Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 540. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Please.. someone put up a working pool. I have 10MH I want to throw at this ASAP.

Mine solo, Diff is incredibly low !

Fuck... My computer guy who sets me up is in a rush, he says it takes long to set up 5 rigs to solomine, that means 5 wallets.

How long should the set up take so I can tell him hes crazy and it take no time. am I right?

Like 1 min if you know what you're doing :p
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Please.. someone put up a working pool. I have 10MH I want to throw at this ASAP.

Fuck... My computer guy who sets me up is in a rush, he says it takes long to set up 5 rigs to solomine, that means 5 wallets.

How long should the set up take so I can tell him hes crazy and it take no time. am I right?

let all rigs mine to the the same wallet in the network...
Activity: 658

It should take no more than 10 mins plus the time it takes to sync (very little with a new coin), your computer guy doesn't know his shit.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Activity: 658
Hey could somebody send me 1 emc2? Just want to make sure everything is set up properly.

Thanks

Address?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hey could somebody send me 1 emc2? Just want to make sure everything is set up properly.

Thanks

Edit:  EbNKsgTzhXj4TN2EwV4J8nQ4MfQ6icgqL4

wow I can't believe I actually forgot to post it. Buhahahah!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Interesting premise, good name.

A portion of each block reward has been done before (devcoin) but that doesn't make it worthless of scammy, as long as it gets donated to research in the future. I'll give this coin a go.

+1 I love DVC for this reason.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Ahh too bad i didn't browse the forum at the current time, good luck to others!

{
"blocks" : 860,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.22056967,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 70201892,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

its not too late Smiley  still @ 70mhs
Activity: 770
pretty slick assed way to get a 2.5% premine actually

block reward is currently 1024, but 998.40 shows up in wallet on a block mined.

No need at all for dev to mine this at all for hisself lol

waltsmith

Hi Walt, 2% will be given away to science projects decided upon by the community, the .5% will go to faucets and give-aways. The team won't see any of the 2.5% Smiley

Well actually i think this is a pretty nice innovation. Instead of a premine what at launch is more than anybody could mine dev will only get a small part of what we mine. Much fair than any kind of premine
Activity: 252
Interesting premise, good name.

A portion of each block reward has been done before (devcoin) but that doesn't make it worthless of scammy, as long as it gets donated to research in the future. I'll give this coin a go.
Activity: 434
Ahh too bad i didn't browse the forum at the current time, good luck to others!
legendary
legendary
Pool down, needing a fixed Stratum Code first !
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Great, I have started my cgminer! Thank you alot. So how do I know how much coins I get? When are they going to start arriving at my wallet? Please help.

When you find a block they will just appear in your wallet.
legendary
Pool:

https://emc2.suprnova.cc

0.5 % Fee, Stratum + VDiff etc.

There is something weird with the daemon, fixing now, Solomine !

WTF, cant join.. I need in invite? WTF..

Can I get an invite please ASAP.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
pretty slick assed way to get a 2.5% premine actually

block reward is currently 1024, but 998.40 shows up in wallet on a block mined.

No need at all for dev to mine this at all for hisself lol

waltsmith

Hi Walt, 2% will be given away to science projects decided upon by the community, the .5% will go to faucets and give-aways. The team won't see any of the 2.5% Smiley
legendary
I noticed something weird with the Coindaemon, have to fix this first, will report back ASAP !
Jump to: