Author

Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin since 2014, a coin with a green mission [new client v1.61] - page 106. (Read 172496 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
So many topics has this error been covered already with the Energycoin wallet V1.2

My error at the bottom of the wallet reads

"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for blockchain to download, or notify developers."

So what do I do? Wallets works and mines too.

legendary
Activity: 2446
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Hope that you get sinqed when you use the EnergyCoin.conf
We start soon to update the EnergyCoin wallet with some usefull features and new checkpoints.
In 5-6 weeks I hope that it is ready and some other development from de colaboration meeting I had last week.
With no budget development is not going very fast but I have fait for the future of EnergyCoin.
legendary
Energy coin master
I just launched my old wallet on osx changing only the nodes in conf
Is there a newer version of osx wallet to check ?

do I have to change something more or just the nodes ?
No there is no new version.
Is it in sinq?
Then it is ok I think.
legendary
Energy coin master
Yes, "repairwallet" command helped! And now I can see in main screen of ENRG client the right amount of my ENRG coins, thanks! But one issue still remains - although I can see in the tray icon of ENRG client incoming transactions (and they're probably really work/income), in the "Recent transactions" in main window of client (and in the "Transactions" tab as well), I still observe last visible transaction from 2015-05-10 14:28 GMT, nothing newer/fresher. Why's that?

Maybe you have to wait for POS-staking.
Your blockes are maybe small.
You can merge them with coincontroll.
Google first how that works or send all your coins to your own address or to Bittrex and back to your wallet.
Then you have a large block that stakes faster but fragmentation starts again.

Activity: 174
Merit: 11
is there any way to retrieve the lost energycoins from mintpal?
Did you try contact?
I had some ARI and they send it for me to another exchange.

@KloNEM

Can you make a copy of your wallet.dat and then try repair wallet.
Menu Help -> Debug Window -> Console tab -> type repairwallet

Yes, "repairwallet" command helped! And now I can see in main screen of ENRG client the right amount of my ENRG coins, thanks! But one issue still remains - although I can see in the tray icon of ENRG client incoming transactions (and they're probably really work/income), in the "Recent transactions" in main window of client (and in the "Transactions" tab as well), I still observe last visible transaction from 2015-05-10 14:28 GMT, nothing newer/fresher. Why's that?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I would start with the small company's that place solar panels they could give a reward in enrg to citizen for placing the panels .
A little bit like the eco bonus in Belgium where they can only buy ecofriendly products with the bonus .
big company's  don't give a shit about the carbon dump they make it's only the money that matters  .
I would be happy to trade in energycoin for fair trade products that help farmers in other country's  but who am i  , just a slave in the world that's is ruled by big banks .
But I like people that think and live for nature to try keep the pollution  to a minimum  

In the U.S., there are also programs on the federal, state and local (plus some electric companies themselves) level that offer rewards for going green. It's like a 30% tax rebate on solar panels, for example. Working with these groups to create coin incentives would be HUGE if they take it on.
legendary
Energy coin master
I would start with the small company's that place solar panels they could give a reward in enrg to citizen for placing the panels .
A little bit like the eco bonus in Belgium where they can only buy ecofriendly products with the bonus .
big company's  don't give a shit about the carbon dump they make it's only the money that matters  .
I would be happy to trade in energycoin for fair trade products that help farmers in other country's  but who am i  , just a slave in the world that's is ruled by big banks .
But I like people that think and live for nature to try keep the pollution  to a minimum 
Thank you for your post. It is actually I working on. The energy company is a small one and other company has other interests in the business case I presented to them. Building application is also including creating spending possibilities for ecofriendly goods in shops in the neighborhood. I really want to start small scale and if it is a success bigger companies can join and pay their contribution for the development.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
big company's  don't give a shit about the carbon dump they make it's only the money that matters  .
I would be happy to trade in energycoin for fair trade products that help farmers in other country's  but who am i  , just a slave in the world that's is ruled by big banks .
But I like people that think and live for nature to try keep the pollution  to a minimum 
legendary
Energy coin master
what kind of funding are we looking at?
What I have in mind to be build and to maintenance is more than one year work time.
Also for the enviriomental rewards is funding needed. But that funding contributed directly to lower the global carbon feed.
The EnergyCoin is a lever in order to achieve that so if Shell or other big polluters join and EnergyCoin reward these coins to Energy Saving programs they profit directly.
I talk at this moment with a great company that is very interested and also with an energy company.
The leadership of these companies must still give their consent to the initial capital of the funding.
I think my EnergyCoin idea is pure gold.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
what kind of funding are we looking at?
legendary
Energy coin master
There was a nice dump for me I collected more than 1M for only 11 Satoshi!
A few days ago I had een meeting with a very skillfull Dutch developer.
Next week the developer and I have a meeting with potential investors/collaborators who show intrest the masterplan for EnergyCoin application.
If that meeting is a succes I anounce who the developer is and the roadmap we have in mind.

So I'm happy with the extra 1M ENRG I got last night.
Give me more if you want BTC to buy a beer.

so who is the developer? and roadmap? Smiley

We have no budget yet so the developer helping me wishes to stay anoniem yet.
I have some people helping me for free and that is what I can say about that in this threat for now.
The people I have talked with have to talk with other people for posible funding of my idea.
The idee you can check here: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/586130013315067904

A roadmap we can make when there is funding. For now only maintenance and in maybe 6 weeks more development.
Stay tuned, keep coins if you have faith or dump if you impatience are.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
There was a nice dump for me I collected more than 1M for only 11 Satoshi!
A few days ago I had een meeting with a very skillfull Dutch developer.
Next week the developer and I have a meeting with potential investors/collaborators who show intrest the masterplan for EnergyCoin application.
If that meeting is a succes I anounce who the developer is and the roadmap we have in mind.

So I'm happy with the extra 1M ENRG I got last night.
Give me more if you want BTC to buy a beer.

so who is the developer? and roadmap? Smiley

Activity: 329
Merit: 261
EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency
Another Gorilla Cloud Stake reward:

There is 80k budget left to reward other cloud stakers.

Yesterday nice volume on Bittrex!
I had also a great meeting for application with potential collaborators/investors.

There is no bag of money, but the participants are very positive about the idea that I've shared with them. We're going to continue with the development together and looking for funding. We think reward for good environmental behavior can contribute to the happiness of people to live in an environmentally friendly neighborhood and this will contribute to the local economy and reduce the heat island effect in the city. The city could be more climate resistant with more solar panels and citizen participation.
legendary
Energy coin master

Got it. That addition will be AWESOME. Especially if the Gorilla Stake can also implement the same (maybe allow users to choose their own stake amount)...
That is the plan.
I got 625 POS-transactions in 12 days so you have to monitor frequently now and merge blocks.
It is a relative simple feature and that is #1 on my wish list.
legendary
time to check out my side investments of my altcoin crypto portfolio

i think it was a good idea i did keep my ENRG good job team

i like the Gorilla Cloud Staking we will get in touch with that people maybe they add DMD Diamond too

Thank you and you can get a 10K ENRG reward if you buy Gorilla Cloud Staking ENRG address.

Won't the address just end up filled with tons of transactions (since it's going to split, and again, and again and again)? The site says they have no control over the private key. So it'd really be WORSE, I think, than running a client on your own and opening it once a month for the stakes.
You are right Ranlo but it is good for the EnergyCoin network.
If I have agreement next week with the potential Dutch developer and other partners we go redesign the wallet software and add this:

setstakesplitthresholt

For now you have to merge blocks manually each 2-weeks if you are online 24-7

Got it. That addition will be AWESOME. Especially if the Gorilla Stake can also implement the same (maybe allow users to choose their own stake amount)...
legendary
Energy coin master

i like the Gorilla Cloud Staking we will get in touch with that people maybe they add DMD Diamond too

Thank you and you can get a 10K ENRG reward if you buy Gorilla Cloud Staking ENRG address.

Won't the address just end up filled with tons of transactions (since it's going to split, and again, and again and again)? The site says they have no control over the private key. So it'd really be WORSE, I think, than running a client on your own and opening it once a month for the stakes.
You are right Ranlo but it is good for the EnergyCoin network.
If I have agreement next week with the potential Dutch developer and other partners we go redesign the wallet software and add this:

setstakesplitthreshold

For now you have to merge blocks manually each 2-weeks if you are online 24-7

legendary

legendary
Energy coin master

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Jump to: