Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 48. (Read 10059 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Didn't they sell all those apartments in Dubai?

Don't they have enough crypto already?

This is a money grab pure and simple.

This will go the same way as BCAP did.

Keep your crypto people.

ICOs are fucking dead.

Your Crypto is precious.

Stop making billionaires and millionaires even richer.

PS: If you muppets are already loaded, fund your venture with your own money. Stop conning noobs into giving you their hard earned cash.

I would rather say, investors should engage in more research before investing in just any ICOs here and there, because the risks are pretty high. Alot of these project actually solve problems and create solutions while the rest is crap. As for Equi, I think this idea is spot on and cool if implemented.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Didn't they sell all those apartments in Dubai?

Don't they have enough crypto already?

This is a money grab pure and simple.

This will go the same way as BCAP did.

Keep your crypto people.

ICOs are fucking dead.

Your Crypto is precious.

Stop making billionaires and millionaires even richer.

PS: If you muppets are already loaded, fund your venture with your own money. Stop conning noobs into giving you their hard earned cash.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
When is the ICO of this project ending , all I can find on the website is that the current stage of ICO started 15th March. It is also stated that the next stage is expected to kick off on the 22nd March, but when token sale ends is not started, why?

Our token sale ends on the 12th April, I would suggest you to visit our telegram channel for more useful information.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
YOUTUBE REVIEW

ICO EQUI - the venture capital platform on Blockchain.

ICO EQUI - the venture capital platform on Blockchain.

Channel: ICO Launch

"EQUI - the innovative platform, that will join the venture market, the cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. With #EQUI platform everyone will get lots of opportunities and will be able to develop and get the real profit. #EQUItoken based on standard #ERC-20 #token will give the access to the platform and you'll be able to become the investor. The #ICO is announced on the March, 15th."
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Since everybody speaks about the risk while trading crypto of funds, we seriously need to take into consideration a platform like Equi that has the resources and the blockchain based technology to take care of our investments and bring the Venture Capital into masses. Can not wait to see the hard cap reached!
Of course, each of us is worried about his investments! Each of us wants to make a good profit for himself and EQUI us in this will help!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
When is the ICO of this project ending , all I can find on the website is that the current stage of ICO started 15th March. It is also stated that the next stage is expected to kick off on the 22nd March, but when token sale ends is not started, why?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Venture capital is a field to which people should pay more attention. I hope it brings payment to new era.

Venture capital of course is beginning to attract a lot of new projects in this area as I have come across a couple other ICOs centered around venture capital and the equity market. Hopeful what Equi project brings to the table would be revolutionary which changes it all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Venture capital is a field to which people should pay more attention. I hope it brings payment to new era.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
can you add an info about how many coins that already sold in token or in usd term?
There are already a lot of articles about this written, it was collected more than 7 million, but it seems to me that a lot more and this is not saying that there was more demand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
https://youtu.be/rZzB99iAlq0

Equi Capital Interview on CNN!

Nice one. What I really like in EQUI that it is being created by the people with great reputation and I believe they will act accordingly. Reputation is essential in business management.  No doubt it will be successful.
A good reputation is necessary for everyone, and it's just that Equi attracts only people with a good reputation
The project is very global and I am personally attracted by the fact that a very experienced team.  I wrote an article in Russian even:
https://golos.io/cryptocurrencies/@henryroo/equi-decentralizovannaya-platforma-venchurnogo-investirovaniya-i-predostavlenie-zakrytykh-perspektivnykh-proektov-rannego-poroga
Merit: 2
Dear community! Please check some fresh news: EQUI attracting investment propositions
https://medium.com/equi-capital/equi-investment-propositions-a0355f8a8a05
Merit: 102
I share an article published by Equi team, on Medium, I find it very interesting. In this article, Doug Barrowman, founder of EQUI, looks at the evolution of VC funding towards blockchain tokens.

Blockchain: An evolution in venture capital investment
eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
can you add an info about how many coins that already sold in token or in usd term?
Merit: 2
Have a look WHY EQUI MATTERS Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
We raised just over $7m in the pre-sale. We received several deposits below the minimum required to qualify for pre-sale and some of these were not topped up prior to deadline therefore these deposits will now count toward the public sale.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
How much was raised during pre-sale? and what is soft and hard cap? please show the live statistics on the tokensale page as well, thank you!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Leading Entrepreneur Mark Pearson, EQUI Advisory Board, answers 10 questions about his business experience and the reasons why he is backing EQUI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfaUvvHUMBY

This is great. Anyone that is wondering about the project should watch this
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Since everybody speaks about the risk while trading crypto of funds, we seriously need to take into consideration a platform like Equi that has the resources and the blockchain based technology to take care of our investments and bring the Venture Capital into masses. Can not wait to see the hard cap reached!

Thank you for the support. Kindly reminder, our Token sale is currently LIVE everyone. Hop into our telegram channel to find more about it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
In which country is EQUI registered? On the basis of whose laws the company operates? This is a very important issue.

In the FAQs that are posted on their website and in their whitepaper, there is a question about whether EQUI is considered a security. In the answer they say they have approached this question from a UK regulatory  perspective, which is the jurisdiction the future EQUI platform will be subject to.

I add some more information. I consulted the whitepaper, and this is what it says about regulation:

REGULATION
We anticipate that the EQUI platform itself will be considered an Unregulated Collective Investment Scheme (UCIS) as per UK statutory regulation and FCA guidance, which is the opinion shared by our legal counsel. This means the scheme will be operated by an FCA authorised individual, which will give comfort to investors that their rights under the smart contracts to which they commit to investments are being managed correctly.

However, we would like to emphasise that the issue of tokens theselves in the ICO is not a regulated activity in the UK, and the EQUItoken is not considered a security, which is again the opinion shared by our legal counsel. The token's utility is in providing a means of  access  to  the  future  EQUI  platform  and  does  not  directly  or  indirectly  provide  any  return. The tokens may, of course, be traded and such trading remains an unregulated activity.

And this is commented on the Terms & Conditions section of their website:

Jurisdictional issues

Save where otherwise stated, EQUI controls and operates this website from offices within the United Kingdom. EQUI does not claim materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in locations other than the United Kingdom. If a user chooses to access this site from other jurisdictions then the user does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with any local laws.

These terms of use are subject to English law and any dispute relating to or arising from them is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Pages:
Jump to: