Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 23. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
** Discover Enkronos Apps: FeelGrid IoT water monitoring and management solutions **

https://ico.enkronos.com/discover-enkronos-apps-feelgrid-iot-water-monitoring-and-management-solutions/

FeelGrid has been released in its first version on 05.05.2017 and will be avalaible on Enkronos Apps on 30.11.2018.

We already introduced you FeelGrid, our IoT empowering platform for wide areas monitoring and we described you FeelGrid Smart Vineyard for the wine sector.

Today we present you FeelGrid application and integrated system for water management.

FeelGrid is a solution by Enkronos d.o.o. and it is part of our ICO Project.

Related to water calculation about any river etc it will give much more help to us. We need this app and this type of apps will increase the community of this project. I appreciate the capability of the project that because of it that many companies are coming to partner up with it.
For water management this application will be very useful. It will help a lot on private sector as well as on the public sector. The management of that application will ensure the safety in any time while dealing with the management of water while doing any project related to it.
yes it is more important for the safety of the people while doing any construction which will be near to the river or any places related to the water. Even in agriculture projects this tool will help the engineers to construct according to the water level and seeing to other factors.
Nowadays because of the great climate changes it was much problem for the constructors to deal with the floods and disasters but now with this app I am sure that they will be able to estimate about the upcoming events by calculating all the levels of water and other things related.
Activity: 93
** Discover Enkronos Apps: FeelGrid IoT water monitoring and management solutions **

https://ico.enkronos.com/discover-enkronos-apps-feelgrid-iot-water-monitoring-and-management-solutions/

FeelGrid has been released in its first version on 05.05.2017 and will be avalaible on Enkronos Apps on 30.11.2018.

We already introduced you FeelGrid, our IoT empowering platform for wide areas monitoring and we described you FeelGrid Smart Vineyard for the wine sector.

Today we present you FeelGrid application and integrated system for water management.

Related to water calculation about any river etc it will give much more help to us. We need this app and this type of apps will increase the community of this project. I appreciate the capability of the project that because of it that many companies are coming to partner up with it.
For water management this application will be very useful. It will help a lot on private sector as well as on the public sector. The management of that application will ensure the safety in any time while dealing with the management of water while doing any project related to it.
yes it is more important for the safety of the people while doing any construction which will be near to the river or any places related to the water. Even in agriculture projects this tool will help the engineers to construct according to the water level and seeing to other factors.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1

Activity: 154

Activity: 147
I want to know more about this project. I am finding it complicated to understand about this project. Is there any detailed article about this project?
It is an app which is Blockchain-based accountability system which will ensure ethical behavior, It will also secure the personal data and will perform a perfect place for the developers and for the individuals to publish their apps on that platform for different purposes of their businesses and for life.
Activity: 234
I want to know more about this project. I am finding it complicated to understand about this project. Is there any detailed article about this project?
All the details are available on their whitepaper. If you are not getting any point about the project then you will learn about that in their whitepaper. The link to their whitepaper is available on their OP. In the first page of this thread and on their website.
He can also get some articles on internet which can easily be searched on google. Google will suggest you some higher quality articles about this project. I also searched about this project like that and got much more about the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
All the details are available on their whitepaper. If you are not getting any point about the project then you will learn about that in their whitepaper. The link to their whitepaper is available on their OP. In the first page of this thread and on their website.
Activity: 46
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Do you already have any agreements with partners? I would like to understand who will use this system right after the start? Are there any potential customers?
The partners are already coming to the project to join them. Seeing from the start it looks that they have agreements with the partners. The partners are attracted to them and are relying on them which means that this project has a high potential in the future.
Yes this project has a very high demand from the start. The community of the project is also increasing faster that is why the companies are joining it and the use of the project will be higher as it is the demand of the day.
Actually other companies need it as for their ICO and for the future of their project they are doing a high level advertisement and they already collected a bigger community so when a ny company will join it then they will get exposure to this bigger community and to the viewers.
They also have their own bigger community and the partners who get partners with this project also have their communities so many bigger communities are coming together and they will form a giant community with more benefits.
Looking at the faster speed of their partnerships and their development I am sure that something giant is really going to happen. I will say do not ask that why will this be a success in this project, just read the details and study their development you will find that yes there is a great success coming up ahead.
Yes there are everything already explained if someone look at their development process and the struggle of the developers. They are working hard to make this project one of the successful and out class projects.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Do you already have any agreements with partners? I would like to understand who will use this system right after the start? Are there any potential customers?
The partners are already coming to the project to join them. Seeing from the start it looks that they have agreements with the partners. The partners are attracted to them and are relying on them which means that this project has a high potential in the future.
Yes this project has a very high demand from the start. The community of the project is also increasing faster that is why the companies are joining it and the use of the project will be higher as it is the demand of the day.
Actually other companies need it as for their ICO and for the future of their project they are doing a high level advertisement and they already collected a bigger community so when a ny company will join it then they will get exposure to this bigger community and to the viewers.
They also have their own bigger community and the partners who get partners with this project also have their communities so many bigger communities are coming together and they will form a giant community with more benefits.
Looking at the faster speed of their partnerships and their development I am sure that something giant is really going to happen. I will say do not ask that why will this be a success in this project, just read the details and study their development you will find that yes there is a great success coming up ahead.
Activity: 147
Activity: 316

That is a great step from you. I am very happy that you are working very actively on the project. I hope that the project will be a more successful project in the crypto world. I appreciate the struggle of the developers for this project.
Activity: 168
Activity: 51

** LET’S START TO SEE WHAT MAKES JOURNEY ONLINE UNIQUE: BATTLE EFFECTS! **

We already presented you our new wonderful cooperative MMO location based gaming app. Today we start to tell you some features that that make it unique. Let’s start with battles!

https://ico.enkronos.com/lets-start-to-see-what-makes-journey-online-unique-battle-effects/

Nice explanation about the MMO based gaming app which is on your platform. This is really a unique game than all of the remaining games apps. I like the game and will adopt it for myself. I believe I will enjoy it a lot.
I also like the features of this game. Many people kids and grown ups will adopt this game to their devices. MMO games have a demand in the kids and some grown ups and if they will see these features they will not like to miss this game to play.
This game bring more enjoyment to the players. People will like to play this game on their androids. The way it is handling the features of the game is more interesting and unique which is a way of more entertainment and which will not make anyone bore.
Yes that is right. This game really brings more entertainment and more satisfaction from the tiredness of the day. There are many things which are more unique from other games. I really like this game.
Many people are fan of this game. We just need to promote this game to them they will not delay to get that game and to start to play. I have some friends who often play games like this when I introduce it with them they they felt happiness with this game.

We already presented you our new wonderful cooperative MMO location based gaming app. Today we start to tell you some features that that make it unique. Let’s start with battles!

https://ico.enkronos.com/lets-start-to-see-what-makes-journey-online-unique-battle-effects/

Nice explanation about the MMO based gaming app which is on your platform. This is really a unique game than all of the remaining games apps. I like the game and will adopt it for myself. I believe I will enjoy it a lot.
I also like the features of this game. Many people kids and grown ups will adopt this game to their devices. MMO games have a demand in the kids and some grown ups and if they will see these features they will not like to miss this game to play.
This game bring more enjoyment to the players. People will like to play this game on their androids. The way it is handling the features of the game is more interesting and unique which is a way of more entertainment and which will not make anyone bore.
Yes that is right. This game really brings more entertainment and more satisfaction from the tiredness of the day. There are many things which are more unique from other games. I really like this game.

Pages:
Jump to: