Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EN] LUSO | LusoCoin - Lusophonous Crypto Currency - page 9. (Read 5416 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Isn't it too early to announce if the site is still under way?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 68
wallet link ?
Activity: 163
We are now live, post update, new info coming soon.
Explorer + Sentinel next.  Cool
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
No more team information was found, the site was in the process of being produced, waiting for the latest road map.
Activity: 32
I'll pay attention to this project for the first time.
Activity: 126
looks nice and hope will be great in future,hope many people see it this project ;)good luck
LusoCoin is an ideological currency for peaceful purposes. It has the purpose of financing groups, associations, cooperatives, etc. without links to the current political-economic model, whose interests are not the well-being of the communities. We intend to organize competitions, reward initiatives, jobs and even donate to municipalities, villages or communities that have an interest in decentralizing their local economy and creating social prosperity.

according to the above sentence, I understand that it is a project that will work with a community focus. they use a system that listens to the voice of society. this offers a different and more democratic society. I want LusoCoin to be successful.

Couldn't avoid to reply, yes there is an idea behind this coin. The main goal is to have a decentralized real governance, it is a deep subject, but in terms of "human politics" we don't want to make the mistake of having human error on any economic, law or order. We want to have future governance without any involvement with right siders or left siders whom brag about their constant negative actions or even lack of action.
Join the new launch date, post updated!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
LusoCoin is an ideological currency for peaceful purposes. It has the purpose of financing groups, associations, cooperatives, etc. without links to the current political-economic model, whose interests are not the well-being of the communities. We intend to organize competitions, reward initiatives, jobs and even donate to municipalities, villages or communities that have an interest in decentralizing their local economy and creating social prosperity.

according to the above sentence, I understand that it is a project that will work with a community focus. they use a system that listens to the voice of society. this offers a different and more democratic society. I want LusoCoin to be successful.
Activity: 1
Glad to see something interesting for my language, joining discord!  Cool
Activity: 7
Looks very interesting.  I'll be joining your discord channel as suggested so I can find out when the wallet is available for download.  Best of luck!
when will the wallet be available?
Hopefully today, you can join discord and check our latest news in the english section.

Reserved for German translation
you don't have translatation bounty??
can't find on your ANN about it
Our priority right now is the main language and international community by using english, but once we have a mature concept we will make bounties for translation of everything in the second phase.
Activity: 148
when will the wallet be available?
Activity: 154
Activity: 82
Reserved for German translation
Activity: 140
you don't have translatation bounty??
can't find on your ANN about it
headsup Roll Eyes
Bounties and Contests added, stay tuned.
Masternode: 30 000 LUSO.
This will be the permanent requirement.

why use x11?

only benefit asic miner
X11 is an high security algo, it uses multi layer encryption. Obviously we could use X13, X14, X15 to avoid those ASICs already commercialized, but in the end, cost/efficiency on miners will cover any algo. But don't worry, launch will have the fair start that asic owners hate  Cool

News coming today
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Masternode: 30 000 LUSO.
Pages:
Jump to: