Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 541. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

solo mine einsteinium.conf
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=10254
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

startmining.bat
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:10254 -u user -p pass

current block
Code:
{
"blocks" : 727,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.19075271,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 33899124,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Great, I have started my cgminer! Thank you alot. So how do I know how much coins I get? When are they going to start arriving at my wallet? Please help.

Edit: Coins are comming to my wallet. Love solo mining Smiley
Activity: 73
Pool:

https://emc2.suprnova.cc

0.5 % Fee, Stratum + VDiff etc.

your pool are  not accepting new user registrations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Ok so 50 minutes post launch and 90% of my blocks are still orphaning.

"blocks" : 802,
"difficulty" : 0.19306572,
"networkhashps" : 63278572,

I'd say claims of "ninja" launches and everything else don't mean it nots being mined like a fiend lol

waltsmith
Activity: 98
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are looking at new coins being launched and considering adding them to our exchange to be traded at our launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 9 days ago we already have over 1700 followers and 38 altcoins added  Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

Einsteinium is a interesting project and we would like to be the first exchange to accept EMC2

Good Luck!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
you guys are hilarious look back in december coins like doge, earth, particle and more were released without a announcment and nobody was caring about a "ninja" launch.

leaf also
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Pool:

https://emc2.suprnova.cc

0.5 % Fee, Stratum + VDiff etc.

There is something weird with the daemon, fixing now, Solomine !
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hehe what a shock you approve after apparently syncing up on block 2

LUCKILY though, everyone else who did NOT sync on block 2 or before the diff rocketed will bust this scam coin dead in a few hours.

Synced on block 2 lol ... diff was about 0.000000002 then so congratulations you scammed a ton of easy blocks that will now be worth zero.
What? I have gotten 15 blocks (so I have 15k coins) and started on block 2 with single 280x. Diff has been relatively low and still is.

Would you have preferred pre-announce and a fucked up launch like quarkbar? I've agreed with you on most of scamcoins/shitty launches but I just dont see how this is one.

he is just mad that he was too late .

LOL well look another famous instaminer spam merchant arrives on the scene. Most dog shit instamine scams feature you.

Don't try and bullshit me ninja launches are fair... wtf is this bullshit.

If it's one thing i hate it's people pulling scams and trying to advertise the fairness of them....
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Donation to The Einsteinium Charitable Fund (per block)   2%
To Faucets, give-aways and marketing (per block)   0.5%
Premine   NONE

So the true premine is 2.5%.
Means there cant be any big dumps when this hit exchanges which is the case with "normal premine" where developer holds most of the coins in circulation

Main difference from pre-mine well pointed out. And it's actually a nice innovation if you really have to put aside some coins. I haven't seen it anywhere else.
Yep. Obviously there has to be some way to confirm that those coins do actually go to charitable fund etc. where coins are supposed to go.

Absolutely! Once the launch fever has died down we invite everyone to take a look at the web site. We want to get the community involved not only in mining but also in choosing which projects get funded - it's your hash power (or 2% of it anyway!) so YOU should have a say how it's spent. Anyone can nominate a project and then everyone gets to vote.
you guys are hilarious look back in december coins like doge, earth, particle and more were released without a announcment and nobody was caring about a "ninja" launch.
pretty slick assed way to get a 2.5% premine actually

block reward is currently 1024, but 998.40 shows up in wallet on a block mined.

No need at all for dev to mine this at all for hisself lol

waltsmith
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
ninja launch are viewed as instamine , this won't go too far sadly...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

LUCKILY though, everyone else who did NOT sync on block 2 or before the diff rocketed will bust this scam coin dead in a few hours.

Synced on block 2 lol ... diff was about 0.000000002 then so congratulations you scammed a ton of easy blocks that will now be worth zero.
What? I have gotten 15 blocks (so I have 15k coins) and started on block 2 with single 280x. Diff has been relatively low and still is.

Would you have preferred pre-announce and a fucked up launch like quarkbar?

If you synced on block 2 and only have 15 block.... that is total LIE, if you sync on block 2 at that diff you would have a ton blocks.

Post your wallet address so we can see on the explorer. I would estimate a minimum of 50 blocks straight after block 2.  Either you didn't sync on 2 or you have a lot more than 15 blocks.

Wait and see the more people noticing this will HATE this ninja "fair launch"  the more it gets branded a scam...the less it can survive against fair competition.

Don't use shit like QRKbar as and example of a good announced launch .... that was one of the worst yet.

This wallet is a coingen or botched junk also. This is another one of these wallets where you can only connect a few rigs before it starts refusing connections.

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
EPrnaufqT6iVNnF2E8koKrP1QbQkQ1qEvN

Would you have preferred pre-announce and a fucked up launch like quarkbar? I've agreed with you on most of scamcoins/shitty launches but I just dont see how this is one.

he is just mad that he was too late .
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
How to solo mine? What should I put in config file?

I entered a command in console "setgenerate true"

For solo CPU mining that will be fine. The wallet automatically connects to the nodes do no need for a .conf file. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I synced up at block 157

Code:
{
"blocks" : 157,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"networkhashps" : 585252,
}

solo mine einsteinium.conf
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=10254
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

startmining.bat
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:10254 -u user -p pass

current block
Code:
{
"blocks" : 727,
"difficulty" : 0.19075271,
"networkhashps" : 33899124,
}

EMC2: ELUJ7kEVxLFWfkUdSmt54dyWG8VEiTaNxq
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Congrats for a fair launh finally. This day sucked in term of coins, except this
Activity: 168

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
mining.

this guy probably have 1M coin lol

haha my hashpower is not that high Cheesy Far from 1m
Jump to: