Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 18. (Read 61253 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ePay.info Think different
ePay I am sorry, but btcfixer is stuck for 14 minutes now... I won't touch anything.

We've made a hot fix
shouldn't be  a problem
we continue to monitor
I logged in with my address but inside its another address not mine, how can I change it back?
Already taken care of
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I logged in with my address but inside its another address not mine, how can I change it back?
Hello

My address: 357zDRr744CjjUtVmwydELf511iAHDPyYG
Check again
Hello

My address: 357zDRr744CjjUtVmwydELf511iAHDPyYG
Hello,

Admin of Epay I need your help please, I have send you emails at [email protected], at [email protected]. I also send you message on twitter and a pm here. My account was stolen a few days ago. I tried to log in as usual with my btc address and it asked me to put a password. I didn't secure my account with any password, I was just signing in with my address only. I tried to recover my account and I saw an email there, then I realized that my account was stolen because I didn't use any email or password just the address to sign in. What can I do to recover my account?

Thank you for your time.

Hi

i'm here,
what is your btc address?
ePay I am sorry, but btcfixer is stuck for 14 minutes now... I won't touch anything.

Do you know the time?
Hello,

Admin of Epay I need your help please, I have send you emails at [email protected], at [email protected]. I also send you message on twitter and a pm here. My account was stolen a few days ago. I tried to log in as usual with my btc address and it asked me to put a password. I didn't secure my account with any password, I was just signing in with my address only. I tried to recover my account and I saw an email there, then I realized that my account was stolen because I didn't use any email or password just the address to sign in. What can I do to recover my account?

Thank you for your time.
Activity: 686
Fixed.
Monitoring

Thanks. Will keep you updated if I see it happen again in the next hours.

Your welcome.
We check the status too.
Also we'll introduce another budget control later tomorrow.
Fixed.
Monitoring

Thanks. Will keep you updated if I see it happen again in the next hours.
Ok
I'll check both of your sites.
I will help you a little.
siizo was not giving payouts from:
03:30 to 04:00
07:30 to 08:00
13:00 to 13:30
16:00 to 16:30
17:00 to 17:30
19:30 to 20:00

Keep in mind that I have disabled API 2-3 times today, because I caught it on time. I am getting pretty tired to check if my faucet is stuck or not. I like ePay, and just want to see this major problem getting fixed once and for all.

EDIT:
By the way you are missing class or something where it says Refferal. It was working before showing a red tag. Now it's just a text on white background.

EDIT:
my faucets are stuck right now Smiley

It's 20:32. I will disable API, and then enable it again to get them to work. As always...

Fixed.

Monitoring
Ok

Keep in mind that I have disabled API 2-3 times today, because I caught it on time. I am getting pretty tired to check if my faucet is stuck or not. I like ePay, and just want to see this major problem getting fixed once and for all.

EDIT:
By the way you are missing class or something where it says Refferal. It was working before showing a red tag. Now it's just a text on white background.

EDIT:

It's 20:32. I will disable API, and then enable it again to get them to work. As always...

Hi

Working on it right now and checking
Please leave API active

Thanks for notifying that.
Ok

EDIT:

EDIT:

The day is 19 hours old and the faucet say daily limit is reached.....

Found the problem
We are fixing right now Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
The day is 19 hours old and the faucet say daily limit is reached.....
Hi

What i'm seeing your faucet is active
Daily resets at 00:00 GMT

No its not in the rotator and no claims today
The doge coin faucet is not in the rotator

Daily Budget reached, try again later....See in faucet?
Why?

Epay, your 30min. send limits does not work properly. Sometimes it gets stuck, and it misses 30 min. to 1 hour with no payments. Please check the code again. It's been 1 month.
Hi
It was fixed , but if you are saying so we'll check again Wink
It was not fixed. I can tell you hour by hour, when my faucet missed a window. I can even tell by looking at the today chart. It goes from 6:30 to 7:30. Missed 2-3 30 minhtes windows today. One time I caught it at :10 and manually reseted the api. This seems to fix it temporary.

Ok
I'll check both of your sites .
Epay, your 30min. send limits does not work properly. Sometimes it gets stuck, and it misses 30 min. to 1 hour with no payments. Please check the code again. It's been 1 month.
Hi
It was not fixed. I can tell you hour by hour, when my faucet missed a window. I can even tell by looking at the today chart. It goes from 6:30 to 7:30. Missed 2-3 30 minhtes windows today. One time I caught it at :10 and manually reseted the api. This seems to fix it temporary.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
]

Hi

What i'm seeing your faucet is active
Daily resets at 00:00 GMT

No its not in the rotator and no claims today
The doge coin faucet is not in the rotator

Daily Budget reached, try again later....See in faucet?
Why?

[/quote]
Hi
Pages:
Jump to: