Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]!!!EnigmaCoin!!! - POW - X13 - No premine - Launched! - page 2. (Read 24577 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Due to lack of developer support and a non working blockchain, the wallet and market have been removed.

If by some miracle the chain gets sorted out, could the wallets and balances be restored?

If the chain gets sorted out and we have a way to be made whole, it might be possible.  Right now the wallet is 150k short because of the exploit i mentioned earlier.  And as always, we store all balances and the .dat files in cold storage indefinitely.  We always hate seeing this happen but we have little control if developers bail on existing coins and leave them in unusable states.

Thanks,
richie

I hope egma balance  saved in storage, and if devs comeback to fix it, the balance could be restore. Thanks bittrex
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Due to lack of developer support and a non working blockchain, the wallet and market have been removed.

If by some miracle the chain gets sorted out, could the wallets and balances be restored?

If the chain gets sorted out and we have a way to be made whole, it might be possible.  Right now the wallet is 150k short because of the exploit i mentioned earlier.  And as always, we store all balances and the .dat files in cold storage indefinitely.  We always hate seeing this happen but we have little control if developers bail on existing coins and leave them in unusable states.

Thanks,
richie
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Well, I'm glad I only invested $25.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
There's no possibility that blockchain will fix itself:)

I don't have any Egma, but I see 3 options:

1. delisted, dead, r.i.p.

2. dev will fix it and try to get listed on trex again

3. takeover, new dev, fix, try to listed on trex

Imo option nr 1 is most possible, oh and it's actual lol. But if dev will speak fast or ppl organise takeover fast, maybe it's not the end.

Good luck anyway.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250

What the :3 my btc
Activity: 937

Anyone wanted to takeover this coin???
Activity: 406
Another scam coin?
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
WOW!! That blows royally because I also owned around 1 BTC worth of this coin!!! For Fuck SAKES!! Why does this keep happening lately with all new coins?

Because you fools keep buying shit coins that don't work... You would of thought a pool operator or exchange would be able to see problems in code/scams but obviously they are in on it to, just like intellect...

Don't bother with 100% POS coins they just don't work and your only wasting your money.

Sorry but you have been burnt again... Anyone that puts any money on a coin from a newbie user on here is a fucking idiot and deserves to lose there money... Stop being derps.
Simmer down it happens to all of us Smiley It is just a really shitty thing to have happen that's all I was saying Smiley I am a big boy and can admit when I've been scammed but I don't need some fucking SUPERHERO rubbing that shit in my face k bud Smiley Cheers
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
WOW!! That blows royally because I also owned around 1 BTC worth of this coin!!! For Fuck SAKES!! Why does this keep happening lately with all new coins?

Because you fools keep buying shit coins that don't work... You would of thought a pool operator or exchange would be able to see problems in code/scams but obviously they are in on it to, just like intellect...

Don't bother with 100% POS coins they just don't work and your only wasting your money.
Sorry but you have been burnt again... Anyone that puts any money on a coin from a newbie user on here is a fucking idiot and deserves to lose there money... Stop being derps.
Thanks expert.
Remember to fuck you.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz

legendary
Activity: 1064
So am I guessing that whomever has some of these coins is screwed on them now?
Correct. I own aproximately 1 BTC od this shit.... pff  Tongue Embarrassed Cry
Activity: 266
FIX.  THE.  BLOCKCHAIN.   Angry
So am I guessing that whomever has some of these coins is screwed on them now?
Activity: 700
And this guy wanted 50 BTC ICO.

Grin
Activity: 15
this coin is dead, be serious
Come on devs we are waiting your update!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: