Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 13. (Read 127167 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I invested in this ICO and I got some bonus. This is a great project and they also have a great potential in the future. So I will invest even some more money with them. There are still 60 days remaining in the ICO so I have much time to prepare for the money to invest in there.
Yes there are 60 days remaining in the end of ICO but keep in mind that the coins available are limited and the investors are coming with faster speed to invest in this project so there are chances that this ICO will end up sooner before the end date of the ICO.
You are right many projects end up their ICO when their all of the coins are sold out. We have saw a number of projects doing the same so at here the same is possible. The partners of the project are also buying the coins on a large scale for storing for a longer time and for using that on the platform so the coins will be sold out sooner.
The project owners are also busy in bringing more and more partners and all of them will invest a higher amount in this project too. So we do not have to miss the chance and do not have to waste the time and have to hurry to invest in this project.
Thanks for that much. I wish that I get some money sooner to invest in this project. I also have to invest in some other projects. In this project I already invested and for some other coins I will arrange some more money for this project.
If you have not prepared for money till now to invest in this project and you want to get some coins then you can get through their referral program. They are giving 5% referral commission.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I invested in this ICO and I got some bonus. This is a great project and they also have a great potential in the future. So I will invest even some more money with them. There are still 60 days remaining in the ICO so I have much time to prepare for the money to invest in there.
Yes there are 60 days remaining in the end of ICO but keep in mind that the coins available are limited and the investors are coming with faster speed to invest in this project so there are chances that this ICO will end up sooner before the end date of the ICO.
You are right many projects end up their ICO when their all of the coins are sold out. We have saw a number of projects doing the same so at here the same is possible. The partners of the project are also buying the coins on a large scale for storing for a longer time and for using that on the platform so the coins will be sold out sooner.
The project owners are also busy in bringing more and more partners and all of them will invest a higher amount in this project too. So we do not have to miss the chance and do not have to waste the time and have to hurry to invest in this project.
Thanks for that much. I wish that I get some money sooner to invest in this project. I also have to invest in some other projects. In this project I already invested and for some other coins I will arrange some more money for this project.
Activity: 46
Activity: 69
Activity: 184
Activity: 48
Activity: 154
Yesterday I Invested on time in this project on time and got a good amount. For the new investors it is still a good time to invest in this project as in future of this project is very interesting and will be more established in the future. It is sure that the demand of the coin will also increase which is favorable condition for the investors.
The developers need to update us about the current amount of token available for an Ether. It will be better if some discount is offered for the new investors. Many investors know about the project in the coming days then they will like to get some bonus.
All of the updates are given on their website. If you need any thing related to the ICO or the project then you can visit their website and can read there. The current amount of token available for 1 ether is 333 tokens. If you do not find something for which you are searching you can ask them directly via their social media.
Activity: 147
Yesterday I Invested on time in this project on time and got a good amount. For the new investors it is still a good time to invest in this project as in future of this project is very interesting and will be more established in the future. It is sure that the demand of the coin will also increase which is favorable condition for the investors.
The developers need to update us about the current amount of token available for an Ether. It will be better if some discount is offered for the new investors. Many investors know about the project in the coming days then they will like to get some bonus.
Activity: 355
** Join Enkronos ICO Referral Program! **

The Enkronos Tokensale referral program is now available for any user who will receive a referral code to track the tokensale in our ICO.

For every amount of ETH received from users you’ve brought to our tokensale page – you’ll receive 5% of that ETH amount in ENK Tokens. For example, if a user from your referral link sends us 100 ETH, you will receive a commission in ENK Tokens that equals 5 ETH.

The advantage for users who participate our ICO with a referral code, is that they will be given an extra bonus of 5% in ENK Tokens on their purchase. For example, if a user from your referral link participate our ICO with 100 ETH, he / she will receive a bonus in ENK Tokens that equals 5 ETH.

https://ico.enkronos.com/join-enkronos-ico-referral-program/
Wow!
Thanks for that. I have a number of investors whom I prepared yesterday to invest in this project. It means that my struggle brought fruits for me. I will also get some coins when they will join the ICO via my referral link. They will also be happy as they will also get a great bonus.
We the community of this project need the promoters like you who invite people physically to invest in this project. As this type of promotion are more effective. People around you trust you easily as they know you and your trust level and when you are more trusted then they will invest what you will suggest to them.
Activity: 154

The Enkronos Tokensale referral program is now available for any user who will receive a referral code to track the tokensale in our ICO.

For every amount of ETH received from users you’ve brought to our tokensale page – you’ll receive 5% of that ETH amount in ENK Tokens. For example, if a user from your referral link sends us 100 ETH, you will receive a commission in ENK Tokens that equals 5 ETH.

The advantage for users who participate our ICO with a referral code, is that they will be given an extra bonus of 5% in ENK Tokens on their purchase. For example, if a user from your referral link participate our ICO with 100 ETH, he / she will receive a bonus in ENK Tokens that equals 5 ETH.

Wow!
Thanks for that. I have a number of investors whom I prepared yesterday to invest in this project. It means that my struggle brought fruits for me. I will also get some coins when they will join the ICO via my referral link. They will also be happy as they will also get a great bonus.
Activity: 234
It is also expected by the majority of expert that in the coming month the crypto market will be at a great boost and all of the coins will gain a good value. Which means that the price of Eth will also increase as well as the price of this coin. It is really the great chance for the investors to get involved in a profiting project which is definitely this project.
I think you are talking about the ETF that after that the market will boost. It is right many expert are saying that etf will be approved and after that all of the market will gain a bigger volume. It will also give a great volume to this coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

It is a great idea for all the promoters. I am very happy to hear from you about that. I also got my referral link from now and now when I will invite any person to participate in this project I will give them my own referral link to earn extra coins.
It is also expected by the majority of expert that in the coming month the crypto market will be at a great boost and all of the coins will gain a good value. Which means that the price of Eth will also increase as well as the price of this coin. It is really the great chance for the investors to get involved in a profiting project which is definitely this project.
Activity: 51

Activity: 234
Can I know what is the minimum limit for investment in this project?
Along with the ICO price of this project you can get all of the beneficial data on their official website which is created for the ICO. The link to the website is available here https://ico.enkronos.com/ , where you can find data regarding ICO.  While for the other contents of the project and the product of the project you can visit this link https://www.enkronos.com/
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The minimum limit for the investment in this project is 0.1 Eth. Right now you can buy eth at a very good price and invest in this project. In the previous rounds the price of eth was high. It is a great opportunity for the investors of this round.
Yes right now the price of Eth is very low which means that the price of the token of this project is also available at a very lower price. It is a golden chance for the investors to invest in this project today as in the coming days or in the coming weeks the price of Eth will again recover, then it is a solid income in the token of enkronos.
Yes with the investment in this project the investors will get a double profit. One the price of the Eth will recover as we know that it is a solid coin and the other benefit is that the coins is available for us at a discounted price. Looking at the current price of this token in USD we can see a great discount in the price of this token.
The minimum limit for the investment in this project is 0.1 Eth. Right now you can buy eth at a very good price and invest in this project. In the previous rounds the price of eth was high. It is a great opportunity for the investors of this round.
Yes right now the price of Eth is very low which means that the price of the token of this project is also available at a very lower price. It is a golden chance for the investors to invest in this project today as in the coming days or in the coming weeks the price of Eth will again recover, then it is a solid income in the token of enkronos.
Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: