Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin - page 60. (Read 123967 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
In this time I have see so many IPO.I want person Use your brain for this thing.

Yes use your brain and read through for what the IPO goes applied and how its handled and you will see this is an Innovative IPO style and this is the only way how IPO should work!

This is not a standard IPO this is Stabilisation Fund IPO!!!

cmon People use your Brain and see the potential of earnings here!!!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
In this time I have see so many IPO.I want person Use your brain for this thing.

Price has still to stailize, and it is actually dumped hard, lets wait to start with the 10k reward and see how things move!

Hope u'r right...

you will see Smiley

Faith guys Faith  Grin

I think the network is talking by self... since launch we had 10Gh/s up to 20GH/s now stable a couple hours at 20-25GH/s with peak up to 45GH/s, I think the peak are testing of the network to make rig ready for the 10k reward. We will see a big spike in Hashrate then!!

I'm soooooo Excited here Cheesy

Guys remember the IPO is still open for other 3 Hrs! come and JOIN! you will thank me later for this advice Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
... Better Than Perfect ...

Price has still to stailize, and it is actually dumped hard, lets wait to start with the 10k reward and see how things move!

Hope u'r right...

you will see Smiley

Faith guys Faith  Grin

Hope u'r right...

you will see Smiley
Activity: 213

Hope u'r right...
Okay what happened to suchpool.pw again. All the miners and rented rigs went tits up. Sad

Anyone still mining at a pool that is working?

I'm mining in sushpool.pw with no problems

same here!

Good Morning Guys!

what a f**ing nice launch, what a nethashrate, i just saw 40GH/s +

I doubt anyone else would be interested with the IPO anymore...
With so much lousy miners that sell cheep their coins - no serious investor would step up...

Good morning Smiley

We don't forget you are our 1 supporter heeheh Smiley

Good Morning to you btcstore Smiley

Yep i support ERC as much as I can, I have big faith in ERC and the strong Dev behind this innovative Project! This will be impressive and really Huge!
Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 420
... Better Than Perfect ...
Okay what happened to suchpool.pw again. All the miners and rented rigs went tits up. Sad

same here!

Good Morning Guys!

With so much lousy miners that sell cheep their coins - no serious investor would step up...

Good morning Smiley

We don't forget you are our 1 supporter heeheh Smiley
Activity: 12

same here!

Good Morning Guys!

Activity: 213
Activity: 56

Activity: 140

switch to stratum2.suchpool.pw:3348 fixed things up for me
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 112
If im not mistaken, people who put in for the IPO after teh launch get half the coins right. Also I asked earlier if the quote was divisible and dev responded  it wasnt. So that makes 0.02 BTC the new minimum and can be incremented by 0.02 BTC right? So for example 0.1 BTC is only 5 quotes and not 10. Please clarify because I'm seeing people sending in .11 BTC and others sending 0.2 BTC and assuming they are getting 20 quotes. The OP needs to have this info in big bold and also add the no division criteria to teh OP. Right now its lost somewhere in a comment...

I see you loose to much yourself with numbers mate Wink

So. No, amount of quotes that late investors are buying are the same!

Quotes are what determines your amount of income in the long term stabilization fund method!

What halves is the initial ERC payout amount!

It's quite clear since it's comprehension not math. Wink

Now it's clear?

Well "mate".... then maybe you need to simplify your English a bit there. This is what the OP says

Each 0.01 quote (a single quote) is equivalent 555.75 ERC.

The OP also says

HOW MANY ERC COINS DO I GET WITH A SINGLE QUOTE OF 0.01BTC?

Each 0.01BTC quote is equal to 555.75 ERC

So you might want to add "but will retain the full number of quotes purchased" to the following line for more clarity
NOTE THAT INVESTORS WHO WILL JOIN THE IPO AFTER THE LAUNCH TIME WILL RECEIVE THE HALF OF COINS FOR INITAL IPO PAYOUTS

I have no idea why the dev keeps deleting this. Its useful info.... not even negative!

It's a useful question which should be answered.
Activity: 280
If im not mistaken, people who put in for the IPO after teh launch get half the coins right. Also I asked earlier if the quote was divisible and dev responded  it wasnt. So that makes 0.02 BTC the new minimum and can be incremented by 0.02 BTC right? So for example 0.1 BTC is only 5 quotes and not 10. Please clarify because I'm seeing people sending in .11 BTC and others sending 0.2 BTC and assuming they are getting 20 quotes. The OP needs to have this info in big bold and also add the no division criteria to teh OP. Right now its lost somewhere in a comment...

I see you loose to much yourself with numbers mate Wink

So. No, amount of quotes that late investors are buying are the same!

Quotes are what determines your amount of income in the long term stabilization fund method!

What halves is the initial ERC payout amount!

It's quite clear since it's comprehension not math. Wink

Now it's clear?

Well "mate".... then maybe you need to simplify your English a bit there. This is what the OP says

Each 0.01 quote (a single quote) is equivalent 555.75 ERC.

The OP also says

HOW MANY ERC COINS DO I GET WITH A SINGLE QUOTE OF 0.01BTC?

Each 0.01BTC quote is equal to 555.75 ERC

So you might want to add "but will retain the full number of quotes purchased" to the following line for more clarity
NOTE THAT INVESTORS WHO WILL JOIN THE IPO AFTER THE LAUNCH TIME WILL RECEIVE THE HALF OF COINS FOR INITAL IPO PAYOUTS

I have no idea why the dev keeps deleting this. Its useful info.... not even negative!
Activity: 70
Total Blocks: 744

Current Difficulty: 208.47936575   

Total Network HR : 20923.53 MH/s

BLOCK REW SWITCH IN 26 BLOCKS!
Activity: 238

ERC.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 140
I'm locked and loaded, ready for anything. Mine this puppy and lets make it great.
Pages:
Jump to: