Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 48. (Read 61285 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ePay.info Think different
Do you support all the (alt)coins that were listed at faucetbox or plan to support them before it gets closed??

Right now we have doge and litecoin.
Dash and zcash are already being added.
Other alt coins we'll be added before closing.

like ETH and XMR?
Yes, our team is working on ETH and XMR as we speak.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Do you support all the (alt)coins that were listed at faucetbox or plan to support them before it gets closed??

like ETH and XMR?

i had 3 faucet site on this list but its will be closed
i wanna transfer my faucets to EPAY

Hi
We'd be happy to have you.
let me know if you need anything.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
 i had 3 faucet site on this list but its will be closed
i wanna transfer my faucets to EPAY
Update announcement

Hello everyone
My name is Lucile, i'll be the new handler from now.
We got news today when we got to the office that both faucetbox and paytoshi are closing.
It is sad as they were good guys and competition was good.

In order to compensate for the new traffic we already have added two new server and hired new staff for support dedicated to faucet owners.
We are in process of adding Dash and Zcash to our services , so your business won't suffer.
we are also working on making the payments daily.

and from what I've heard faucetbox script is already ported to support ePay.info api

Also we'll be introducing a new referral link for faucet users only so they can invite other faucets and earn from them.

This business is not profitable for us too. but we have dedicated locations in couple of datacenters around the world and we pay only the electricity fee.
So don't worry we won't be closing as we are using our services too.

I'll keep you informed.
and please don't post regarding payouts right now and keep the topic clean to smooth out the transition.
Thank you.
Locile
Angry epay.info, you are pain in the ass with your Multiaccounting "kind of protection", there is no harm for you if we have multiple accounts, does google prevent you from having several accounts? does ebay prevent you from having several accounts? ... I just checked three of my epay accounts in the same hour => now I am fully blocked on each account!!!! and bye bye my satoshi!!!!

I start to believe that epay.info like very much this since they can extort a lot of satoshi from users this way and earn more money on their side!!!! Continue like that and more and more users will notice your behavior and use other services similar than you but definitely more professional (including ticket support by the way and no multiaccounting fucking "so-called protection").

Hi
Over 90% accounts that are banned, are the accounts that used TOR or other type of vpns to fool the faucets and get more from them or they have referred themselves.
this is to protect the faucets and protect them.
please give me your accounts details so i can check their status.

Lucky me I got banned without using TOR or VPNs, I am among the 10%! Could you give me YOUR exact definition of MultiAccounting Ban?
Something weird in your answer => there is a big difference from my point of view but you can explain yourself. Indeed, protecting the faucet sites from users who want to trick them (which I fully agree I would do the same) and preventing one person from accessing several epay accounts on https://epay.info/login (is that a faucet site as well???) and banning them in order to keep their satoshi with no reason!

Please give me your point of view or explain me by which mechanism you can ban people only from accessing several accounts on epay.info site.

Hi

Please send me your details so i could check them.
Our previous algorithm was based on users login ip, we have changed that algorithm and improved it significantly.
And sorry for the delay in answering
Epay rotator sends only VPN user. And Brazil traffic !!
Only bad traffic from your rotator ! Its unless!!

Hi
As you know there is no way for to control who uses TOR or other traffic.
If you know any , please do tell us.
Activity: 17
Epay.info are you still here? or do you want to not answer to my questions?
Angry epay.info, you are pain in the ass with your Multiaccounting "kind of protection", there is no harm for you if we have multiple accounts, does google prevent you from having several accounts? does ebay prevent you from having several accounts? ... I just checked three of my epay accounts in the same hour => now I am fully blocked on each account!!!! and bye bye my satoshi!!!!

I start to believe that epay.info like very much this since they can extort a lot of satoshi from users this way and earn more money on their side!!!! Continue like that and more and more users will notice your behavior and use other services similar than you but definitely more professional (including ticket support by the way and no multiaccounting fucking "so-called protection").

Hi
Over 90% accounts that are banned, are the accounts that used TOR or other type of vpns to fool the faucets and get more from them or they have referred themselves.

Lucky me I got banned without using TOR or VPNs, I am among the 10%! Could you give me YOUR exact definition of MultiAccounting Ban?
Something weird in your answer => there is a big difference from my point of view but you can explain yourself. Indeed, protecting the faucet sites from users who want to trick them (which I fully agree I would do the same) and preventing one person from accessing several epay accounts on https://epay.info/login (is that a faucet site as well???) and banning them in order to keep their satoshi with no reason!

Please give me your point of view or explain me by which mechanism you can ban people only from accessing several accounts on epay.info site.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Epay rotator sends only VPN user. And Brazil traffic !!
Only bad traffic from your rotator ! Its unless!!

Hi

id ticket:#19839
default btc address: 3JPagN26QRCBdtUZFcHsV6aAVjcNK45VCz

is true that 100,000 satoshi is now the minimum payout or support lied to me? if yes epay.info website never notify me about that, they also tell me my balance is 0.00039538 BTC when in reality is  0.00017938 BTC (dashboard show me that amount), I dont know if your system is no working propertly, you can see the full conversation with support in the next url image screenshot

screenshot: http://imgur.com/aGKsrVo

Huh

Hi
The minimum payout is 3365 satoshi, i have checked your log and it looked like you have changed it yourself and now it is 3365 satoshi
as for your balance, i checked the logs and your dashboard is showing the correct balance.

my simple question is: Will I get paid next automatic payout? I am always fighting with support every week for it, If they dont want to pay me just tell me and no use epay.info anymore, or if they are having problems with the payments it is understandable just notify people, I dont know what is the necessity of support for lie telling that minimum payout is 100,000 satoshi  Cry Cry Cry

Hi
Of course you will recieve.
About that 100,000 satoshi,  i have checked the logs and you have changed it yourself on multiple occasions ,
Activity: 11

is true that 100,000 satoshi is now the minimum payout or support lied to me? if yes epay.info website never notify me about that, they also tell me my balance is 0.00039538 BTC when in reality is  0.00017938 BTC (dashboard show me that amount), I dont know if your system is no working propertly, you can see the full conversation with support in the next url image screenshot

Huh

Hi
The minimum payout is 3365 satoshi, i have checked your log and it looked like you have changed it yourself and now it is 3365 satoshi
as for your balance, i checked the logs and your dashboard is showing the correct balance.

my simple question is: Will I get paid next automatic payout? I am always fighting with support every week for it, If they dont want to pay me just tell me and no use epay.info anymore, or if they are having problems with the payments it is understandable just notify people, I dont know what is the necessity of support for lie telling that minimum payout is 100,000 satoshi  Cry Cry Cry

Huh

Hi

Huh
I have 4 weeks without receive payment, I was trying to contact support and they said to me "minimum payout is 100,000 satoshi" I asked them from when is 100,000 satoshi the minimum payout, bacause 4 weeks ago I received 6,000 satoshi payment wihout problems, and then they dont answered me and closed my ticket without any reason, WHAT A BAD SUPPORT!

Hi

Please send me your ticket id or your btc address so i can check.
I have 4 weeks without receive payment, I was trying to contact support and they said to me "minimum payout is 100,000 satoshi" I asked them from when is 100,000 satoshi the minimum payout, bacause 4 weeks ago I received 6,000 satoshi payment wihout problems, and then they dont answered me and closed my ticket without any reason, WHAT A BAD SUPPORT!
Pages:
Jump to: