Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 442. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
#1 on http://coinwarz.com today. Truly a thing of beauty. Can I get a group hug please?

Perfect timing to help support our first donation to science, which is what this coin is all about!

Double edged sword. Could open us up to multipools

KGW is already implement in EMC2.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
#1 on http://coinwarz.com today. Truly a thing of beauty. Can I get a group hug please?

http://i.imgur.com/SaAGqQW.png

Perfect timing to help support our first donation to science, which is what this coin is all about!

Double edged sword. Could open us up to multipools
Activity: 95
From the foundation perspective for our funding goals in the long term $1 per coin would be nice, and we don't think it would be out of bounds to reach that eventually.
Also while $1 = $300 million market cap if every coin is mined, it will be a LONG time before all of those coins are mined.

Thats what I was thinking. 1 dollar is def doable as the market cap wont be too large. Its still optimistic, but its doable

By the end of the year 50/50 chance for 1-2 dollar, it will be a crazy roller coaster but really possible.  If the coin continues to reinvent and adapt to new technologies for 2 years, 5 dollar is not crazy.
     Remember, 1 year in crypto world is like a decade in stocks.  Is not that EMC2 have better coding but it has the dedicated and brilliant community(geeks of geeks) to have this coin constantly evolving, adapting and maybe change the world.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
From the foundation perspective for our funding goals in the long term $1 per coin would be nice, and we don't think it would be out of bounds to reach that eventually.
Also while $1 = $300 million market cap if every coin is mined, it will be a LONG time before all of those coins are mined.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
if this coin reaches $1-2 with 300MM coins that will be as big as Litecoin then ...
Activity: 56
A quick Update for everyone who just climbed out of the bed:

- We made a HUGE jump last Night to Rank 92 on Coinmarketcap with 100% growth. The Nethashrate has increased till then by 20%.

- Our Nomination\Voting-System is currently being tested on the Backend by our NEW WEBDEVELOPER :-)))) so we are really looking forward to release the Voting system at 6pm GMT today! You have to be registered on our website to vote successfully

-  Our Thunderclap reached his goal by 107% - Its going to be released tomorrow alongside with the running voting system !!

P2Pool Network has just reached more than 100mhash :-) ...

Good job everyone! Glad to have you onboard - Please spread the hashrate over all available pools. If you dont want to join a normal MPOS pool please consider to mine on p2pool network.
If you do have questions about it - Dont hesitate to ask. I will answer it :-)

Will this coin reach $100 a coin or $10?

No. That doesn't mean it wont reach 1-3 dollars though  Grin

Why?

Well so far no reasonable coin has reached $100 (besides BTC and the stupid number coins) with there being 300 mil of them it will take some time to get up in the air.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

- We made a HUGE jump last Night to Rank 92 on Coinmarketcap with 100% growth. The Nethashrate has increased till then by 20%.

- Our Nomination\Voting-System is currently being tested on the Backend by our NEW WEBDEVELOPER :-)))) so we are really looking forward to release the Voting system at 6pm GMT today! You have to be registered on our website to vote successfully

-  Our Thunderclap reached his goal by 107% - Its going to be released tomorrow alongside with the running voting system !!

Good job everyone! Glad to have you onboard - Please spread the hashrate over all available pools. If you dont want to join a normal MPOS pool please consider to mine on p2pool network.

No. That doesn't mean it wont reach 1-3 dollars though  Grin

Why?
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

Considering where it's at now, 10 DOGE would be an improvement  Embarrassed

1 Doge 0.00072 $   1 Einstenium 0.0024 it already passed Doge.

he said 10 doge not 1.

1 Doge 0.00072 $   1 Einstenium 0.0024 it already passed Doge.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
get ready for the wormhole!! Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Um how do I vote? It's logged into wordpress?
EDIT: NVM i figured it out, had to go back to the site and click on voting. I foresee this as a problem for a lot of people.
I didnt get a confirmation email when I signed up. It is an aol address.

If this question is directed to us, email confirmations for registrations are disabled. There are only email confirmations needed at the moment for changing your password/pin.

This may change in the future, but at present, for registration, they're off.

If you have signed up, just log in.

It never asked me for a password. Am I suppose to just use wordpress?

I guess you're referring to something else. I'm talking about our Lifeforce pool.

oh yeah my bad I mean for the funding vote
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
This is a request for all pools, can you please notify your miners that voting is up and running.
Thanks.
Activity: 154

If this question is directed to us, email confirmations for registrations are disabled. There are only email confirmations needed at the moment for changing your password/pin.

I guess you're referring to something else. I'm talking about our Lifeforce pool.

Activity: 154

Jump to: