Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin - page 86. (Read 123967 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Too bad about the attacks, I guess you just chose bad time for your coin, due to wounds from AsiaCoin still fresh.
People shouldn't give negative trusts, without any proof.

On topic: I'm from Europe too and have an idea for logo. Although I'm not good with Photoshop, perhaps someone can use the idea.
Why not make logo from the legend of Europa (Europa riding the white bull (Zeus)), perhaps something like this:

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
guys, let me tell you:

my trusted resource said :

this coin might be the same DEV of AC, SHACOIN....

be careful.

To all the doubtful users talking about our correlation with others (revealed to be) scam coins such Asiacoin etc.:

As said, we're back experienced Dev Team, but we do not have nothing to do with such scam and crap coins.
For privacy i cannot publicy make the Names of the Coins we worked with, as external freelancers, but i can just tell you that all the coins we worked with are still active, working, and never felt in scam or any other scandals!

I know that maybe a lot of you followed the WRONG coins in these period, because too many of them are coming out.

However I don't understand the reason (or better i could understand but you need PROOF to ACCUSE someone.) why somebody is attacking us, also giving to my account a negative trust! This is not responding to the truth, cause we are presenting our project in the most fair way as we can! What else guys? We're offering IPO, AIRDROP, ESCROW FOR IPO, LONG TERM INCOME FROM THE IPO QUOTES, STABILIZATION FUND, BIG MARKETING AND VISIBILITY, COMING MULTIPOOL, SERVICES and many more.

Everything in the maximum transparence ever.

We're looking for some trustable persons to add an IPO ESCROW SERVICE, this was indeed! There wasn't the needs to say we are scammers.
Maybe you followed the wrong coins until now.
If you want to know my personal details i can send to you all by PM, or we can chat by Skype also.

No problem about, just ask! do note accuse without motivations or proof please!

Thanks.

Hope that we can demonstrate to all of you our fairness and professionality!

ERC DEVELOPMENT TEAM!

Giving you a negative trust rating without any proof....wow this makes this "hero-member" (more an anti-hero) untrustworthy himself.
Activity: 378
guys, let me tell you:

be careful.

To all the doubtful users talking about our correlation with others (revealed to be) scam coins such Asiacoin etc.:

As said, we're back experienced Dev Team, but we do not have nothing to do with such scam and crap coins.
For privacy i cannot publicy make the Names of the Coins we worked with, as external freelancers, but i can just tell you that all the coins we worked with are still active, working, and never felt in scam or any other scandals!

I know that maybe a lot of you followed the WRONG coins in these period, because too many of them are coming out.

However I don't understand the reason (or better i could understand but you need PROOF to ACCUSE someone.) why somebody is attacking us, also giving to my account a negative trust! This is not responding to the truth, cause we are presenting our project in the most fair way as we can! What else guys? We're offering IPO, AIRDROP, ESCROW FOR IPO, LONG TERM INCOME FROM THE IPO QUOTES, STABILIZATION FUND, BIG MARKETING AND VISIBILITY, COMING MULTIPOOL, SERVICES and many more.

We're looking for some trustable persons to add an IPO ESCROW SERVICE, this was indeed! There wasn't the needs to say we are scammers.
If you want to know my personal details i can send to you all by PM, or we can chat by Skype also.

Thanks.

ERC DEVELOPMENT TEAM!

But how can you say it's not a wrong coin? When people invested in AC everyone were confident of the Coin until the scam discovered and millions of investment lost.

Can you disclose real life identification of you and your team in the forum?

Can you get your source code audited regularly by a community trusted experienced coder ?
Activity: 210
Hello EuropeCoin Team!

I'm the Main Developer of KimoCoin KMC. Have you ever heard about?
If not check our official thread(i'm not gonna spam here thread link Wink )

I've seen about your imminent launch, liked your coins specs and your system of long term quotes earning.
Thus there isn't confirmed the algo yet, I think your coin, if developed and growth with fairness and transparence, could be a success.

Personally (and with my dev team) I know how frustrating is when people attacks and accuse you without any reason, cause this happened also to our KMC thread at launch. But as you can see now we have a growing and strong community, and all the haters are just disappeared after launch! I hope the best luck for you also, cause i see your situation very similiar to mine Smiley

However i'm writing to you also because i want to apply for the Shop Bounty.

We at KMC, own a proper KimoShop, based on KMC payments, with proper built in opencart customized module.
I would like to add your coin to our shop as method of payments.
To not penalize our KMC users, we'll build a section just for your coin. How do you feel about?

Obviously we'll add in the case that launch and everything will be fair and well done, but i have no doubt that this will happen Wink

Keep the good job.

Good Luck!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
After AsiaCoin, I'm not touching any new coin without thorough check through the source code, from competent outside source.
Still good luck with your coin.
so it seems!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
guys, let me tell you:

be careful.

Thanks.

ERC DEVELOPMENT TEAM!
Activity: 56
guys, let me tell you:

be careful.

It's possible, nothing is for sure though. I don't think we'll make the same mistakes as last time though.
Activity: 252
guys, let me tell you:

be careful.
Here's my first (rough) draft Logo submission.

Activity: 174
Activity: 126
Country coin + Colorcoin POS , I think I'll mine, even join in the IPO.

+1

We made some nice profit out of them in last month, so this is a must join Tongue
Activity: 44
Country coin + Colorcoin POS , I think I'll mine, even join in the IPO.
After AsiaCoin, I'm not touching any new coin without thorough check through the source code, from competent outside source.
Still good luck with your coin.

We need a good coder who can go through the source code once we have it to make sure this is a legit coin and not another scam, which for all I know may very well be one. I'm not saying it is or it isn't, there's no way to know at the moment.
Activity: 126
Hello Guys,

I just found this Thread, I will give it a try!

I don't think this is AC Dev, this is not AC writing style and also the concept is not the same.

I will give a try, it seems partially innovative and it can have some success if Administrated as it should.
The concept for the "IPO Stabilisation Fund" i think its a good concept and can make rise the value constantly, i will take my portion here..

Do your homework and your math and you will see that you will get a good share of coins...

BTW IPO most of time is considered a bad thing, but if IPO is used for a good thing it can be huge.
Anyway everone is free to use the IPO or not, if you are not confident to use the IPO just mine it or stay away, there is no need to give the dev negative points whitout any proof, the negative points should be removed from those that set it if dev proves his fairnes as he stated.

I think use an escrow would be a good thing, i would candidate to make the escrow if people wish it Smiley

Again, i'm IN!!

Peace!
Activity: 308
All new coin launches better be ULTRA CLEAR AND TRANSPARENT from now on if they wish to have a remote chance to succeed after we have seen
so many scams, Emiratescoin, asia etc..
Activity: 243
Today we got Asiacoin busted, now Europecoin with pretty similar reward system about to launch, coincidence  ? Grin

This is exactly what I also want to say.
Activity: 392
So this is a coin for all Europeans?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: