Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 22. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I dont see bow ypu will implement this coon into games. You telling me ypu going to get blizzard and other companies to use this coin to trade items from company to company ? There so many flaws there. Nothing is going to happen with this coin nothing at all.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
The payouts (automatic or manual) are not working on EPCMINING.Com,   Could  somebody take a look at this?

Thanks
Bye

Looking into this, I'll update you as soon as I can.

welcome back Dev.there is news on the Epc coin ?
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
The payouts (automatic or manual) are not working on EPCMINING.Com,   Could  somebody take a look at this?

Thanks
Bye

Looking into this, I'll update you as soon as I can.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
EPC goin up 55% but with ESP pair on novaexchange https://novaexchange.com/market/ESP_EPC
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Thanks
Bye
workingForBitcoins.com
any news ? Smiley

I'm working with a poker game and black jack game, to get them to reward their players with EPC, and eventually to play with EPC. I'll keep you posted. If out community was bigger, and we had donations, we would have been much further along. Unfortunately I lost my job, and don't have money to do it myself.
workingForBitcoins.com
I been in touch with the creators of a game that I'd like to sponsor, which has 1,000,000 players.
Name of the game ?

It was a popular dota 2 custom map game
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
This is the third time that I tried, I cannot get this wallet to run.  Windows, Linux, no matter what and not a single log file entry either.  Is it just me?

Mine runs perfectly on Linux (both x86 and arm). But I have compiled it myself.

Does it crash or what? Do you see anything in "/root/.experiencecoin" folder? If you are under Linux, try to run it with strace ("strace -f experiencecoind"), and see what it prints out.
Activity: 868
This is the third time that I tried, I cannot get this wallet to run.  Windows, Linux, no matter what and not a single log file entry either.  Is it just me?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
I been in touch with the creators of a game that I'd like to sponsor, which has 1,000,000 players.
Name of the game ?
workingForBitcoins.com
Doesn't mean I don't continue trying
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
I been in touch with the creators of a game that I'd like to sponsor, which has 1,000,000 players. As such I need to raise money for the project. It will cost $2,500 USD for 5 month contract. If you believe in the project and can help, this can really boost the popularity of EPC. Please let me know VIA Private message or you can donate to my bitcoin address: 1B3XRZxLYBxiGvvZQok3CZP1K5sgZC9RrM

6 posts on this thread in 2 months, and you made 4 of them, don't expect alot of people to read this.
workingForBitcoins.com
I been in touch with the creators of a game that I'd like to sponsor, which has 1,000,000 players. As such I need to raise money for the project. It will cost $2,500 USD for 5 month contract. If you believe in the project and can help, this can really boost the popularity of EPC. Please let me know VIA Private message or you can donate to my bitcoin address: 1B3XRZxLYBxiGvvZQok3CZP1K5sgZC9RrM
workingForBitcoins.com
EPC is gaining a little bit of a traction on cryptopia (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=EPC_LTC)
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
so we just need to replace it with an energizer and then EPC will hit a dollar and I can finally buy that island I have on my amazon wishlist!
Activity: 244
hopefully grow as btc
workingForBitcoins.com
Update: EPC was added to Cryptopia's TIP currencies!
workingForBitcoins.com
A little bit of good news, I am going to purchase a tip slot on Cryptopia. If you'd like to help out send your DOT donations to: 17HYSdB9dgmkGf8XvGiJbsXEdG9EVAhD5H
Pages:
Jump to: