Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EN] LUSO | LusoCoin - Lusophonous Crypto Currency - page 8. (Read 5416 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
my walll let not sync
addnode = ??

addnode=5.154.191.152
addnode=185.228.233.201
addnode=54.36.5.66
I have not synchronized my wallet for two days behind
not synchronized wallet !! how to fix?
The requested URL /downloads/lusocore-1.0.1-win64-setup-unsigned.exe was not found on this server.
We are sorry to know this, the new wallet link is available here:
https://lusoco.in/downloads/win32.zip
https://lusoco.in/downloads/win64.zip

If you encounter any alert saying genesis block is not correct, you have data from old wallet, go to:

Windows:
C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\LusoCore\
Linux:
/home/youruser/.lusocore/

Remove the folder
Open your wallet, let it sync

----------------------------------------

since the 5th ! WalletVersion seems to work now :

luso.gcpool.eu

BUT ! , beware only 1 Connection and Dev does not reply any PM or Discord .
GCPOOL is NOT responsible if Dev restart once again the Chain . All Coins could be lost ( since last Update )

so, mine at your own Risk !

Glen

We had a bad run, network did a split and messed up the blocks for the future syncs.
We wanted a clean blockchain, this is why there was the rechain. You were asking us for a refund of blocks that were mined after the announced "network maintainance", im not sure who is the most irresponsible, us for saving this project, or you for letting your users mine when the network was has stated, offline. Nevertheless we will refund you and your miners.

Activity: 23
Please to see an innovative project. Success man
Activity: 44
Activity: 148
The requested URL /downloads/lusocore-1.0.1-win64-setup-unsigned.exe was not found on this server.
Activity: 6
my walll let not sync
addnode = ??
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
since the 5th ! WalletVersion seems to work now :

luso.gcpool.eu

BUT ! , beware only 1 Connection and Dev does not reply any PM or Discord .
GCPOOL is NOT responsible if Dev restart once again the Chain . All Coins could be lost ( since last Update )

so, mine at your own Risk !

Glen
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

LusoCoin is an ideological currency for peaceful purposes.
a project that will work with a community focus. they use a system that listens to the voice of society. this offers a different and more democratic society. I want LusoCoin to be successful.
Indeed the power of community are mostly having a big effect on any kind of activity.
Also in this project, it should also be able to boost the way of success for the coins that are supported by the community.
Activity: 148
not synchronized wallet !! how to fix?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
LusoCoin is an ideological currency for peaceful purposes.
a project that will work with a community focus. they use a system that listens to the voice of society. this offers a different and more democratic society. I want LusoCoin to be successful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
We can see more and more pow based coins are being introduced with premine instead off going to initial coins offering anymore. OP was showing intention to put some graphics to present the project in professional way. If there is supporting material anyone can help him by quoting the opening post to appear the graphics.

The problem I see with more and more POW coins is that the chance for all of them to survive diminishes drastically with every new coin as there are only so much resources in the world that can be spend on POW while that problem isn't so urgent with POS. There won't be many POW coins in the long run I believe.
Activity: 48
Please to see an innovative project. Success man
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
We can see more and more pow based coins are being introduced with premine instead off going to initial coins offering anymore. OP was showing intention to put some graphics to present the project in professional way. If there is supporting material anyone can help him by quoting the opening post to appear the graphics.
Activity: 44
This coin is dead> The Dev can't figure out how to fix his blockchain. He had to reset the blockchain so any coins you had in your wallet are lost now anyways unless he reimburses everybody which I would hope he does in the event he gets this all sorted out, but looking at it on Discord I'm not sure he will be able to. He was set to relaunch at 2AM GMT+0 and never did so that's not promising plus all the pools have pulled the coin from their websites due to the fact that you cannot sync the wallet. It sucks I managed to mine a lot of these before the blockchain was taken offline but hopefully he'll get it fixed and we'll all get our coins and in a months time this will all be something we can look back at and say WOW the dev really came through in the end. Cross your fingers! Undecided
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
Wallet now available at our official webpage:
https://www.lusoco.in

PS: Anyone wanna lift the Mac OS wallet compilation bounty?
Activity: 38
When does mining start?
copper member
Activity: 104
LUSO Coin (LUSO) has been added to the Minpool

http://minpool.net
Code:
Pool host: minpool.net
Pool port: 6800
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address