Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]!!!EnigmaCoin!!! - POW - X13 - No premine - Launched! - page 7. (Read 24577 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Guys once the PoW ends the price will start acting normal. CPU/GPU coins like this always end up SUPER cheap for a few farms to dump at any price while others are mining at 20k+ sats.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Everything will be fine.. Just keep up the good work. Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
LOL. classic crypto move. break your own coin, price dumps. buy it up. then fix the coin. price up.

Sorry really never intended it to be that way.
But PoS really was not not working
I'm uploading PoS fix now. I will also msg pool owners to update the source as soon as possible. Pos should start from block #9500

I also will commit tor code as soon as PoS issue will be resolved.

I just updated the wallet on coinminers pool

Thank you for the fast response.
Also I would like to say thanks to the community for pointing out at PoS issue. I really appreciate it.

Dude that's all great and fun, but have you thought about marketing?
We need more exposure.
I understand you are doing all the shit alone and you are probably busy as hell, and I mean no disrespect for your talents, but we still need more attention - even here on BCT. Do you have a plan of that account?

I wish I could say "yes sir, I have solid marketing plan!", but I think I only have most general idea of what should be done and that is it it.
Please don't get me wrong - I think this aspect is VERY important and crucial to keep the investors around, however I must be honest - I'm not good with it. I trust in my ability to get certain things done in terms of coding - yes. But I physically unable to remain effective if I constantly have to shift my attention from coding to social media presence, watch for bugs in current code, constantly bumping a thread etc etc. I would gladly paid for this sort of job, but I'm not exactly rich. So I need as much as community can give. Any help with the website artwork, any advice, and practical solution will matter f

Sorry for the pressure
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
LOL. classic crypto move. break your own coin, price dumps. buy it up. then fix the coin. price up.

I'm uploading PoS fix now. I will also msg pool owners to update the source as soon as possible. Pos should start from block #9500

Also I would like to say thanks to the community for pointing out at PoS issue. I really appreciate it.

We need more exposure.
I understand you are doing all the shit alone and you are probably busy as hell, and I mean no disrespect for your talents, but we still need more attention - even here on BCT. Do you have a plan of that account?

I wish I could say "yes sir, I have solid marketing plan!", but I think I only have most general idea of what should be done and that is it it.
Please don't get me wrong - I think this aspect is VERY important and crucial to keep the investors around, however I must be honest - I'm not good with it. I trust in my ability to get certain things done in terms of coding - yes. But I physically unable to remain effective if I constantly have to shift my attention from coding to social media presence, watch for bugs in current code, constantly bumping a thread etc etc. I would gladly paid for this sort of job, but I'm not exactly rich. So I need as much as community can give. Any help with the website artwork, any advice, and practical solution will matter f

i trust in this coin for your honesty, i think is the first time in  my life that i see a dev like you
Activity: 21

We need more exposure.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

We need more exposure.

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 448
ah, my bad. dev will surely look into this when he logs on.

For the people who didnt know, there is a movie about Enigma ( real enigma not this coin ); the imitation game. There they shows how they hacked Enigma from the nazi's.
Enigma was a product from the nazi's (2nd world war)

Dev please, even if it does not work, can you perhaps paste/quote some of your code, so I could elaborate and perhaps even participate in this?

Funny you have asked. I was just about to commit recent update to the GitHub. Please Hold on hour or two.

can you verify POS is working?

For the people who didnt know, there is a movie about Enigma ( real enigma not this coin ); the imitation game. There they shows how they hacked Enigma from the nazi's.

Dev please, even if it does not work, can you perhaps paste/quote some of your code, so I could elaborate and perhaps even participate in this?

Funny you have asked. I was just about to commit recent update to the GitHub. Please Hold on hour or two.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102

As a programmer myself and a veteran in crypto coding I can verify that this DEV certainly has a point.

Also a word on real Enigma - at the point when it was used (during WW2 it was a symbol of unbreakable cryptography, because it was unbreakable before automated calculations became possible. And what Alan Turing actually did - he brought computing power of humanity to the whole new level, basically he made a leap from stone age to digital era. To break something like bitcoin or this coin humanity needs to invent quantum computers (i.e. make another insane leap in computing power). From this perspective Bitcoin and all it's forks equally safe, however bitcoins flaw and cornerstone is ability to deduce a lot of the information from blockchain. This concept certainly better than Bitcoin from this perspective (let alone reasonable block time etc). So I say this is one of the best anon concepts I have seen for quite some time.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Enigma coins. Does not look very trustworthy.

Yeah man you certainly look very trustworthy! GTFO.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
Is that OKAY?

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Is there a rational sense to participate in the POS?  As I understood, the reward is only 5% per year
If the POS does not work after 10,000 block, confirmations of transactions will not be!

nice to know... when pow ends all coin will be stuck?
Of course, the POS blocks in the BE not seen, so they are not. It remains to hope that the developer has to fix it. But I'm sold.
I do not want to take risks on new currency.
Freshly mined left only.
Is there a rational sense to participate in the POS?  As I understood, the reward is only 5% per year
If the POS does not work after 10,000 block, confirmations of transactions will not be!

nice to know... when pow ends all coin will be stuck?
Activity: 266

No Ico no premine...hope it will be good one this coin! The volume it's very good at the moment!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
dose POS work on this coin ?

can someone verify ?

Pages:
Jump to: