Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ENEXT] Ethereum Next | Fork 2:1 of Ethereum 🚀🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 2423 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good news, ENEXT listing coinmarketcap in few days!

#eth #ethereum #fork #btc #bitcoin
copper member
To get our coin, you must import your personal wallet on our platform, for example, if you have 1 ETH you will receive 2 ENEXT.
ENEXT get - https://enextwallet.com/#view-wallet-info
new account does not roll?
To get our coins, you must import a purse that contains ETH on the balance.
if you hold ETH on the exchange or another wallet, you need to transfer ETH to MyEtherWallet and import wallet to https://enextwallet.com/#view-wallet-info
Activity: 19
To get our coin, you must import your personal wallet on our platform, for example, if you have 1 ETH you will receive 2 ENEXT.
new account does not roll?
copper member
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Just carefull guys since i have used the new wallet someone is using my account likely i did use an address with lot rubbish coin inside!, don't copy and paste into another website!
I have imported everything for a long time
Now the problem of fake myetherwallet, maybe he dreamed about them, be careful!

I have different eth addresses on MEW, the only compromised wallet is the one I used  my private key exported to your site, all others wallet are all ok.
GO TO WORK IDIOT
copper member
Just carefull guys since i have used the new wallet someone is using my account likely i did use an address with lot rubbish coin inside!, don't copy and paste into another website!
Now the problem of fake myetherwallet, maybe he dreamed about them, be careful!
copper member
write in support of the ETH!

I am not confused , i got my a account since 3 years and never hade any problem, last night i wanted to write my private key in your website and voilà someone is taking from my account all coin!

enextwallet.com/ does not hold your keys for you. We cannot access accounts, recover keys, reset passwords, nor reverse transactions. Protect your keys & always check that you are on correct URL
YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT ,  YOUR WEBSITE T WILL HOLD ALL PRIVATE KEY FORM USERS A , BUT TO LET YOU KNOW YOU ARE TAKING ALL SHEET COIN FROM MY WALLET!

CAREFULL DON'T USE YOUR PRIVATE KEY WITH ETH OR OTHER COIN FROM OTHER PROJECT OTHERWISE THEY WILL EMPTY YOUR WALLET! I JUST ADVICE YOU DON'T CRY LATER.

It's not so sir
legendary

I am not confused , i got my a account since 3 years and never hade any problem, last night i wanted to write my private key in your website and voilà someone is taking from my account all coin!

enextwallet.com/ does not hold your keys for you. We cannot access accounts, recover keys, reset passwords, nor reverse transactions. Protect your keys & always check that you are on correct URL
YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT ,  YOUR WEBSITE T WILL HOLD ALL PRIVATE KEY FORM USERS A , BUT TO LET YOU KNOW YOU ARE TAKING ALL SHEET COIN FROM MY WALLET!

CAREFULL DON'T USE YOUR PRIVATE KEY WITH ETH OR OTHER COIN FROM OTHER PROJECT OTHERWISE THEY WILL EMPTY YOUR WALLET! I JUST ADVICE YOU DON'T CRY LATER.

copper member

legendary

copper member
copper member
I think you are confusing something sir!
legendary
Who already got the coins community? what will you do with them?
I think you need to write in the chat!
and how to get into the chat?
copper member
I think you need to write in the chat!
copper member
Can I still get the coins after the snapshot?
copper member
what is the approximate price of a coin?
in the first days close to the price of the eth!
what is the approximate price of a coin?
Pages:
Jump to: