Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 60. (Read 61285 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Hey, I decide to try and signing up to epay today and realize that I will be charged some fees if i withdraw with any method, is it correct? Is there any way to withdraw without being charged?

Hi,
You are charged with the fee to pay the bitcoin fee.
ePay is and will be always free of charge.

Umm... my withdrawal to Xapo from September 14th has not yet been confirmed. It was sent to my Xapo address, but its status is still pending.. Can you help me?
Hi,
The confirmation problem was for the bitcoin network.
The latest payout transactions has got confirmation about 80 blocks ago.

It's confirmed today. Thank you for your concern and response, I really appreciate it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ePay.info Think different
Hey, I decide to try and signing up to epay today and realize that I will be charged some fees if i withdraw with any method, is it correct? Is there any way to withdraw without being charged?

Hi,

Umm... my withdrawal to Xapo from September 14th has not yet been confirmed. It was sent to my Xapo address, but its status is still pending.. Can you help me?
Hi,
The confirmation problem was for the bitcoin network.
The latest payout transactions has got confirmation about 80 blocks ago.
legendary
Wait... What?

Hi,

Hi,
legendary
Wait... What?
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
today half of your site didnt work for me Sad
Due  to the latest blockchain problem with deposit api, As an act of good faith and earn users trust epay has charged all users whom deposited.
After this incident we have changed our deposit system, so your payments are monitored personally by epay and no third party is involved .

can we use the instant payout in your site? Or first you control the payout then we have our payments ?

If the money is in your balance you are free to do whatever you want with it.
Payout system is protected and monitored by a smart separate system to ensure that only the owner of the money can withdraw the amount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Due  to the latest blockchain problem with deposit api, As an act of good faith and earn users trust epay has charged all users whom deposited.
After this incident we have changed our deposit system, so your payments are monitored personally by epay and no third party is involved .

can we use the instant payout in your site? Or first you control the payout then we have our payments ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Oh no Sad

please  to find out the status of my bitcoin from this wallet 1NEzMrJLxY8NNYq9utH9w6AmfzF6RRax25

because i have already to change the new wallet 13vqW2c2YgVMf9NqGVbeHKeXKNCSgrQMwA

In our previous system we've used blockchain receive api.
This is how the api works:
1) We requested an address from blockchain for payment.
2) The received address shown to users for payment.
3) User send the amount to blockchain address.
4) Then Blockchain would forward the amount to our address and tell us that the amount is from who and to which address.
---
You see your money is in blockchain hands and they are not responding to us very clearly they just say wait wait.
We have already abandoned blockchain service and monitor the addresses dedicated.
So if you send money to the new address it will be deposited one minute after receiving 1 confirmation.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
http://i59.tinypic.com/x0spdh.png

please  to find out the status of my bitcoin from this wallet 1NEzMrJLxY8NNYq9utH9w6AmfzF6RRax25

because i have already to change the new wallet 13vqW2c2YgVMf9NqGVbeHKeXKNCSgrQMwA
http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfch7t.png
Register now, Get 10,000 Free Satoshi of Welcome bonus Now! This promotion applies for first 10,000 registered users

Do you have more than 10000 registered  users. I can already see that this one is finished.

Hi
This promotion is extended.
If you begin playing on the faucets you will no longer be able to use this promotion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Register now, Get 10,000 Free Satoshi of Welcome bonus Now! This promotion applies for first 10,000 registered users

Do you have more than 10000 registered  users. I can already see that this one is finished.
We have just received this from blockchain:

How ever we have already moved to our dedicated deposit system.

We are waiting from blockchain response.
Your money is still in blockchain we have filled complaint about this issue.
they promised it will be fixed soon
link of the conversation : http://epay.info/img/blockcahin_deposit.jpg
Payouts are instant and automatic ?

Payout is send automatically every sundays and we have instant payout, miner fee is not belong to ePay, you pay the miner fee to bitcoin network, you can check your fee on the transaction hash, ePay is completley free service
hey i registered in ur site few week or maybe month ago, its cool Smiley and payment always on time.. nice.!

the website looks good and fast regarding the loading , and as for the concept , its a nice idea , will look forward in using it Smiley

I received my satoshis. I always use your faucets. Instant payout is more important thing to me and I can demand instand payout from your faucets  Wink

Hello,
Very nice with multiple bitcoin option.
I use your faucets but now with multiply game,I will use them more often.
Good Luck!

We are glad you have this feeling, hope to see you more
we are giving our best to improving our website and services and every suggestion are welcomed
the top winner status is fake ..... #344534 is Earlier than #10175329 but is later in top winner ........

Top winners list sorted as winning amount
ePay Hi-Lo game is popular game and we are on round 15,xxx,xxx (15 million)
the highest winner play round #344534

You can also check every player public profile page and check the earnings, you can check every payout of player with provided hash proof,
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello,
Very nice with multiple bitcoin option.
I use your faucets but now with multiply game,I will use them more often.
Good Luck!
Pages:
Jump to: