Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 23. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
I haven't seen any EPC miners for quite some time at superninjapool.tk. Very likely that I'll be removing it soon if that doesn't change. No need to waste the resource if no one is going to use it.

Understandable, thanks for the support that you did provide!
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
I haven't seen any EPC miners for quite some time at superninjapool.tk. Very likely that I'll be removing it soon if that doesn't change. No need to waste the resource if no one is going to use it.
workingForBitcoins.com
Hey guys! Sorry, I been busy dealing with life issues, and still dealing with them, trying to find a job to pay the bills. So I been distracted from working on the api for game devs. I will try to spend some time in the coming weeks to put it together and have it up!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
So I think I messed up with my wallet, I installed it and let everything sync, set up my payment on Aikapool and decided to giver! I went out for a few hours and come back only to find no coins in my wallet, naturally I close and reopen my wallet hoping this solves the issues. Thats when I notice my recieving address is no longer the same and none of the coins got deposited despite being visible on aikapool. A few million EPC thats gone I guess? I could be wrong and might need to wait a few more hours, Im not sure to be honest.

http://postimg.org/image/3t2sjqc2p/

I don't think the receiving address could change itself... Did you get the payments now, or they did not appear?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
So I think I messed up with my wallet, I installed it and let everything sync, set up my payment on Aikapool and decided to giver! I went out for a few hours and come back only to find no coins in my wallet, naturally I close and reopen my wallet hoping this solves the issues. Thats when I notice my recieving address is no longer the same and none of the coins got deposited despite being visible on aikapool. A few million EPC thats gone I guess? I could be wrong and might need to wait a few more hours, Im not sure to be honest.

http://postimg.org/image/3t2sjqc2p/
Thank you for the welcoming! Cheesy

I had to hop around cleaning up some of my old exchanges and mining the last bit of profit I needed from them. Im dedicating my Gridseeds(50-70mh/s) after my wallet syncs as well, Ill do tests between 500mh/s - 2gh/s for 3-6hrs&12-24hr blocks throughout the month with rental miners just to see how much I can crank out. Cheesy
Not sure if I said it before but best of luck with EPC. You have my backing and full support from now on, I think this can be bigger and better then all the other gamer currencies. Ill gladly donate some of my profits to the dev if it helps bring this baby into full swing!
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Merry Christmas and advanced Happy New Year guys. Today I have started an exchange thread between EPC to BTC here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-epc-for-btc-1303451 to have greatest experience with this currency Cheesy

I'm selling them at the cheapest rate possible so hurry up guys before I increase the rate Wink

Waiting for your pms Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Hello Smiley I'm a fan of EPC, much love from me and I've dedicated my rigs to EPC. I do have a question, why doesn't Cryptopia trade EPC for BTC like Yobit?

Welcome! Smiley

Cryptopia doesn't trade EPC for BTC because such trading doesn't have much sence for now. Look at the trade volume and 1 sat sell wall at Yobit and you will understand it yourself. The supply of EPC is pretty big, and it is more suitable to be traded against LTC and even DOGE. However if/when the Dev will make more progress, the price could rise and I believe we can request the EPC-BTC market at Cryptopia at that time.
Hello Smiley I'm a fan of EPC, much love from me and I've dedicated my rigs to EPC. I do have a question, why doesn't Cryptopia trade EPC for BTC like Yobit?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I can totally be onboard with that...Let me know when you guys get it running Smiley i wanna make a test page with it!
workingForBitcoins.com
Ive seen alot of buying on yobit , is there something that is making all this buying start up ? Like where we can pay for gaming with epc ? I would like to hear more on whats going on in the backround so to speak and when things might move a little more forward . I know you all are working hard on this project.
Thank
TimSweat

I am not sure with the buying, but what I can tell you, is we are developing a very simply API Service, that will let developers rewards their users with EPC, wiithout having to deal with wallets.
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
@ bitcoinore.com autopayout work fine thank You  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Ive seen alot of buying on yobit , is there something that is making all this buying start up ? Like where we can pay for gaming with epc ? I would like to hear more on whats going on in the backround so to speak and when things might move a little more forward . I know you all are working hard on this project.
Thank
TimSweat
workingForBitcoins.com
@ bitcoinore.com autopayout not working on pool http://epcmining.com/  Sad

Should be fixed now.
workingForBitcoins.com

Looking into this, thanks for letting me know.
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
workingForBitcoins.com
I'd like to hire some developers to help me develop a api system game developers can use to utilize EPC.

I could use some help with the cost of this project. Would appropriate donations, if you can help, please PM me. Thanks!
Activity: 6
Help is needed, but I'm from Ukraine.And I do not speak very well English. Yes, I need help! It is necessary to make the reception and pay online, and something like a mini exchange, where people will be able to change money for coins.

My Skype: >> hardmu.ru << NOT SITE THIS IS MY SKYPE <<

Здравствуйте. Вы хотите сделать обменник на своём сайте EPC на фиат?

Hello. You want to make the exchanger on its website EPCcoins to fiat money?

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
blockexp.info
workingForBitcoins.com
Help is needed, but I'm from Ukraine.And I do not speak very well English. Yes, I need help! It is necessary to make the reception and pay online, and something like a mini exchange, where people will be able to change money for coins.

My Skype: >> hardmu.ru << NOT SITE THIS IS MY SKYPE <<

mamaspaliLa, with EPC on cryptopia now, will this help you move forward?
Pages:
Jump to: