Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 38. (Read 10059 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
"One day in Crypto world, one year in real world." A lot of thing can happen in 3 months. Hope it's a wise decision.

I think your a tad bit backwards...

"1 day in the real world = 1 year in Crypto world"

Things go fast in crypto, really fast  Grin

Your way is sloooowww
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
"One day in Crypto world, one year in real world." A lot of thing can happen in 3 months. Hope it's a wise decision.
Activity: 140
Can't log-in the Dashboard for a while, website updating?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
If you have a question, or would like to join the discussion, visit our Telegram here https://t.me/equicapital
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I am really looking forward to the late summer to see this in action and especially to see the projects that they offer to us for making investments. Going to be exciting I hope.

Same here! Bringing VC to the little guys is such an admirable platform!

The good thing is that the experts behind EQUI work like a buffer between unexperienced investors and the regulatory side of things if I understand the system fully. They pick the projects that will be listed on their platform and I don't think they are going to list any outright bad projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have followed keenly of the Equi project but observed that there has been quite a downturn on the update on its social media platforms, no more updates in recent times. This is unusual like the bubbly project that it used to be, what could be the problem?
Hey there! As being said we are finalizing some details and working on exciting updates to attract your attention. Have you looked at our new roadmap?
Activity: 434
Jump on the opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement. EQUI bridges the crypto community with the traditional venture capital market. Join our community: https://t.me/equicapital
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have followed keenly of the Equi project but observed that there has been quite a downturn on the update on its social media platforms, no more updates in recent times. This is unusual like the bubbly project that it used to be, what could be the problem?
Activity: 826
I am really looking forward to the late summer to see this in action and especially to see the projects that they offer to us for making investments. Going to be exciting I hope.

Same here! Bringing VC to the little guys is such an admirable platform!
Activity: 504
There is information when ICO will ends? And when will started Bounty
Thanks! )

The bounty group is here:

https://t.me/equicapitalbounty

As for the dates its 15/3/2018 - 30/6/2018
Activity: 168
There is information when ICO will ends? And when will started Bounty
Thanks! )
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Will there also be a new white paper very soon and if yes, when will that be? Will the token metrics be changed or will they remain as they are now?

It should be out once our website is back online and running. All details will be mentioned in the new version of the WP along with the token metrics after listening to our participants.
Now the official website can't be viewed further. There is only one announcement. Where can I see the latest development of ico?

Their Blog. They always have the content avaialable for everyone on their blog. https://medium.com/equi-capital . The latest being their new roadmap for 2018.
Activity: 392
Now the official website can't be viewed further. There is only one announcement. Where can I see the latest development of ico?

There is an announcement channel for news here: https://t.me/equicapitalnews
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Will there also be a new white paper very soon and if yes, when will that be? Will the token metrics be changed or will they remain as they are now?

It should be out once our website is back online and running. All details will be mentioned in the new version of the WP along with the token metrics after listening to our participants.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
YOUTUBE REVIEW

EQUI in-Depth ICO Review

EQUI in-Depth ICO Review

Channel: ICOGenius
The project is very promising!Recently about him learned, now let us follow him.Bounty is strong and generous so many say about him.

Thanks for the support! More news for this project will be coming soon about updates
Pages:
Jump to: