'm looking for someone who can make subscribers and dialogue explode. When the subreddit grows we will add more Moderators to help. Please pm me here or on our subreddit If interested, my user name is Kreativegameboss.

Keep those ideas for a sign I can hold at Comicon coming, it is less than 2 weeks away!
Activity: 84
Just a tiny problem with the registrations.... we are workin on it :-)
As we just got a new Team-Member whos an web developer we are now able to do things like that. Currently hes focusing on that voting plugin for the website to make it secure and stable - but yeah - next thing is a wallet ticker :-)
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Well, I never receive my confirmation registrer on the website, I can't vote  Sad
VOTING for Round 1 STARTED

More than 40 Nominations reached us and we had long discussions through nights (!) which projects should are eligable for the funding by Einsteinium.
We got four winners out of your nominations which are now prepared to be voted as the ONE whos getting the payout of all coins until the 25th in the funding wallet.

The winners are:

Kids are scientists too

The Science House

A hundred tiny hands

Viral molecular

be careful with your vote - you only have ONE vote while you are registered!

Voting can be done on our homepage http://einsteinium.org/the-fund/nominations/ directly under the project so you have the ability to scroll through and READ through the different projects.
We hope that all of you enjoyed sending the nomination and that we are going to triple that amount of received nominations for the next round!

More infos about "How, who, when, what, why" will be released shortly on our Website.

Dennis in the Name of Einsteinium Foundation.

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
it should, but I guess people just change ports and prefixes in p2pool source, so the amount of previous shares used to regulate the difficulty is small and the diff changes too fast. (just a guess)
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Doesn't the pool auto set the difficulty based on hash rate?  What's the advantage of setting it manually?  I'm thinking about moving my rigs over to EMC2.
legendary
Im not sure if Im doing it right ,first time I use p2pool !

add +0.00162980 just after your wallet addres without any spaces and than restart.

It work !! Thanks brother Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

add +0.00162980 just after your wallet addres without any spaces and than restart.
Looking good etoque :-).

We are preparing the VOTING right now
legendary

Jump to: