Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin - page 62. (Read 123967 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://www.megapools.org

EuropeCoin on Megapools.org !!
Megapools.org are READY !!

Stats page : http://www.megapools.org:9408

Miner Config :

minerd -a X11 -o  stratum+tcp://www.megapools.org:9408 -u YourPayoutAddress -p xxx

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://www.megapools.org:9408 -u YourPayoutAddress -p xxx

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet (like p2pool)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
10000sat @ Bittrex  Cool

i think this is still cheap! its very hard to mine!!

btw of course I claim my Airdrop Cheesy

Nice pump. But when they realize that block reward for tomorrow will be 10k ERC, I wonder who will buy @ even 100 sats?

And Network will be 10x ..... man we both know you just need to learn still a lot...you've seen with that 1GHs crushing you db on VLT launch Wink

So, you can suppose what you want. But you are just saying bu**shit. With no offense. Wink You know i support your pool, but you still need to learn. I've liked your behaviour about the fail that your pool had,(with the other coin we know both) and how you managed with. The thing that i don't like it' the fact that when you've seen that nobody was mining anymore at you after your pool felt down at launch, you just were saying "goodbye,i'm leaving since i can get no fees from ya" . This means having no faith in a project. not so good at all.

Take this words easy , and take them to technically grow, because you can still become a good pool op.

JUST PLEASE, don't come here trolling about the prices dropping, or trying to cause panic selling. Masses are so conditionables.

WE KNOW how to make proper marketing, and we studied a lot for this coin to have a constant uptrend and to limit the dumping. The ipo is basically born for that!

Thanks, i hope you'll not get offended!

My best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
... Better Than Perfect ...

Due to big amount of IPO quotes still available we decided to delay the closure time to 12 GMT of today: 11/05/2014

Since we've seen an increase in IPO investing since we launched, we hope that more and more of you are gonna invest to help the coin's growth.

Countdown link: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140511T12&p0=136&msg=End+of+IPO+application+time&csz=1

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And to avoid an excessive inflation of coins in the market at once, due to ipo ERC submitted from the premined fund to the market, we're gonna distribute the coins to investors in the exact temporal order of IPO application. Then each sending will be delayed of 2 hours each others, to avoid risk of massive dumping!

THE BTC OF INVESTORS WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO THE DEVS TEAM TILL THE LAST QUOTE'S EQUIVALENT OF ERC WILL BE SENT TO ANYONE!
Activity: 228
Well.... I am from Europe!

Airdrop to here please !  Cool Wallet address: EWrg4GibH1Qmii76UE1KTRNCPY84PDvcWa

Edit: I sent a PM aswell.  Cool
Activity: 308
I would glady recieve my share of Airdrop.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
10000sat @ Bittrex  Cool

Nice pump. But when they realize that block reward for tomorrow will be 10k ERC, I wonder who will buy @ even 100 sats?
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 126
10000sat @ Bittrex  Cool

Activity: 146
i will reply here too:

AIRDROP

No particulare requirements for Airdrop candidature, unless of having a Btctalkforum account WITH AT LEAST 25 POSTS, created before launch time!

We will make an initial AIRDROP with a simple candidature process:

- Put in your signature our thread link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annerc-europecoin-only-pure-pos-next-to-fork-bittrex-sharexcoin-594797
- PM us your ERC address and make a post on this thread where you reclaim the airdrop, in a time from the launch day and the 5th day (5 x 24h from launch time);
- You will receive you AirDrop Coins in a random day from day 6 to day 14 to avoid dumping.
I reclaim AirDrop, PM sended as well.

- You will receive your AirDrop Coins in a random day from day 6 to day 14 to avoid dumping.
Activity: 146
i will reply here too:

AIRDROP

No particulare requirements for Airdrop candidature, unless of having a Btctalkforum account WITH AT LEAST 25 POSTS, created before launch time!

- Put in your signature our thread link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annerc-europecoin-only-pure-pos-next-to-fork-bittrex-sharexcoin-594797
- PM us your ERC address and make a post on this thread where you reclaim the airdrop, in a time from the launch day and the 5th day (5 x 24h from launch time);
- You will receive you AirDrop Coins in a random day from day 6 to day 14 to avoid dumping.
I reclaim AirDrop, PM sended as well.
i will reply here too:

AIRDROP

Activity: 448

i will reply here too:

AIRDROP

I reclaim AirDrop, PM sended.
Activity: 126
Man I am really really starting to like this coin. It's going to be the first one I actually don't sell. (Well, at least not cheap!!) and most certainly first IPO.

Well thought out, open and fair. Not even a whiff of scam so far and pools that are trustworthy and work.

This coin and launch should be required reading for how altcoins are done. I have almost forgotten the crappy taste of the shitcoin liberty fiasco launch/theft yesterday.

So before we get to block 777   Grin Grin Grin      I just wanted to say thank you to the developer of this coin and his team.

Great job guys. Hope it just keeps going strong and we get a nice payout from the IPO!

+1

+2
Man I am really really starting to like this coin. It's going to be the first one I actually don't sell. (Well, at least not cheap!!) and most certainly first IPO.

Well thought out, open and fair. Not even a whiff of scam so far and pools that are trustworthy and work.

This coin and launch should be required reading for how altcoins are done. I have almost forgotten the crappy taste of the shitcoin liberty fiasco launch/theft yesterday.

So before we get to block 777   Grin Grin Grin      I just wanted to say thank you to the developer of this coin and his team.

Great job guys. Hope it just keeps going strong and we get a nice payout from the IPO!

+1
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

All ERC for your quotes will be released when ipo will be closed.

All ERC will be sent via escrow, that mean i personally will send to everyone who have quotes.
[/size]
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: