Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 12. (Read 127192 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Journey Online – Patch Notes For Alpha 0.1.7
https://ico.enkronos.com/journey-online-patch-notes-for-alpha-0-1-7/
I love this game, a number of new features are added to there.  The features will attract many users to the app to signup there. These type of further work will make this platform a best of all and it will be widely used by all over the world.
In that field many other developers are working and they all are ready for their apps to publish on the platform. There are any companies who are also developing their apps and will launch that on enkronos. They are very impressed with the work of the developers of the enkronos project.
Yes many people are taking interest in this project. The developers are saying that their database increased much bigger in the previous months and is increasing faster day by day. This is a great news for all the investors as it will increase their profit because the use of this coin will be much bigger.
Yes if the community will increase then the demand of the coin will also increase and the supply is already limited this go to the increase in the price of the coin when it will hit the exchanges. As on exchanges many other people will take interest in this coin and they will also buy the coin and the price of it will be much more than the price of it in the ICO period.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I love this game, a number of new features are added to there.  The features will attract many users to the app to signup there. These type of further work will make this platform a best of all and it will be widely used by all over the world.
In that field many other developers are working and they all are ready for their apps to publish on the platform. There are any companies who are also developing their apps and will launch that on enkronos. They are very impressed with the work of the developers of the enkronos project.
Yes many people are taking interest in this project. The developers are saying that their database increased much bigger in the previous months and is increasing faster day by day. This is a great news for all the investors as it will increase their profit because the use of this coin will be much bigger.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 44
Yes it is now more efficient to invite people to this project. I also convinced some of my friends who invested in this project. I got a good amount from them. I have a bigger target so I will not stop here and will do more to invite more people to this project. They also readily join the project because they know that this project already have a ready product and already have a good number of investors.
There are two months with us in that period we can earn a good income if we continue to invite referrals to invest in this ICO. There are many investors who will invest in this project when they will know about it so it is better that we reach to them first and tell them that if they will join as our referrals then they will get 5% extra coins.
Looking at the development process of the project and the interest of the investors in the project from all over the world I do not think that this project will go for two months but very sooner all of the coin will be sold out. There is a great competition in this project as it is a verified and solid project. SO try to work as soon as possible before other come to take the advantage.
You are right as already a high amount of coins are sold out and still many more investors are willing to invest in this project so very sooner the coins will be sold out. We need to get as much referrals as possible within a shorter time period.
Yes it is now more efficient to invite people to this project. I also convinced some of my friends who invested in this project. I got a good amount from them. I have a bigger target so I will not stop here and will do more to invite more people to this project. They also readily join the project because they know that this project already have a ready product and already have a good number of investors.
There are two months with us in that period we can earn a good income if we continue to invite referrals to invest in this ICO. There are many investors who will invest in this project when they will know about it so it is better that we reach to them first and tell them that if they will join as our referrals then they will get 5% extra coins.
Looking at the development process of the project and the interest of the investors in the project from all over the world I do not think that this project will go for two months but very sooner all of the coin will be sold out. There is a great competition in this project as it is a verified and solid project. SO try to work as soon as possible before other come to take the advantage.
Activity: 48
Great with each passing day the enkronos developers are giving more better apps to the platform. It will add more pleasure to the platform. It is a great project in my life. Just like that the developers will give much more success to the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Activity: 111
If you have not prepared for money till now to invest in this project and you want to get some coins then you can get through their referral program. They are giving 5% referral commission.
I also want to earn some tokens for free. I can promote the ICO and can get some investors to the project. It is a very good idea by the enkronos project that they have started the referral program for us. It will give us a very good income along with our investment.
Yes it is a good idea to have a referral system in the project. It will not only benefit us but it will also benefit the project as many people will start to promote the project and they will bring a number of investors to the project to invest in this project.
It will increase the supporters of the project. Many investors only invest in a project and do not invite others and wait for the team members of the project to do marketing and to do promotion but when a referral system is started they themselves start to promote the project and in this way the project do not spend much money for marketing.
It really save the project collected funds for further marketing to increase the community. The referral system already increase the community much more. From a few days I am seeing on many platforms people are sharing this project on their social media and are suggesting them to join as their referrals.
Yes they are doing great struggle but sometime some investors do not join ay ICO via any referral link and when they know about any ICO they join separately. So it often waste the hard work of the referrers, which disappoint them much more.
But here is a different type of referral program. In the enkronos referral program they are also giving a commission to those who join the ICO via any referral code. So in this way both the referral and the referrers are getting the commission.
Yes I saw on their website that they are also giving a 5% bonus to the referrals. This will save our hard work and our investors will be happy to join via our referral code as they will know that they will also get some extra coins. We have to tell them about that in the beginning.
If that is the case then they are doing a brilliant work for the project. It is really a more efficient way to start a referral program. I am now sure the investors will like to join the referral link and this will boost the ICO project as after that these investors will invite their other friends.
Activity: 84
If you have not prepared for money till now to invest in this project and you want to get some coins then you can get through their referral program. They are giving 5% referral commission.
I also want to earn some tokens for free. I can promote the ICO and can get some investors to the project. It is a very good idea by the enkronos project that they have started the referral program for us. It will give us a very good income along with our investment.
Yes it is a good idea to have a referral system in the project. It will not only benefit us but it will also benefit the project as many people will start to promote the project and they will bring a number of investors to the project to invest in this project.
It will increase the supporters of the project. Many investors only invest in a project and do not invite others and wait for the team members of the project to do marketing and to do promotion but when a referral system is started they themselves start to promote the project and in this way the project do not spend much money for marketing.
It really save the project collected funds for further marketing to increase the community. The referral system already increase the community much more. From a few days I am seeing on many platforms people are sharing this project on their social media and are suggesting them to join as their referrals.
Yes they are doing great struggle but sometime some investors do not join ay ICO via any referral link and when they know about any ICO they join separately. So it often waste the hard work of the referrers, which disappoint them much more.
But here is a different type of referral program. In the enkronos referral program they are also giving a commission to those who join the ICO via any referral code. So in this way both the referral and the referrers are getting the commission.
Yes I saw on their website that they are also giving a 5% bonus to the referrals. This will save our hard work and our investors will be happy to join via our referral code as they will know that they will also get some extra coins. We have to tell them about that in the beginning.
If that is the case then they are doing a brilliant work for the project. It is really a more efficient way to start a referral program. I am now sure the investors will like to join the referral link and this will boost the ICO project as after that these investors will invite their other friends.
Activity: 84
Activity: 69
Activity: 46
Activity: 44
I invested in this ICO and I got some bonus. This is a great project and they also have a great potential in the future. So I will invest even some more money with them. There are still 60 days remaining in the ICO so I have much time to prepare for the money to invest in there.
Yes there are 60 days remaining in the end of ICO but keep in mind that the coins available are limited and the investors are coming with faster speed to invest in this project so there are chances that this ICO will end up sooner before the end date of the ICO.
You are right many projects end up their ICO when their all of the coins are sold out. We have saw a number of projects doing the same so at here the same is possible. The partners of the project are also buying the coins on a large scale for storing for a longer time and for using that on the platform so the coins will be sold out sooner.
The project owners are also busy in bringing more and more partners and all of them will invest a higher amount in this project too. So we do not have to miss the chance and do not have to waste the time and have to hurry to invest in this project.
Thanks for that much. I wish that I get some money sooner to invest in this project. I also have to invest in some other projects. In this project I already invested and for some other coins I will arrange some more money for this project.
I invested in this ICO and I got some bonus. This is a great project and they also have a great potential in the future. So I will invest even some more money with them. There are still 60 days remaining in the ICO so I have much time to prepare for the money to invest in there.
Yes there are 60 days remaining in the end of ICO but keep in mind that the coins available are limited and the investors are coming with faster speed to invest in this project so there are chances that this ICO will end up sooner before the end date of the ICO.
You are right many projects end up their ICO when their all of the coins are sold out. We have saw a number of projects doing the same so at here the same is possible. The partners of the project are also buying the coins on a large scale for storing for a longer time and for using that on the platform so the coins will be sold out sooner.
The project owners are also busy in bringing more and more partners and all of them will invest a higher amount in this project too. So we do not have to miss the chance and do not have to waste the time and have to hurry to invest in this project.
Thanks for that much. I wish that I get some money sooner to invest in this project. I also have to invest in some other projects. In this project I already invested and for some other coins I will arrange some more money for this project.
Yes I will get through that. Can I know from where I can get my referral link. Will I get for one time or any time someone will join via my referral code I will get the earning? 5% is a great amount for getting referrals.
Join their website and from there you will get your referral link and then share that with your friends and other people whom you know and whenever someone join the enkronos website via your referral link then any time they invest in the ICO you will get the referral.
Yes I will get through that. Can I know from where I can get my referral link. Will I get for one time or any time someone will join via my referral code I will get the earning? 5% is a great amount for getting referrals.
Pages:
Jump to: