Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】Entertain coin(ETC)is coming back! - page 2. (Read 8110 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

I hate coinye coin, for the lawsuit problem, big market can't receive it. But I almost lost most of my money on this coin, hope ETC coin can let me earn all the money I have lost.
I sell all my other coins, I just mine this coin, the diff is low. It will go up someday.
Me too, entertain coin is my only hope now.
thank you very much. Let us spread this coin all over the world!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Good luck, guy, you will become rich!
Activity: 38

I hate coinye coin, for the lawsuit problem, big market can't receive it. But I almost lost most of my money on this coin, hope ETC coin can let me earn all the money I have lost.
I sell all my other coins, I just mine this coin, the diff is low. It will go up someday.
I will keep mining! wait for it!

The source code hasn't been posted on github yet?

Where is the source code?
you can download the source code in the official site   http://altbitcoin.com/#wallets
thx. I supposed the source code here for download is secure. Sad
I will ask the devers upload It to github.

you can download the source code in the official site   http://altbitcoin.com/#wallets
you are welcome, I downloaded from the official website, it is ok.
it is secure.
Anyone can write to Mintpal to add this coin to their voting system?

you are welcome, I downloaded from the official website, it is ok.
Activity: 31

Activity: 92

For a coin to be adopted by any sector it is not enough with wanting it. The team maybe skilled in computer science (or not, I don't know them), but you need more than that. You don't have any connection with the entertainment sector that gives you any credibility.
yes, for a young coin, there is a lot of work to do.
Compared to other coins, ETC is still very young. Let's give it more time.
just mine it, just wait for it going up to the moon.
How is the profit looks like?
The production from each block will decrease sharply  fifteen days later(1/3 of the current), please keep mining. The community will become huge very soon.
Does that means the profit is good now and will not be that good soon? ok. I will find some rigs.
Exactly. So join the mining now. Don't hesitate.
I have come
yes, you are right. Compared to other coins, ETC is still very young. Let's give it more time.
For a coin to be adopted by any sector it is not enough with wanting it. The team maybe skilled in computer science (or not, I don't know them), but you need more than that. You don't have any connection with the entertainment sector that gives you any credibility.
The production from each block will decrease sharply  fifteen days later(1/3 of the current), please keep mining. The community will become huge very soon.
Does that means the profit is good now and will not be that good soon? ok. I will find some rigs.
I have come
Activity: 39
Activity: 29
Activity: 33
Activity: 45
Pages:
Jump to: