Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 20. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
ICO Enkronos completed? What are the results?
Only the pre sale is completed while the main ICO is still in the way, I think it will be started in the month of September.
The exact timing for the coming crowdsale is given below:

Sept 18, 2018 h15:00 CET - Nov 20, 2018 h14:59 CET

Try to ready for that time to invest in this project because in the first few hours they are giving a good discount.
#
Can I know where you found that details about the coming Crowdsale? I am searching for the details of that. I want to stay up to date about the project.
These details are available on their website and along with that you will get all the information and updates about the project on their website and their social media.
For any project they will give the details about their crowdsale on their main website. You will see the live counter on their website till the end of their ICO. The same is here. Go to their website to get the whole details.

Actually I searched on there about the details https://www.enkronos.com/

But not found it but ow I found the ICO in the menu and there I found all the details. Thanks for that.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
Only the pre sale is completed while the main ICO is still in the way, I think it will be started in the month of September.

Try to ready for that time to invest in this project because in the first few hours they are giving a good discount.
#
Can I know where you found that details about the coming Crowdsale? I am searching for the details of that. I want to stay up to date about the project.
These details are available on their website and along with that you will get all the information and updates about the project on their website and their social media.
For any project they will give the details about their crowdsale on their main website. You will see the live counter on their website till the end of their ICO. The same is here. Go to their website to get the whole details.
Activity: 93

#

#
Activity: 355
Merit: 10

Thanks for the reminder of the dates for the upcoming round for the crowdsale. We have to get ready for investment in this project as we are seeing the development of the project and the success of the project from the beginning.
Yes the success is already there for this project the coin of this project will get a highest demand and will get a high value on the exchanges. It means that genius people will invest in this project as they know that what is the success and they know that enkronos is already on the success.
Yes the genius and the expert investors will not deny to invest in this project. They will invest in this project because they already know that this project have the solid business and the bigger community and the team members are very intelligent and hard working.
The solid business play a vital role for the project to bring the investors and this project already have completed the app platform and that is running with full boost and because of that we have to invest in this project. It is like to invest in a running business.
Activity: 316

Thanks for the reminder of the dates for the upcoming round for the crowdsale. We have to get ready for investment in this project as we are seeing the development of the project and the success of the project from the beginning.
Yes the success is already there for this project the coin of this project will get a highest demand and will get a high value on the exchanges. It means that genius people will invest in this project as they know that what is the success and they know that enkronos is already on the success.
Yes the genius and the expert investors will not deny to invest in this project. They will invest in this project because they already know that this project have the solid business and the bigger community and the team members are very intelligent and hard working.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1

Activity: 83

Activity: 93

Activity: 154
I work for a blockchain development team (smart contract / AltCoin development), marketing support and technical assistance. With unlimited access to countless listing sites and investors, you’re sure to hit the moon, pm for an interesting offer.
It is appreciable to assist the project, This project already have a very high potential and with the help of you people the project will really hit the moon and will give more benefits to all of us.
It is right that this project has a very high potential and the reason is that the developers have already completed their product and the companies and different partners are making their apps for this platform and are getting the expected benefits.
Not only the companies and the partners but even the individual are able to get account on that platform and they can also publish their apps on enkronos platform and they are making at a high range which means that this project is already on the success.
Activity: 147
I work for a blockchain development team (smart contract / AltCoin development), marketing support and technical assistance. With unlimited access to countless listing sites and investors, you’re sure to hit the moon, pm for an interesting offer.
It is appreciable to assist the project, This project already have a very high potential and with the help of you people the project will really hit the moon and will give more benefits to all of us.
It is right that this project has a very high potential and the reason is that the developers have already completed their product and the companies and different partners are making their apps for this platform and are getting the expected benefits.
Activity: 169
Activity: 247
McAudience  is a very interesting app for making our audience for our project or for the campaign of any business we want to promote. I like that app more than any other platform for creating our audience.
From these development we can imagine that how much the developers and the team of the project are active for their project to make it a more successful project of the coming future. They are much expert in their field and they are working hard to fulfill all of their promises.
Yes the team members and the developers are really the hard working personalities. They are putting all of their efforts in order to give a high success to the project of enkronos and they are getting the fruits as the project is very faster on its development path and the community of this project is going bigger with the passage of time.
McAudience  is a very interesting app for making our audience for our project or for the campaign of any business we want to promote. I like that app more than any other platform for creating our audience.
From these development we can imagine that how much the developers and the team of the project are active for their project to make it a more successful project of the coming future. They are much expert in their field and they are working hard to fulfill all of their promises.
I also like that app as it gives the more convenient way to make our audience. It is designed in a way which do not need any technical skills for running it. Any person can easily use McAudience for building our audience.
I went to there and read about that app after hearing from you people on this thread. I found that a very useful tool for those who need to build their audience. The steps which are required for running the system is very easy and it require the only four simple steps for completing the task to build your audience.
Yes these steps are understandable and learnt by any person easily without any issue and without any hard struggle in learning and understanding. All of those who just have the knowledge of the language which is used by the app will be able to use it easily.
For many people language is not compulsory to start on any app. I saw a number of people who have not much knowledge of a specific language and they still work on apps which are easy to use. They only need some guidance from the specialized people and they will tell them how to work on that.
I also like that app as it gives the more convenient way to make our audience. It is designed in a way which do not need any technical skills for running it. Any person can easily use McAudience for building our audience.
I went to there and read about that app after hearing from you people on this thread. I found that a very useful tool for those who need to build their audience. The steps which are required for running the system is very easy and it require the only four simple steps for completing the task to build your audience.
Yes these steps are understandable and learnt by any person easily without any issue and without any hard struggle in learning and understanding. All of those who just have the knowledge of the language which is used by the app will be able to use it easily.
Pages:
Jump to: