Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ENEXT] Ethereum Next | Fork 2:1 of Ethereum 🚀🚀🚀 - page 10. (Read 2423 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What are your development plans?
read wp sir
what updates besides white paper?
Subscribe to our social networks to keep abreast of all the news
Activity: 19
copper member
copper member
All ETH holders will be entitled to free ENEXT coins at a 1:2 ratio

nice if the project keeps developing and we see more transparency about the team and the goal. so when we can receive your new ENEXT.

Ethereum network snapshot on July 15, 2019, at 16:00 GMT. Hold ETH on personal wallet
Activity: 537
Merit: 100

nice if the project keeps developing and we see more transparency about the team and the goal. so when we can receive your new ENEXT.

Activity: 19
What are your development plans?
copper member
copper member
Activity: 45
copper member
what dev?
The development team includes former employees Ethereum, now this information is not in the public domain
copper member
how does the fork work??, will i get the coins, when i have my eth on my ledger?

hope for some answers here
Yes, you will receive, subscribe to our social network, to find out first when and how the accrual will take place!
Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
how does the fork work??, will i get the coins, when i have my eth on my ledger?

hope for some answers here
copper member
Why you don't have any information abour developers? Who is stand behind this fork? What advantages are here before original Ethereum? How is your cross-chain technology different from other competitors (Cosmos, Oneledger, Quant etc.) ?
The development team includes former employees Ethereum, now this information is not in the public domain, but before the fork necessarily appear on our site! To read and learn the advantages read the whitepaper
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Why you don't have any information abour developers? Who is stand behind this fork? What advantages are here before original Ethereum? How is your cross-chain technology different from other competitors (Cosmos, Oneledger, Quant etc.) ?
copper member
Another Ethereum fork? How much can you use the popularity of another project?
I do not understand this and do not see the point about it.
Too many similar forks occur regularly, and each new fork does not carry anything new and there is no relevance in this.
Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency that is designed with one major goal in mind: making blockchain technology more accessible and easy to use for everyone. Ethereum Next leverages the latest innovations in the crypto space with a very practical approach, prioritizing those solutions that can speed up mass adoption.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Another Ethereum fork? How much can you use the popularity of another project?
I do not understand this and do not see the point about it.
Too many similar forks occur regularly, and each new fork does not carry anything new and there is no relevance in this.
copper member
Wut, FORK again???
After we meet ETCV, ETN, bla bla bla now we meet ENEXT

Seems this guy behind of this shit project never tired Cheesy
I'm sure many newbies account here is from him for bumping this thread...
Our development team consists of former Ethereum employees who want to make it more decentralized and perfect!
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Wut, FORK again???
After we meet ETCV, ETN, bla bla bla now we meet ENEXT

Seems this guy behind of this shit project never tired Cheesy
I'm sure many newbies account here is from him for bumping this thread...
Activity: 20

the project has a lot of competitors and as I understand it will need to show something really revolutionary to take a leading position in the market.

I don't think that's possible now. But you can enter the top 50 or top 100. in that case.
Pages:
Jump to: