Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ERA] The ERA Network project [100% Community][POW-POS] - page 3. (Read 25142 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Where are the developers? POS does not work. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
What's with the coin lately? POS does not work correctly. Block Explorer does not work. The price of the coin falls... What's up? Where are the developers?
time - attack
Maybe with one big pool.
Activity: 16
What's with the coin lately? POS does not work correctly. Block Explorer does not work. The price of the coin falls... What's up? Where are the developers?
Activity: 126
I really love this project because it is very practical. I hope in the future you will have many good projects for everyone to participate.
Activity: 89
i missed the swap date what should i do with my old blas
Activity: 308
Looks interesting and very catchy name ...keeping an eye on this one.
Activity: 30

help me make an exchange. I keep my coins on the exchange, please how can I contact you?
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Ahh 100:1 that makes a lot more sense.

Is Cryptohub a legit exchange?

Yes!  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Ahh 100:1 that makes a lot more sense.

Is Cryptohub a legit exchange?
Activity: 59
So the ERA on the two exchange is new coin?

1000:1 and everybody got scammed?

The swap ratio was 100:1

Coinexchange.io ERA
Cryptohub.online ERA

The other without market, or is BLAS (Nova and Stocks haven't answered yet)

A professional translator for English & Chinese
So the ERA on the two exchange is new coin?

1000:1 and everybody got scammed?
Activity: 65
icemining - Mining Pool

Dedicated Servers  |  Scalable Architecture  |   1GBps with >4TBps Anti-DDoS Mitigation

Low 0.25% Fee for the first month

Code:
-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://mine.icemining.ca:3747 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=ERA
Activity: 492
Merit: 103
So the swap was 1000:1 right? And we are down below 1000 sats. So in theory we are worth less than a sat on old chain value? Do people just not udnerstand the swap ratio?
I look at the course and think that it is better to sell a blas and buy ERA. Something strange happens with the price. It is clearly understated.
Merit: 2
So the swap was 1000:1 right? And we are down below 1000 sats. So in theory we are worth less than a sat on old chain value? Do people just not udnerstand the swap ratio?
Activity: 31
I know the swap deadline has passed early this month, is the old ERA now defunct?
Activity: 102
The wallet shows the average value of finding a block of 5 hours. In the real world, is one unit per day. Made one entry for 5,500 coins. Tell me who operates the POS what to do?

Some days you'll have one...some days you'll have 10.  It's random and the avg value is just an estimate.
Activity: 322
investors do not have to chase the community from the game of coins to become successful investors, with a game of coins that are followed every day then by itself will be a successful investor and have a reliable following. the program guaranteed by this coin game strongly supports investors to grow.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Just checking on this project recently, and i'm glad to hear the good result on the project in the past few months.
And next I'll bee looking for it more intense and perhaps I could join the project later.
Pages:
Jump to: