Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】Entertain coin(ETC)is coming back! - page 5. (Read 8110 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
When da f... is this gonna launch ?
Must be new rule to put date/time first line!

Pls. remove fish and put woman.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

nice logo, good name, woderful game.

The first coin I bought is coinye, the second is Etc coin.
Activity: 2

To the dev team, when will this coin be traded in Chinese big market, would you please tell us.

I am one of the fans of coinye, when the guys of holding coinye coin joined the ETC coin, I began to pay attention to this coin.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
  Cry   a little later
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
When ETC launched?
I'll definitely be supporting this coin by mining and play in the game site.
Activity: 248
That sounds good
if this is true.this is a great coins.
Activity: 156
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
~~The game site is running well~~~
What's game site?"http://www.xzfdcw.com/ " i can't open.
Activity: 58
small baby gets big soon.
after buying tons of coinye, I step into this new coin, I wish it was not a shit coin.
Activity: 136
Well i have nothing else better to do with my rig at the moment. Ill mine some coins. I demand more cute pictures for motivation!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hai!
Something like this I think.. Obviously with a little refinement and embossing etc...  (see what I did there?) lol

Activity: 54
realy worst logo!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
What this coin about?
I was going to ask the same question.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
For a coin to be adopted by any sector it is not enough with wanting it. The team maybe skilled in computer science (or not, I don't know them), but you need more than that. You don't have any connection with the entertainment sector that gives you any credibility.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

the idea of this coin is very cool, that guys say this coin is bad are really idiots !!!
              Do you agree with me?

No, not really.

I won't even speak of the merits, or lack thereof, for the coin. But that has to be one of the worst coin logos around. A coin geared towards entertainment, movies and films, and it has a bizarre cartoon dolphin who looks like it belongs in some bad anime?
Activity: 38
I sold all my Doge coins, all my litecoins and coinye coins, I will mine this coin ,keep mining until it goes to the moon. Come on, babies, let's do it!
Activity: 38
Activity: 58
What this coin about?

I would avoid this coin like the plague

This coin is another altcoin, but it is unlike another coin. first of all, it has a special aim, to step into the entertainment world, it focuses on the entertainment applications. Secondly, in China, most of Coinye coin fans have join this coin, in other words, Entertain coin has had a huge community already. As we all know Coinye is very popular, but it has a lawsuit problem. The leaders of Coinye coin QQ groups asked their members to join Entertain coin, mine it, trade it in the QQ group. At last,  the game site is running well, there are already 1345 registers on this site, they can play the games in this site by paying Entertain coin. I believe this coin will be another Doge coin, at least in China.

Come to join us!

Pages:
Jump to: