Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin since 2014, a coin with a green mission [new client v1.61] - page 99. (Read 172550 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have it running on OS X Yosemite (10.10.4). It expects its files in the folder ~/Library/Application Support/EnergyCoin. You might need to backup old contents of this folder and then remove all files from it except wallet.dat and peers.dat, so that it will download and synchronise the blockchain anew.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I sent you a PM regarding help.
legendary
Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I am struggling with the MAC wallet still I dont know how to code or how to use it you see. Is it possible to get a 1 to 1 on skype with someone for 10 mins to talk me through it? I jhave a computer designated to POS and was planning on buying millions of this coin.
I send you help asap!

Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/626345198927413248
legendary
Activity: 1372
I am struggling with the MAC wallet still I dont know how to code or how to use it you see. Is it possible to get a 1 to 1 on skype with someone for 10 mins to talk me through it? I jhave a computer designated to POS and was planning on buying millions of this coin.
Activity: 329
Merit: 261
EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency

First of all make the correct spelling of EnergyCoin there, great of see EnergyCoin is still alive and making solid progress and i am still holding my coins.

Thx I have changed that.
knip
EnergyCoin Block Explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/

(new FB and twitter page are coming soon)
Website coming soon.

knip..

More info be added soon.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Quote from: energycoin.operations link=topic=1028941.msg11125649#msg11125649

[size=20pt
EneryCoin Block Explorer[/size]
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/

First of all make the correct spelling of EnergyCoin there, great of see EnergyCoin is still alive and making solid progress and i am still holding my coins.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
MacOsX wallet is tested:
Download link to MacOS wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/axw452f7zzh6qvz/EnergyCoin-Qt.zip?dl=0
Donations are welcome see my signature.

have downloaded and tried to run this program, mavricks version that i have wont open the file, have tried more than once. wondering the MacOS that you are running the wallet on. thanks.

May I know what the error says please?

have downloaded and tried to run this program, mavricks version that i have wont open the file, have tried more than once. wondering the MacOS that you are running the wallet on. thanks.

We come back to you, I have to ask the developer.

The EnergyCoin network looks graet!
A total 38% EnergyCoin is staking now!

Check: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/#!extraction
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
MacOsX wallet is tested:

Download link to MacOS wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/axw452f7zzh6qvz/EnergyCoin-Qt.zip?dl=0

MacOsX wallet is tested:

legendary
Energy coin master
knip..

thank for information gaese...  Grin Grin
The detail can change but crowdfunding for the unique Energy Monitor is the way we want to go for the first step implementing EnergyCoin Ecosystem.
How quick that depents on many factors.
legendary
Energy coin master
EnergyCoin Cooperation (ECC)

there is a ECC cryptocoin already u should try avoid to be mistaken with them
ok thanks but ECC is not a coin but a business name.
ENRG is short name for EnergyCoin.

I have been waiting on an energycoin rise for a long time now! I hope the day is soon
We work hard but we need time to orginase things and build trust.
EnergyCoin is not a quick win but if you can wait then you get your reward soon or later.
It is a long therm investment.
ECC-funds are not for sale and I hope the funds grow by cooperation with us is.
If you want to cooperate just send me an email and we can discuss how we keep your coins off the market and give you a fear stake of te profit year by year.
Activity: 658
I have been waiting on an energycoin rise for a long time now! I hope the day is soon
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
EnergyCoin Cooperation (ECC)

there is a ECC cryptocoin already u should try avoid to be mistaken with them
Activity: 720
StakeChain Community leader
EnergyCoin stays stable @50 Satoshi
And you can see only 63 BTC needed to hit 20k Satoshi.

We have a great plan we work on as dev-team and this 20k Satoshi is not just a wet dream.
We have plan to crowdfund Dutch smart meter monitor device that can be used for trading Green Energy from you own solar panels or windmill. The EnergyCoin Ecosystem can be true in the beginning of 2016 and I hope we can start crowdfunding for the device in 6 weeks from now. We want to sell 50000 devices minimum for or price of 600 ENRG/30 euro (that is equal 20k satoshi exchange rate). We use the locked EnergyCoin Cooperation (ECC) funds for redistribution. Only with ECC coins the devince can be bought and in the end the final price is related with exchange rate of EnergyCoin. Below 20k satoshi it is 600 ENRG and if the exchange rate is 40k than the device is 300 ENRG and the people can hold the 350 ENRG they bought from ECC-holders. If you want to perticipate in ECC then PM me. People get always 50 ENRG and the smart meter monitor device. We have very intresting partners  cooperate with and I know EnergyCoin is The Green Cryptocurrency and the EnergyCoin Ecosystem is unique and can not be copied because it is protected. More detail later about the protection but I think the comming weeks it the last change to get cheap ENRG and I advice to hold it for long if you want to profit from your share.
Big holders contact me if you want profit maximum then you coins must be locked up for the period of crowdfunding and some time after that. How to arange that we have to discuss with the dev-team.
legendary
Energy coin master
17 connections now great!
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/#!network

Pleace update the wallet to the latest version.
Next week we have a Raspberry-PI image download available.
legendary
Energy coin master
Ah, ok, thats good to know. I'll just hold up on using the pi for energy until the new wallet is ready. Thank you for getting back to me on that.
I hope next week.
We need more nodes online!
Only 11 connection for the EnergyCoin Block Explorer

These are 12 connections I have with the VPS:

"addr" : "104.131.5.234:22706",
"addr" : "52.11.248.171:50311",
"addr" : "90.182.204.175:59302",
"addr" : "70.92.184.203:62291",
"addr" : "223.134.228.84:50409",
"addr" : "213.155.254.2:10872",
"addr" : "87.98.182.171:22706",
"addr" : "93.211.241.176:60824",
"addr" : "96.51.33.189:65158",
"addr" : "213.46.197.237:50424",
"addr" : "94.209.33.80:62797",
"addr" : "78.248.188.112:51797",

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Ah, ok, thats good to know. I'll just hold up on using the pi for energy until the new wallet is ready. Thank you for getting back to me on that.
legendary
Energy coin master
Is there an already compiled version of the client for Raspberry Pi? I have been looking, but I did not see where the newer client for the Ras pi could be downloaded.

Been running my wallet on a PC. I would rather not burn more energy ( power ) then I have to in order to keep my wallet running and I figure I might as well see if the newer version is up for the Pi before putting the Pi back online.  
Hi Haron,
Next week we have the Rasberry-PI image ready. It is running now on the developers office.

i have an eye on energycoin to add them to my portfolio
but u need to show more signals that this is a serious project and u stand longterm behind it

i mean its clear it wont be my primary coin thats DMD Diamond (the only coin where i work active as part of team)

but to be part of a crypto whale portfolio means u did something right

please make it happen  Cool
Sure we gonna foreward with this project and more people are behind me yet then when I started my job as "Manager Operations EnergyCoin".
We had several meetings with potential business partners who are really intrested working together with us.
The only problem is we have no serious budget to create the EnergyCoin Ecosystem yet but in a few months or weeks that can be changed.
Just have some patience and see what happend. I give not up becouse I invested a large amounth a BTC to bring this where we stand with the new wallet, block explorer and other maintanance I do on daily basis.
Stay tuned and advice is always welecome.

PM me if you to want to have a copy of the presentation and ask for more information if you want to cooperate.
Pages:
Jump to: