Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin - page 52. (Read 123967 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
sent PM for airdrop

at least make your signature something clickable and with Europecoin: in it or something... do you really think anyone would care to copy and paste your link in your signature??

Please people, do something more than just post here claiming for the airdrop...support ERC and spread the word! at least make a properly and working signature..........

EDIT:

signature should be like this:

ERC: YOUR Address

EuropeCoin ERC: an alternative to eur! ( with clickable link to this thread)

if you dont know how to do it:
Code:
ERC: EWkPTaKMeENUetdXenLbN3VukYARKYSzbh

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594797]EuropeCoin ERC: an alternative to eur![/url]

I will send a Tip to everone i see with this signature!

It would be great if dev decide that a signature like this is mandatory to apply for the airdrop! much more exposure!

Support! Support! Support!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Activity: 36
PMed for Airdrop in this second Smiley

Activity: 203
Hi,
I would like to participate in the success of this coin.
Apply for the giveaway.

Thanks.
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
Just PMed you my address for airdrop.

I'm mining this coin, and already bought a few thousand (it's really cheap now). Keep doing the great job.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
PoS Period Specifications:
[...]
5. From week four will be available and mineable a dedicated multipool.

Just out of curiosity (and because I have seen this with other PoW/PoS coins).

- what is the purpose/advantage of having a multipool for the PoS phase?

- where do the coins the multipool pays out come from? The 1% pre-mining?
The answer for the second question: Multipools mine other coins, exchange them to BTC, buy ERC, send ERC to your account or wallet address.

+1 !
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
[...]

The answer for the second question: Multipools mine other coins, exchange them to BTC, buy ERC, send ERC to your account or wallet address.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
[...]

Merged Mining. Use your hashpower for mining BTC and payout in ERC or in BTC.

FaSan
Activity: 10
I'll do all I can to help EuropeCoin -community.
Activity: 105
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
http://www.megapools.org

EuropeCoin on Megapools.org !!
Megapools.org are READY !!

Stats page : http://erc.megapools.org:9408

Miner Config :

minerd -a X11 -o  stratum+tcp://erc.megapools.org:9408 -u YourPayoutAddress -p xxx

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://erc.megapools.org:9408 -u YourPayoutAddress -p xxx

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet (like p2pool)

Activity: 126
The trend clerly indicate high interest in buy up this cheap ERC, nice nice!😎
ERC MARKET TREND AT 12/05 12:00GMT

Activity: 75
Too much has the nature of the coin, I do not know how to choose.
I'm so confused why this coin is so low priced considering the crazy mining difficulty and income of coins. Can anyone explain? You can get more ERC mining almost anything else and dumping it to buy ERC... something's not adding up here compared to the difficulty.

I'll try to tell you too... Main reason is that ERC Team continue saying "thank you community" and pointing out at "big whales" as the bad guys... But in fact this non-stop too much talking is only to delude us from the reality that this first POW staged (and may be the whole coin) is in fact designed in favour and only for the "whales"...

We, "the community", got 1 sleepless night (I am talking about citizens of Europe and the first failed launch), we worked hard in the first two days after re-luanch at the reward of 100 and 1000 coins per block... And what we got in exchange: when block reward became 10000 - high difficulty, reachable only by the "whales"... And the result - price is constantly coin down... all the way to the bin (waiting for the reply "sell your coins to me" - very original one)...

Is this intentional or not: REALLY DOESN'T MATTER FOR ME... This is the outcome, no matter what few "talkers" (same guys from the beginning) will say in response to me...

Thank you, ERC, that at least I learnt my lesson: never ever start mining a coin with such reward system...

Dear friend, you weren't able to think about that initial block reward was so little? Wasn't that specified really clear? Why do you disappoint so? I tell you why: cause you aren't gaining. Just because of this. It's false to say that we
Main reason is that ERC Team continue saying "thank you community" and pointing out at "big whales" as the bad guys... But in fact this non-stop too much talking is only to delude us from the reality that this first POW staged (and may be the whole coin) is in fact designed in favour and only for the "whales"...
cause we from ERC, aren't whales! We haven't asic miners, big farm or whatever! Why are people still accusing us, continously?

Clear pacts, long friendship.

Our pacts were properly clear and specified.

Our coin is not the first one with a such anti instamine system, so i really dunnow what to say.

Why you don't think about pos? it's 2,5% and 2nd week 10% then 15% ... so also little holders could earn just from stake interest. I really can't comprehend why you cannot see all this facts that has been studied before by our marketing team, to give a chance to little holders too! I really think you need to make a lot of experience in this crypto world. This is not a game. Wink

And if say thanks to the community is hurting you....should i stop it, cause of you? Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I'm so confused why this coin is so low priced considering the crazy mining difficulty and income of coins. Can anyone explain? You can get more ERC mining almost anything else and dumping it to buy ERC... something's not adding up here compared to the difficulty.

I'll try to tell you too... Main reason is that ERC Team continue saying "thank you community" and pointing out at "big whales" as the bad guys... But in fact this non-stop too much talking is only to delude us from the reality that this first POW staged (and may be the whole coin) is in fact designed in favour and only for the "whales"...

We, "the community", got 1 sleepless night (I am talking about citizens of Europe and the first failed launch), we worked hard in the first two days after re-luanch at the reward of 100 and 1000 coins per block... And what we got in exchange: when block reward became 10000 - high difficulty, reachable only by the "whales"... And the result - price is constantly coin down... all the way to the bin (waiting for the reply "sell your coins to me" - very original one)...

Is this intentional or not: REALLY DOESN'T MATTER FOR ME... This is the outcome, no matter what few "talkers" (same guys from the beginning) will say in response to me...

Thank you, ERC, that at least I learnt my lesson: never ever start mining a coin with such reward system...

The price goes down because TradeMyBit and others are nonstop mining this thing. Right now they're on XLB, but once the last 600 or so blocks are done they will return. They are relentless, they're destroying EVERY coin. Only thing you can do is mine when the diff is low and hope you get to dump before the multipools, then rebuy lower.

I still think ERC can go far. It sounds more than another Countrycoin piggybacking on the Aurora hype. Devs seem to have a plan and who knows, could get big..
Pages:
Jump to: