Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN]⭐Epaicapital.com⭐ AI Application for E-commerce✅ - page 3. (Read 836 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
The name of your project is a bit complicated and difficult to remember ... what does this name mean?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Russian Translation Reserved
What is it for? For a bounty campaign?
If the project will conduct a bounty campaign, then yes.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
What is it for? For a bounty campaign?
copper member
Activity: 152
BM Russian Translator
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Hello, to what standard is your token created?
Activity: 630
You know there are a lot of e-commerce company. Are you planing to make a partnership with hem? And also is there any exact date for exchange?
Hey. Does your company plan to collaborate with other projects?
Activity: 602
I wonder how this platform will work beside the other projects. Is it available and is there any ICO for this projecct?
Activity: 81
Hi, do you have any ready-made foods that you made before? Or is this your very first project that you are creating?
Activity: 90
Hi, did you make your technical paper yourself? (Whitepaper)
Can't the project itself do the technical documentation? This is a bit of a strange question Huh
Do you have your own mobile app? If so, for which devices? And if not, do you plan to do it?
Activity: 95
Good evening. What is the main problem that your platform solves?
Activity: 97
Can we used your platform only in e-commerce? Or in others spheres also?
Most likely, yes, since the project is narrow-profile and does not have a wide range of services.
Activity: 112
Can we used your platform only in e-commerce? Or in others spheres also?
Activity: 107
The desire to change e-commerce is very good. Since this industry is far from ideal, but I do not understand the situation with the project and the team.
Does someone know the analogues of this project or good payment gateways for e-commerce?
Services that support cryptocurrency?
If you are considering payment gateways that support cryptocurrency payments, then it is not hard to find them. I will not do advertising, just search in Google
Activity: 240
Good evening, where can I get acquainted with your team? Please share the link, or give a graphic document where you can see who is in your team?
You can look at the site, but there is a confusing situation.
What do you have in mind? In what sense is a confusing situation?
Activity: 144
Good evening, where can I get acquainted with your team? Please share the link, or give a graphic document where you can see who is in your team?
You can look at the site, but there is a confusing situation.
Activity: 200
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I wonder when there will be a response from the team or some updates. I'm waiting for it
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The desire to change e-commerce is very good. Since this industry is far from ideal, but I do not understand the situation with the project and the team.
Does someone know the analogues of this project or good payment gateways for e-commerce?
Services that support cryptocurrency?
Pages:
Jump to: