Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN]⭐Epaicapital.com⭐ AI Application for E-commerce✅ - page 4. (Read 836 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Good evening, who can explain to me briefly and clearly what e-commerce is?
In a nutshell, e-commerce is just the process of buying and selling produce by electronic means such as by mobile applications and the Internet. Ecommerce refers to both online retail as well as electronic transactions. Ecommerce has hugely increased in popularity over the last decades, and in ways, it's replacing traditional brick and mortar stores.
Activity: 299
Good evening, who can explain to me briefly and clearly what e-commerce is?
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
The desire to change e-commerce is very good. Since this industry is far from ideal, but I do not understand the situation with the project and the team.
Does someone know the analogues of this project or good payment gateways for e-commerce?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
In fact, it is not realistic to collect investments for a product that is not ready. No longer 2017 and no one is investing in the idea.
I will not say that it is generally unrealistic to raise funds, but the percentage of such projects has really decreased. I think it is even better.
Activity: 68
The desire to change e-commerce is very good. Since this industry is far from ideal, but I do not understand the situation with the project and the team.
Yes that's for sure. Especially the problem with payment gateways, in many countries there are no good services for this.
Activity: 46
There is a scam accusation against this project:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/epaicapitalcom-fake-team-plagiarized-whitepaper-5133070

- Website and "white paper" has plagiarized content from various sources.

- Not possible to verify identities of team members, social media links redirect to website.

- All team member names are pro footballer names!

This project is likely a scam. Steer clear from it if you don't want to lose your money.

I don't think this project will go far as they are busted early.
Using fake names and photos, one major aspect that the project is not seriously considering to launch the platform.
They are possibly here to grab cash from naive users.
Aside from the fact that the supposedly linkedin links are not all working.
Something shady here guys, be careful with your investments.
Good thing it happened early on. Perhaps this will benefit both people and the team in the future.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/epaicapitalcom-fake-team-plagiarized-whitepaper-5133070

- Not possible to verify identities of team members, social media links redirect to website.

This project is likely a scam. Steer clear from it if you don't want to lose your money.

I don't think this project will go far as they are busted early.
Using fake names and photos, one major aspect that the project is not seriously considering to launch the platform.
They are possibly here to grab cash from naive users.
Aside from the fact that the supposedly linkedin links are not all working.
Something shady here guys, be careful with your investments.
Activity: 10
In fact, it is not realistic to collect investments for a product that is not ready. No longer 2017 and no one is investing in the idea.
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
Before judging the project, can it be better to wait for a response from the team? Team, we are waiting for your reaction
I agree with you. This would be the most appropriate option. But for now something is quiet and nobody answers
Activity: 25
Activity: 16
I think that if it were a scam, then the developers would have taken better care not to leave any traces. Maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 25
An interesting idea, I think that with a good team and support it could be implemented, but I understood that the project will not start.
Activity: 32
Before judging the project, can it be better to wait for a response from the team? Team, we are waiting for your reaction
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Care to share your team profiles? Linkedin, facebook? the one on the website is empty links.

21 Crown Street, Aberdeen, UK
Are you using a UK rental virtual address? or you really have a physical office in the UK

After the shot research, I am not able to find concrete information about the team and their social media pages. By the way, the same addresses can be used by several companies from my experience.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Care to share your team profiles? Linkedin, facebook? the one on the website is empty links.

21 Crown Street, Aberdeen, UK
Are you using a UK rental virtual address? or you really have a physical office in the UK

E-commerce really needs optimization. I work with sales, I liked the idea and concept of the project. I will follow the news and good luck
Shopify type of e-commerce sites offers big discounts with fiat deposit options. I never see the same deal on crypto related e-commerce sites and hope this will be a popular in future.
I think the project needs to take the best of many e-commerce platforms and try to make the most comfortable product.
Activity: 236
I don't fully understand how you will use AI. For product comparison and analytics?
I am also interested in this question. It is written that: "AI provides a self-learning and enhanced module in the system."
More information will be in white paper. Wait for the release and see all the information.
I don't fully understand how you will use AI. For product comparison and analytics?
I am also interested in this question. It is written that: "AI provides a self-learning and enhanced module in the system."
Activity: 107
Pages:
Jump to: