Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ENEXT] Ethereum Next | Fork 2:1 of Ethereum 🚀🚀🚀 - page 11. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Goodluck on the project.

let's see how it will look in the future and what results the team will show.

they are already showing good results and I think that soon we will be able to see the flight to the moon and it will be a very good result.

as I understand the main motivation is that you can get these coins for free.
Activity: 20
the idea itself looks pretty interesting and I hope that the team will be able to implement it fully.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

now the team shows a very good result. I think we're going to see something worthwhile.

I was in fact important to be able to capitalize on this. But now I see that the team has every chance to fly to the moon. I will see how the team will continue to develop the project.

They are bathing in urine and their coin is fecal matter with corn seed embellishment. If u are looking to capitalize on a coin, stop. U will not be able to do that. Money has exuberant nature and eccentric character, its hard to catch and this is why silly individuals are likely to be poor. Follow my advice and be act decisively. Now u know what to expect in the future. Nothing.
I would like to see more information about the team. either one of them have had a similar experience previously and will the team at some international conferences.
in such projects usually there is nothing like it. So we are waiting for the launch of this exchange.
to get these tokens I will need to transfer my personal key I understand correctly?

let's see how this project will work. Now the competition is very big and you need to understand why it will be in demand.

well, as I understand it will be a new means of payment or something else? what exactly will these tokens be used for?

as I understand it this will be an exchange and the tokens will be used to pay the fee as BNB.

I would like to see more information about the team. either one of them have had a similar experience previously and will the team at some international conferences.

while I haven't seen any announcements about this. but perhaps in the future we will have all the opportunities to see the video broadcast
copper member
Activity: 42
Why are you guys taking the name of Ethereum instead of making your own? Since your project is solely another project and another platform for people to consider. Why not brand it anew and make a name for yourself?
We have our own name ENEXT, the name of the Ethereum is used because we have a hard fork, we will add our coins to all holders of the Ethereum!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Why are you guys taking the name of Ethereum instead of making your own? Since your project is solely another project and another platform for people to consider. Why not brand it anew and make a name for yourself?

I don't really understand how long it will take to run your exchange and see how it will work and how the visual interface will look.

watch all the news on the website or better study the white paper to understand how much it will be in demand.
still, a lot of competitors in the market and I have to understand what this project will be better from the technical side and more precisely why users will use it all.

now the team shows a very good result. I think we're going to see something worthwhile.

I was in fact important to be able to capitalize on this. But now I see that the team has every chance to fly to the moon. I will see how the team will continue to develop the project.
the project has a lot of competitors and as I understand it will need to show something really revolutionary to take a leading position in the market.

let's see how this project will work. Now the competition is very big and you need to understand why it will be in demand.

well, as I understand it will be a new means of payment or something else? what exactly will these tokens be used for?
Activity: 4

Goodluck on the project.

they are already showing good results and I think that soon we will be able to see the flight to the moon and it will be a very good result.
Activity: 4
Activity: 23
I don't really understand how long it will take to run your exchange and see how it will work and how the visual interface will look.
I think that the project has a great future because the project really has many advantages. so I will follow the news from the team at these stages.

Goodluck on the project.

and I wonder what news we will be able to see the exchanges. Are negotiations on the listing already underway? and when we can see the listing.
Pages:
Jump to: